|a thousand cranes|
Poll: What do you think of KakaSaku lemons? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Okay... well, i kinda lied. I mean I did go to China and all, but I didn't write an GaaSaku love. I mean I have some really cool ideas in my head, but when it comes down to actually writing it out, it just feels like utter crap. I dunno, I'm gonna try again. But I think I might just admit that I'm probably going to never write anything again. I mean and I had like three different chapter story ideas too!! and besides I've been on here for at least two years now. you'd think that I'd have learned by example and shot some chapters out, but oohhh noo. not me. fucking ridiculous.
Hey hey guys. Guess who's going to China for three weeks??/ I AM!! haha. yes. finally. I'll be back on the 5th, but might not be able to check my inbox till later. I'm moving soon after I get back.. Keep that in mind. AND I actually have some inspiration to write something. a GaaraxSaku. Be looking for it.
Location: still in the 808, but a different part
Currently listening too- I look to You Lisa Lavie cover
Favorite Bands/Artists- Yellowcard,Linkin Park, Bowling for Soup, Fall Out Boy, New Found Glory, Simple Plan, Pink, Boys Like Girls, Avril Lavigne, Natasha Bedingfield, Plain White T's, Akon, and Superchick.
One little tidbit about me is that I seriously love to review stories. If i really like something, I get really excited and I need to tell someone about it before I explode. lol So the lucky listener is usually the author. I think the number of reviews I've written is 1700!! haha one day I will rule the world... or not. XD I've made a lot of friends on here and I've got a decent amount of profile views even though I've only written one little thing. Thanks for all the love guys haaha. OH and just so you guys know I sometimes leaves anonymous reviews if i'm too lazy to sign in. I use lazy-cranes
MY PEN NAME: a thousand cranes is from the short story: Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes. Sadako is a little girl who lives in Japan 10 years after the Hiroshima bombing. She suffers from leukemia because all of the radiation. When she's in the hospital, Sadako is bored and depressed until one day when her best friend visits. She tells Sadako, "If a sick person folds one thousand paper cranes, the gods will grant her wish and make her well again." Sadako keeps up her happy facade in front of her loved ones and holds onto her hope as she folds cranes day after day using the scraps of paper her family kindly brings to her. Sadako made 644 cranes before she passed away with them all hanging above her hospital bed. I chose this as my pen name because of it's specific meaning to me. It represents a very dark and actually quite pathetic point in my life and how those cranes gave me hope at becoming a better person. I hope to achieve my dreams and make the most out of my childhood for that little girl who never had a chance to grow up. I think I'm around 450 cranes.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." copy and paste this into your profile if you didn't even know sexy was gone.
Okay 15 things you guys probably didn't know about me:
1. my favorite thing to drink in the entire world is Cranberry Juice
2. I'm the best best friend any guy or girl could ever have. I'm always everywhere with advice and a comforting, "it's okay she's such a slut anyway". Trust me, it works. everytime. :)
3. I am musically enlightened. (no joke) I listen and love Reggae, Hawaiian, Local, Hip hop, RnB, Rap, Punk Rock, Alternative, Rock, and sometimes even Classical when I'm in the mood for it.
4. I have too older siblings, both who act much younger then myself.
5. I do chores, but somehow my mom still finds things to yell at me about. Oh the woes of being a teen.
6. I love to read everything from Archie comics to the dictionary I keep next to my bed. Oh I can read and sing with my ipod at the same time. score
7. Diamonds are not my best friend. I'd choose my dog anyday.
8. I love to wake upwhen it's raining outsde and all you can hear are hundreds of drops splashing on the ground.
9. I can't for the life of me keep a diary.
10. Asian guys are kinda hot. :) but of course I don't have a restrict myself.
11. I believe in past lives and I don't know what religion that is!! I don't believe in God, but more of a system in which the world works.
12. I think Daisy should have chosen Flex. He was soo much hotter than that douche London.
13. James Marsden and James Franco are just about the hottest white boys I've ever seen. Oh and Josh Hartnett.
14. I'm not much of a bitch and usually people don't have a problem with me. So if you don't like me, then I probably don't like YOU. understand? lol.
15. I somewhat HATE twilight and its movies. nuff said. If you would like to continue this discussion via email. do it. I DARE YOUU. you all know those pointless 5 minute scenes of them lying on the ground were just awful. OHHH and and... sigh. as I said before I DARE YOU to unleash my frustrations... please don't kill me. hahaha?? sigh... as I write this I know that hundreds of fangirls around the globe are having their Edward sensors going off. haha
Unsafe External Link