Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
Okay, I have re"vamp"ed my profile. . . . . .
I am a Sophomore at a large University.
I still run 5 miles every other day. I do a different work out on the off days to punish and torture my body into submission. I excercise so that I can eat chocolate. You think I'm joking. . . . .
I have my jeep, but the top is now on. "Sigh" I now live where there is more than enough snow for every man, woman, and child in the universe.
Thanks for checking me out. Thanks for the support of my stories . . . . . .
Top Five Favorite Movies:
1. Titanic - "Make it count"
2. Meet Joe Black - "I promise you'll always have what you had in the coffee shop"
3. Pride and Prejudice - ( with Keira Knightley) - "You have bewitched me both body and soul and I love you."
4. Lord of the Rings Series - Can someone explain how Orlando Bloom made being an elf so dang sexy?
5. HOT ROD - It stars Andy Samberg from Saturday Night Live. Oh my gosh SO FUNNY!!
My fav movie this year - STAR TREK! Without a doubt the coolest movie I've seen in a long time! And Zachary Quinto made Spock actually sexy...who knew! I love Zachary and Chris Pine as Captain Kirk...so extremely yummy!
Top Five Favorite Books:
1. The Twilight Series - My heartbreak is still the whole "Midnight Sun" sadness.
2. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
3. Sense and Sensibility/Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
4. Elizabeth Gaskell novels: If you like Austen, you will love her. Get her books made into movies off of BBC. You will love every single one of them!
5. A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini. He also wrote Kite Runner.
I mostly like classic novels. (Apparently). I lose interest in most new writings, but Edward is by far my favorite character in any book I've ever read. Edward Rochester in Jane Eyre is my second favorite, but a very distant second.
Things that annoy me:
Slow Drivers - I don't drive fast, I prefer to call it driving with a purpose.
Gals who act like they don't eat anything in front of guys. I hate girls who act all prissy in front of guys. Be yourself for crying out loud!
Do not gossip about me - say it to my face, and we will get along just fine.
Top Five T.V. Shows:
1. Alias - I own every season. I watch them late at night. I love Sydney Bristow - she is my idol. Michael Vartan is second only to Edward.. . nuf' said
2. I have become strangely hooked to that "Chuck" show. He is very adorkable.
3. I will give 24 one more chance. Last season sucked big huge rocks!
4. Friends - Still the funniest show ever made. Even on DVD
5. The Office. so funny -
I just have to say how much I love Edward. I would give my soul, literally, to be Bella.
Unsafe External Link