Author has written 7 stories for Pokémon, and Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.
1) ... has a Salon Maiden Anabel obsession.
2) ... thinks that his life revolves around the number 2.
3) ... is a fan of Hinagiku Katsura.
4) ... aims to become a video game developer / designer in the future.
5) ... is Fil/Am; however, his Filipino language skills aren't that good.
6) ... likes to make custom sprites, but only when he feels like it.
7) ... doesn't know why he let Selene exist up to now.
8) ... wants to introduce you to Remedi.
9) ... likes Mismagius and Dragonair.
10) ... loves DUAL SWORDS!!
11) ... uses WordPad when he writes his stories because it loads a bit faster than MS Word.
12) ... uses MS Word only when he's spell-checking his stories.
13) ... is playing Grand Chase on Philippine servers.
14) ... likes using Elesis (Savior) and Lire (Arch Ranger) as his mains on Grand Chase.
If I were a character in an RPG...
Weapon of Choice: Dual Swords; Single Sword
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Highest Stat: Luck
1) Helpless (FFTA2) - This is the fist story which I've submitted to the Final Fantasy Tactics A2 archives. I'm particularly proud of this piece. I was in the right mood when I wrote this. If you're not in the mood for angst, then don't read it.
2) I Wanna Hurt You (Pokémon) - If you want a good laugh, then read this. I wrote this while I was into Contestshipping. This story basically focuses more on humor than on romance.
3) Before You Leave (Pokémon) - Yet another piece which I'm proud of. It takes place before Ash leaves home and heads for Sinnoh. Basically, Delia "Ash's mom" and Ash have a little talk before he leaves. It's in Delia Ketchum's point of view.
1) Selene Remedi and I own rights to each others' ideas.
Current Fanfic Status:
Fanfics I'm planning to write: