Author has written 34 stories for Inuyasha, Escaflowne, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Valkyrie Profile, and Castle in the Sky.
Username: Itachiforever342! Love Itachi, but I also like Seto... *drools*
Dang it... CAN'T HELP BUT STARE AT THE SEXY BLUE EYES! O.O
Goals: Aspiring to become a author, the owner of the Escaflowne and Romeo x Juliet series, and a complete set of mp3 favorite songs (hee! Probably won't ever happen! But I've got "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood, so I'll have to settle with that for now!).
I watched the newest Naruto Shippuden Movie, "Road to Ninja" and it was GREAT! It's my favorite, more than the fourth one! There were a TON of things that made me laugh and that's it for my critique! I can't be spoiling anything, can I? *grins widely*
Favorite Anime/manga: (Note: the words in ] are the translation via mangafox)
A Kiss To My Prince (manhwa)
Advent Of Snow White Of The Hell (manhwa)
Ah! My Goddess (anime)
Ai Yori Aoshi (anime and manga)
Akai Michi [Red Road] (manga)
Akuma De Koibito [The Demon Lover] (manga)
Alice's Dream Files (manga)
Amai Kamiato [Sweet After Bites] (manga)
Ane Pani (manga)
Angel Sky (manga)
Animal Jungle (manga)
Anya Kouro [Dark Night Light Path] (manga)
Aoi Kiseki [Blue Miracle] (manga)
Appare Jipangu! (manga)
Apple-Cheek Love (manga)
Aquarian Age, Juvenile Orion (manga)
Arisu Ga Fushigi [Mysterious Alice] (manga)
Atashi wa Bambi (manga)
Azumanga Daioh (anime)
Boys' Kingdom (manga)
Brilliant Magic (manga)
Cardcaptor Sakura (anime and manga)
Cat Street (manga)
Chocolate Cake, Shooting Star (manga)
Chotto Friday [Maybe Friday] (manga)
Christmas ni Kagayaku [Shining Christmas] (manga)
Chronicles of the Cursed Sword (manhwa)
Chrono Crusade (anime)
Code Geass - Lelouch the Rebellion (anime)
Code Geass - Lelouch the Rebellion R2 (anime)
Con Con x Honey (manga)
Covered in Cinders (manga)
Cutie Boy (manhwa)
Dawn of the Arcana (manga)
Delinquent Cinderella (manhwa)
Demon Diary (manhwa)
DN Angel (anime)
Doctor Bird (manga)
Dokuhebi-san ni go-chuui wo [Beware of the Poison Boy] (manga)
Dr. Chanbelee (manga)
Dramatic Love Album (manga)
Escaflowne (anime and shoujo manga)
Fate/Stay Night (anime)
FLCL/Fooly Cooly (anime)
Full Metal Alchemist (anime)
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (anime)
Full Metal Panic! (anime and manga)
Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu (anime)
Full Moon wo Sagashite [Searching for the Full Moon] (manga)
Futari Awasete Puramai Zero [Together Two Ply My Zero] (manga)
Hana Kimi [For You In Full Blossom] (manga)
Hayate the Combat Butler (manga)
Hellsing (anime and manga)
Hellsing Ultimate (anime)
He's Dedicated To Roses (manhwa)
Hikaru no Go (manga)
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs (anime)
Inuyasha (anime and manga)
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne [Divine Wind Thief Jeanne] (manga)
Kamisama Kiss (manga)
Kaze Hikaru [The Shining Wind] (manga)
King of Hell (manhwa)
Land of the Silver Rain (manhwa)
Maximum Ride (manga)
Midori Days (anime and manga)
My-Z-HiME - My-otome (anime)
My-Z-HiME - My-otome Zwei (anime)
Naruto (anime and manga)
Naruto Shippuden (anime and manga)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (anime)
Origin (anime movie)
Otomen (TV drama and manga)
Ouran High School Host Club (anime and manga)
Pita-ten (anime and manga)
Romeo x Juliet (anime)
Rozen Maiden (anime and manga)
Rurouni Kenshin (anime and manga)
Saiyuki Reload (manga)
Samurai 7 (anime)
Samurai Champloo (anime)
Samurai Deeper Kyo (anime)
Scrapped Princess (anime)
Shakugan no Shana (anime)
Skip Beat! (anime and manga)
Solty Rei (anime)
Tsuki no Shippo [Tail of the Moon] (manga)
Tsuki no Toiki [Breath of the Moon] (manga)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (anime)
The Third - The Girl With The Blue Eye (anime)
Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar (anime)
Trigun (anime and manga)
Trigun Badlands Rumble (anime)
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (anime and manga)
Tsukuyomi Moon Phase (anime)
Twelve Kingdoms (anime)
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust (anime movie)
Wolf’s Rain (anime)
xxxHolic (anime and manga)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (anime and manga)
Zoids - New Century (anime)
All Myazaki movies (anime movies)
Okay! That's all the ones I remember(rest are fan-subbed or haven't been seen in a long, long, time)! I admit that that was a lot to remember (took me at least two hours) but now I can go on!
Most of the stuff I put in here will be either Escaflowne, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, or the rare Yu-Gi-Oh (very rare). I write for the sake of writing and abusing the characters by making them mostly OOC. I'm still a fledgling writer, so yes, my OCs are mostly Mary-Sues. I take some bad remarks for the sake of bettering my writing, but I will flat out ignore any flames, because if all you have to do is bash others' works, then you have too much time on your hands, seriously. AND I MEAN THAT.
I THANK FAE RAIN FOR THIS ATTITUDE!
The character pairings will be mostly one of my OCs and a male character from one of the above series(No, I don't write yaoi, that's just gross, though it might be implied in some fics). But some might have the pairing that was shipped in the series, and some might be alternate, it just matters what I wanted to write at the time.
Fanfiction is for the fans, so I can do anything except claim any of the characters of any series or the original storyline as my own!
Put this on your
Put this on your
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile
Naruto fanfics are over populated by yaoi, primarily NaruSasu. If you believe me put this on your profile
Naruto for Rokudaime Hokage! If you also want Naruto to succeed Tsunade as the next Hokage, then copy and paste this to your profile page, and add your name to the list! Help Naruto achieve his dream!: KinKitsune01, Dipstick1214,Thousand Tailed Holy FangFlash, Itachiforever342
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off!
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile!
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, Kikyouhater118, Midnight-angel-of-darkness, adngo714, cyber-porygon, Program X.A.N.A., Shining Pheonix, Dipstick1214,Thouasand Tailed Holy FangFlash, Itachiforever342
93 percent of teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
if you love naruto so much that you wish the characters were real or that you are one of them, copy and paste this into your profile
You say BABY PINK
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile
Ever ran into a wall or part of one, copy and paste into your profile
If you would LOVE to know how Naruto's going to end, copy and paste this into your profile
If you spout a Naruto character quote on command, copy and paste this into your profile
Copy the cute evil bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (we have candies, sweets and cookies) I know You Want to...and so do the bunnies.
Copy the cute evil bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side.
Copy the cute evil bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side.
Copy the cute evil bunny to your profile and help him achieve world domination. So Copy And Paste!!
0.0...I love that last one. I thank Thousand Tailed Holy FlashFang for these! Many, many thanks!
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this in your profile
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile
Blackcatsnap had these, and I'm thankful I found them! Thanks!
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
hieisesshomaru has this, thanks a bunch!
16 THINGS I'M GOING TO DO AT WALMART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice leading to the restroom.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,"code 3" in housewares.
5. Go to service desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. Move a "CAUTION-WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you begin to cry and ask "why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look write into the security camera & use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission impossible"theme.
12. In the auto department,practice your "Madonna look'' using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say ''PICK ME! PICK ME!''
14. When an announcement comes over the speaker,assume the fetal position and scream... ''NO! NO! It's those voices again!''
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down a aisle shouting "Pikachu I choose you!"
IF YOU LAUGHED AT THIS REPOST ON YOUR PROFILE .YOU KNOW YOU DID SO POST IT OR ELSE
Ways to annoy/scare people in an elevator:
1) Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
. . . Furbies
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
Post this on your profile to make someone smile!
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)?
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)?
SakuraItachi, NarutoHinata, well, pretty much anyone besides with Sasuke and yaoi and yuri couples.
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan?
No thanks, I’ve decided that stuff is junk.
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times?
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any:
Manga 1-14, a Sakura headband, and that’s about it.
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who?
7. NaruHina or KibaHina?
NaruHina, even though I don’t mind either pairing.
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru?
