Author has written 15 stories for Aria/アリア, Toward the Terra/地球へ…, El Cazador de la Bruja, Avenger/アヴェンジャー, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, and Pretty Cure.
At the moment, I can offer you fics for: Aria, Avenger, El Cazador de la Bruja, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Heartcatch Precure, and Toward the Terra. Random one-shots may appear without notice.
My Toward the Terra stories include a several loosely interconnected pieces that can each be enjoyed on their own, but may be better when considered as a whole. (They basically form my personal headcanon.) These stories are:
1. "Of Hope and Sacrifice": Set about a year after Jomy arrives on the Shangri-la. This story marks the beginning of my obsession with Jomy secretly kissing Blue.
2. "Of Dreams and Desire": Set several years after Jomy takes command. A direct sequel to "Of Hope and Sacrifice," so you should probably read that story first. Highly recommended if you like Jomy x Leo, though I can't deny the the Jomy x Blue undertones or the blatant Physis x Blue subplot. Currently in progress!
3. "More": Set shortly after Jomy arrives on the Shangri-la. You could read it as a prequel to "Of Hope and Sacrifice" but I consider it a good standalone piece for Jomy x Blue fans.
4. "The Sound of Your Name": Starts many years before Jomy is even born, describing Blue, Leo, and Cid when they were younger. A very slashy story for Leo and Cid, but I loved writing Blue in this one. It definitely serves as a prequel to "Of Hope and Sacrifice" and "Of Dreams and Desire."
5. "Beautiful World": An exploration of the early history of the Mu (pre-Origin to about 100 years later, i.e. 200 years before the TV series). This story is very near to my heart, and explains where Blue got his silly headphones, among other things. It's really a standalone piece, but expect this to be tied into "Of Dreams and Desire" in the near future. ;)
I am an old woman (by internet standards) who writes to relax, so I tend to come up with incredibly sappy stories about pairings I like, even if (or especially if) the fandom for that pairing is rather small. I like slash in all its forms, and I seem to have a penchant for stories set in space, on Mars, or in the desert, though I'm not sure why.
I'm always on the lookout for other good stories and certainly welcome constructive feedback for my own.
Unsafe External Link