Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
Hey, here's a little bit about myself. I'm a senior in highschool. I have blonde hair with hazel eyes. I like singing, dancing, art, drawing, music, hacky sac, and just hanging out with friends. A few of my favorites bands are Life House, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Green Day, and Paramore. I play ultimate frisbee and my other favorite sports are softball and soccer. My obsession is mainly Harry Potter! Haha, but I also enjoy Twilight quite a bit. I enjoy fantasy/adventure books, including Harry Potter series, Inheritance series, Twilight series, and Vampire Academy series. My Hogwart's house is probably Slytherin because I'm smart and manipulative, but I can be really bitchy sometimes. My favorite colors are lime green, red, black, emerald green, and royal blue. Unfortunately I don't have any pets right now, but I want a dog or a kitten.
My Favorite Fanfic Pairings are:
I have the best friends of my life! They are: BlackVeilBridesLoverX3, Hgfan101, Candy Delicious, Mr. Sarcastic, Curls, Alyakcm, Goldy, and Banana.
That's all you need to know for now. See ya!
You know you're too obsessed with Harry Potter when:
1) You accidently called your friend Ginny because she has red hair.
2) Instead of studying for an extra important exam, your reading HP.
3) Your Sims game has a whole neighborhood devoted to the wizarding world.
4) Your friends give you the look when you say Harry.
5) your sister thinks your really a witch in disguise.
5) You dress up as a HP character and practice wandless magic.
6) Your cell rings and you absentmindingly wave your pencil and say "Accio cell phone"
7) You fall out of your chair in class because your daydreaming about Harry Potter.
8) Your parents have banned Harry Potter books from your possesion.
9) You scream whenever you see anything Harry Potter.
10) You screamed when you and a friend were at the mall and you saw a Harry Potter book countdown poster.
11) Your friend knows exactly what to get you for your birthday, every year- a HP poster.
12) You are rebelling against JK Rowlings pairings...in Social Studies.
13) You think your science teacher is Voldemorts supporter.
14) When people ask the person your with what's wrong with you, they look at them pointedly and say "Don't ask"
15) Your actually reading this.
16) You have spent more than healthy time on Harry Potter sights.
17) Your convinced that your Hogwarts letter is late...and that Harry is distantly related to your uncle.
18) One of your stuffed animals is name Crookshanks.
19) You have worse symptoms than this list.
20) You are laughing a little right now, saying yes to every statement!
Unsafe External Link