SasuSaku, what kind of crap is this other pairing?
9. Which team is your favorite? Team 7 or Team Gai?
Team Gai, they SO work better together and I love them all! Yay!
10. Do you support the Obito theory? (Tobi=Obito)
I didn't, but it's been proven.
11. Do you support the "Yondaime is Naruto's father" theory?
Isn’t a theory, he told Naruto himself.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?
I pretty much like all of them in different ways, even Hidan.
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke?
Anti-Sasuke, all the way! There’s no going back for him now! I hope someone kills him and messily!
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)?
All but one arc of the Naruto series, and all of Shippuden.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?
Nope, I’ve only read ahead once there started to be filler in Shippuden.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD?
Sure, why not? That boy has a short attention span, although he is focused on the important things.
17. Sub or dub?
Sub, because I’ve really gotten used to the Japanese voices and now the dubbed voices sound just retarded.
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura?
Pro-Sakura, although I wish she would get over Sasuke, being the complete evil jerk he is!
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny?
Four little words: Whack-a-mole jutsu! FTW! Funny!
20. Do you even know who Tobi is?
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd?
Can’t say I care either way.
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser?
Haku, for sure, since he’s already pulled it off.
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome?
Awesome, of course! Love how funny he is!
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how?
I think every character needs tweaking, because the series has seriously gone downhill.
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics?
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics?
27. Do you like lemons?
Don’t even ask that! No way!
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters?
Somewhat, not that they care.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series?
Only a couple done by little Kuriboh.
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes?
I’ve never heard of that until now and I have no clue what that is.
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto?
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it?
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said "WTF is this?"
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades?
No, I only began watching after my schooling was over.
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto?
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise?
No, it is surely porn in its purest form.
37. Do you support the "Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader" theory?
What kind of theory is that?! Minato isn’t like that!
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery?
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal?
When he first did so, perhaps, but now that he’s completely gone to the dark side…HECK NO!
40. Do you have a Naruto OC?
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life?
No. If it was, I would have no life! I like my life with variety! Besides, I can name several different series that are tons better!
60 ways to make your teacher want to backhand you
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a supply teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 7th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewellery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a supply teacher is taking the register, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favourite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my god. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh god. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
60. When they tell you to do something, shout back "Yeah? YOU AND WHAT ARMY?!"
23 ways to Annoy Your Parents
1. Follow them around the house everywhere.
2. Moo when they say your name.
3. Pretend to have amnesia.
4. Say everything backwards.
5. Run into walls.
6. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
7. Go into their room at 4 in the morning and say "Good Morning Sunshine!"
8. Snort loudly when you laugh and then laugh harder.
9. Say all of the words in a film.
10. Pluck someone's hair out and yell "DNA!"
11. Wear a sticker that says "I'm retarded!"
12. Talk to a pen.
13. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to ALL the time.
14. Try and climb the wall.
15. In public yell "NO MUM I WILL NOT KISS YOU!"
16. Put pegs on your nose and eyes.
17. Switch the light button on and off for awhile. Then say "Oh...I get it!"
18. Eat your hair.
19. When you shower or bath yell "I'm drowning!"
20. At everything they say yell "LIAR!"
21. Pretend to be a phone.
22. Try to swim in the floor.
23. Tap on their door all night.
10 ways to be S-T-U-P-I-D
1. Ask For Directions To A Place Youre Already At.
2. Try To Order Pizza From McDonalds.
3. Get Hit By A Parked Car.
4. Try To Watch Saturday Cartoons On A Thursday.
5. Try To Sell Your Money.
6. Try To Play The Alphabet On The Piano.
7. Eat All You Can Eat At A Store.
8. Get Into A Fight With Yourself And Lose.
9. Try To Go Swimming Without Getting Wet.
10. Ask For Diet Water At A Restaurant
What to do During an Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Screw this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice. (I would never do that.) *rolls eyes*
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Act spazzy
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scan tron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
P.S. don't actually do this during a test, it would be hilarious, but you do have a permanent record (if you're still in school, that is).
Itachi is my favorite character right now! I cannot say why to those who haven't seen far enough into Naruto Shippuden!
You know you're tired when you're playing Halo 4 and you see a pair of call signs: Fart and Weed, and laugh for fifteen minutes straight! Ah, my tired brain...
That said, I finish my bio.
Unsafe External Link