Author has written 1 story for Star Trek: 2009.
I am not new to the site, however, I haven't ever written any actual fanfiction to publish. I have a pretty smallish fandom pool, as you can see by my favorites. They involve:
Axis Powers Hetalia
Star Trek: 2009
Ouran High School Host Club
...and a few others, but if it's good, I'll read it. I hope y'all enjoy my stories in the future. And remember!
Comments and reviews are like crack for writers.
Quick! Write down 12 Characters.
Now, answer the questions!
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
N.Italy/China? Nope. Never thought to look for them, actually. Hmm.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
France... Hot? Eh. Sexy and smooth as good bourbon? Definitely.
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
Japan would probably be embarrassed by the sweet idiocy that is Spain
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
A couple Austria fics do come to mind, yes.
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Not really. I think England would get flustered around N.Italy's glompiness, and N.Italy would get offended by England's tsundere-ness.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Prussia with either Austria or Switzerland? Definitely with Austria. More cannon that way, plus I have a feeling Austria worries over him in his own way.
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
Germany would write it off as England and Spain having flashbacks from their pirate days.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Good lord. Canada and Switzerland... He reminded me so much of my brother. That brash attitude, that shoot first, questions later mentality that gets Alfred into so much trouble. Bach was just there. I don't think he saw it coming any more than the rest of them.
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
Maybe a little around the Revolutionary War period. Y'know. Spain comforting America type thing.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
11) Have you read three?
Canada rocks. He taught me that snark comes from the spleen. I love him. Yes.
12) Have you ever drawn or written eleven?
Drawn, yes. Written, no.
13) Would you ever write two/four/five?
England/France/Prussia? Maybe, if England was the filling in the sandwich.
14) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
I don't think Switzerland would scream per-say. I think he would just grunt a little.
15) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
Either the Tango by Gypsy Kings, Fire Cadenza by Lawson Rollins, or Roxanne from Moulin Rouge. Something Spain can dance to.
16) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
America/N.Italy/Japan WARNING - I wrote this on a dare! It is pure CRACK!! Nothing I would usually do. -hides behind computer desk- PLEASE don't kill me! T-T
17) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
"Would yo like to come in for tea?" Switzerland to England
18) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 12. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 12!
America and Spain are in a happy relationship until Prussia runs off with Austria. After Spain dumps America for England, N.Italy gets upset and retaliates by dating Japan. Alone and broken-hearted, America travels in search of a friend. Finally, America meets France and Germany. The three loners meet Switzerland, who tells each of them to look for love. France finds Canada, Germany gets China, but now America is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with N.Italy and Japan.
19) What would be a good title for this?
The World is Ending
20) What would the genre(s) be?
21) The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two!
-looks over at England- Thank you very much! I'll take it from here! :England gets all flustered and blushy:
Unsafe External Link