Author has written 33 stories for Twilight, and Lord of the Rings.
Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
If you're looking for my Transformers fics, please visit The Botosphere (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2096745/Botosphere), my collaborative profile shared with Darthishtar and kateydidnt and dedicated to movieverse kick-butt alien robots! :) And in case you're wondering, I think the best-ever writer of G1 fanfic is far and away The Starhorse (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/852445). Seriously, go check out her fics because they are absolutely stunning in their brilliance! :)
As you can tell by my penname, I'm a fan huge fan of Tolkien (especially Eowyn/Faramir), although right now I'm dabbling more in the world of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight. I'm a mother of two young kids, married to my very own human version of Edward. (The rose in "Breakfast" was inspired by him.) :) I stay sane by trading my college-age cousin food for reading suggestions. When Twilight was recommended by everyone in her apartment, I just had to read it. Now I'm completely and totally hooked on Stephenie Meyer's imaginary friends.
I tried to swear off fanfiction when I went back to university after 8 years away to become a paralegal. I started channeling J Jenks in what became "Priority Client" and got completely sucked back in. There's no escaping the plot bunnies. :)
"Facing the Music" is now being translated into both Spanish (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5836378/1/Facing_the_Music) and Portuguese and "Fifty-Eight Nights" will soon be translated into Russian. Many thanks to the translators! :)
I'm also a fanfic writer on Pelirroja's Twilight fanfiction archive at
Hope you enjoy!
In response to a blurb floating around ff.net regarding gay marriage, here are some thoughts on traditional marriage...
1) Pristine wilderness, organic food, unpolluted drinking water, sustainable energy, and traditional marriage are good things that Americans ought to encourage and support.
2) Gay marriage is not about rights, it's about acceptance. Civil unions provide all the same legal rights as marriage, with the only difference between the two being the name. Legalizing gay marriage is an attempt to force people to accept homosexuality.
3) The same legal arguments that support gay marriage also support polygamy, polyandry, incest, and other relationships that society does not accept as valid.
4) Traditional marriage has been around a long time and hasn't significantly changed; it has even survived the burdens sometimes placed on it by misogynistic and racist cultures.
5) Brittany Spears' 55-hour marriage of convience is evidence that traditional marriage is already taken too lightly in American society and needs more protection, not less.
6) As an institution, gay marriage CANNOT produce children. Traditional marriage can. Children are our future.
7) There is a vast body of scientific evidence which states children learn behaviors and gender roles - both good and bad - from their parents.
8) Freedom of religious belief (including the belief that marriage is a sacred institution) is Constitutionally guaranteed. Governments outlawing as hate-speech against protected classes the belief that traditional marriage is ordained of God is a violation of First Amendment rights.
9) The best predictor of poverty in children isn't race or the educational level of their parents - it's single parenthood. Strong traditional marriages, with both a mother and a father in the home, is the best weapon we have against child poverty in America. Children are healthiest when they have positive role models for both genders. This happens best in traditional marriages, and for the health and wellbeing of children, traditional marriage ought to be encouraged and bolstered.
10) Traditional marriage is not just another aspect of American society, it is the bedrock of all societies. Technology, clothing styles, economies, religions, and governments all come and go, but the institutions of traditional marriages and families are foundational and enduring. Weakening the foundation destabilizes the entire structure.
11) It's wrong to throw rocks at people, shout ugly names at them, vandalize their houses with graffiti, or take away their employment without cause. This is true whether you are being cruel because they're gay or because they supported Proposition 8. Persecution by either side in the name of tolerance is an oxymoron.
If you agree with these statements, re-post them in your profile.
Unsafe External Link