Author has written 4 stories for Giver, Harry Potter, Hairspray, and Doctor Who.
Hi. You can call me Kryss. Thanks for visiting my profile. I'm taking a tiny break from writing fanfiction right now to work on an actual novel that I hope to get published one day. However, I'll still write chapters here and there when I get the inspiration, and I've got a few ideas for new ones that just won't go away, so stay tuned!!
These are some insane quotes provided by either me, my friends, my teachers, or my family. I will briefly explain the situation surrounding each quote before the actual thing.
Me and my friend during band:
Me: "It's a flumpet." (u pronounced like'thump')
My friend: "No, it's a flumpet." (u pronounced like 'flu')
For all of you who guessed, yay :D What had happened was that for no apparant reason, a trumpet had come and sat in the flute section for an entire band period. Me and my friend were arguing what he was to be called. I said it was a flumpet (u like trumpet) because, "He's mostly trumpet, 'cause he still plays one." My friend said it was a flumpet (u like flute). She gave no reasons to back this up.
Two of my senior friends on the senior's last day:
"Let's have a fight to the death, just because they can't expell us!"
Don't worry, they didn't get expelled. ;)
My friend's little sister:
"Cake tastes better naked."
My friend, quoting a friend:
"Asians can fly. John can levitate."
'Cause Asians are awesome.
Me and my friend's xboyfriend:
Brandon: "Yeah. Only squirrels multiply 10 times faster than rabbits because each squirrel egg hatches 2 of them."
Me: "Brandon, squirrels don't lay eggs."
Brandon: "Albino ones do."
(sigh) That's Brandon for you. He named the little stuffed white tiger I got my friend at the Tulsa Zoo "Taco." while we were at Taco Bell. (sighs again)
My friend. Can't even remember which one.
"I could take over the whole stinkin Canadian army with a butter knife."
Not my idea, theirs. Nothing against Canadians.
My friend during Marching Band
"I'm starving of thirst."
She said it about 5 minutes before we got water break, and I swear, she said it in all seriousness.
My friend, when I asked her why she had a cut on her eye.
Her: "I got into a fight with some Jehovah's witnesses, and they beat me with their crusifix and sprinkled me with holy water."
Her: "No. Jehovah's witnesses don't even have crusafixes."
She's so mean to me. But of course I didn't believe her. Of course not!
Really, there just is no explanation for this one.
My friend: "I'm gonna set my sword on fire. I'm gonna set my rock sword on fire and hit you with it!"
As I said, there's just no explanation that would fit onto this page.
Summaries of my stories. Probably better than the ones under the titles.
1. Confessions: Total one-shot. From the Among the Hidden series. What does it really feel like to be a third child? Have you ever done anything wrong, and spend your time being terrified that you'll be caught? Take that feeling and times it by a hundred. Now, what if you had to tell? Take the x100 feeling and times it by a thousand. That's pretty close. Update rate: None. Duh. It's a one-shot.
2. Old Faces, New People: Based off the Giver series. It's been a year since Matty died, and Jonas is happy living in the Village. But what happen when a person from his past shows up with devestating news? Will Jonas abandon his beloved home to travel back to a place he swore he'd never return to? Or will he abandon the one person who helped him in his time of darkness and taught him how to see the light? Update rate: Slow
3. Not as Black as His Name: Young Regulus has always been overshadowed by one thing or another. If it wasn't his big brother's boisterous attitude and good looks, it was his family's dark reputation. He never seemed to be allowed to develop a personality of his own. But what happens when he meets someone who sees him for what he truly could be, and shows him what kind of person he could become? Update rate: Slow
4. Doctor Who: The Emma Chronicles: AU, what if it wasn't the 10th Doctor's time to go? Set directly after Journey's End. New companions, old friends, new villains, old rivals, runaway buses, disappearing viruses, single minded psychics, Gallifreyan technology, and as always, adventures with a mad old man and his magic box.
5. When You Break a T.V.: Night One: 19 year old Rachelle accidentally broke her friend's ancient television. Now she finds out the price that all T.V. breakers pay - she has to spend seven nights reliving all her favorite movies, but as all the characters she hates! Add to the mix that all her favorite movies are musicals, and nothing but shenanigans can ensue! Night one is the peppy, uplifting musical Hairspray!
Unsafe External Link