|Lost to the Hoping|
Poll: Who would you like to see more of in Kiss Me? Vote Now!
Author has written 57 stories for Naruto, Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh, Inuyasha, Mononoke, Ouran High School Host Club, Avatar: Last Airbender, Flame of Recca, MÄR, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Yu Yu Hakusho, Angel, Dolls/ドールズ, Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight, Misc. Anime/Manga, Labyrinth, Beauty Pop, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, X-Men: The Movie, Harry Potter, Death Note, and D.Gray-Man.
Yo. Uh... Well, here are a few facts about me...
Name: Ariel Flynn
A note to any potential creepers out there:
Frequently Asked Questions! (and other things of that general nature)
1. Where do you come UP with this shit!? Eh... anywhere. Songs. People. Books. Movies. TV shows. ... sugar highs.
2. How could you do that to (insert name)?! Natural inclination toward sadism for fictional characters. Get over it.
3. Is (insert name) going to end up doing (insert activity)? O.O Do you REALLY think I'm going to answer that? That would ruin the plot. (Unless you are clarifying something already stated, in which case, I will answer.)
4. Your (insert name) is OOC [Out of Character]. ... mmhm. Yep. Artistic license. Not good enough for you? Okay. My next answer will be 'I did it to bug the shit out of you'. I mean, really. What do you think the purpose of Fanfiction is? Mary Sues?
5. Please continue this! Hm. Does it say 'completed'? Yes? Then no, I will not. If it does not say completed, then I might consider it.
6. Are you going to continue this? If it is not completed, obviously not completed, and doesn't say 'discontinued' then yeah. Eventually. I might even be considering rewriting. Who knows.
7. What's your opinion on Mary Sues? ... I think it'd be obvious. Not a fan, unless they are deliberately placed for like crack fics or something. In which case, so long as they're plastered all over the wall, I'm good.
8. Why did you make it just a one-shot? Well, probably because I didn't have inspiration for anything further than what I wrote. Or I lost interest after the first chapter. Or I created the story-line specifically to BE a one-shot (meaning NO, I will never write more even if inspired; it was meant that way and that way it will stay).
9. Why did you have to waste such a good idea on a yaoi/yuri couple? That sucks! ... wow. You know, your kind of person just pisses me off. Especially since I am a lesbian!
10. Where is (insert names), they are around all the time in canon! Who knows. I probably forgot them. If I don't explain in the story (eventually) then assume they're either accidentally or deliberately left out. Still, if it's an ongoing story, don't hesitate to ask this question! Sometimes I HAVE forgotten all about them, and you reminding me helps me remember that I need to do something with them.
11. Are you a fan of this pairing? It's likely. I'm a bit of a fandom whore, and quite willing to write anyone together if you ask nicely enough.
12. How much effort do you put into this? Uh... what's that word mean? OH! ... very little. I just write down what comes up in my head. Though, I do admit to the occasional fact-checking, detail seeking via google.
13. Review Rants- ("I don't like so and so, or this, or that. I mean, it has very little to do with the chapter, but you need to know this, because my opinion is important!") Okay. Seriously. Don't want to hear it, dude. I really don't. If you don't like something to do with the manga/anime/series/whatever, you are FULLY entitled to your opinion. I am not going to try to convince you otherwise. However, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. If you want to rant about it, that's your decision, but don't do it on my story. Seriously. It just pisses me off. There are forums for that, or make a goddamn blog, you judgmental idiot. I have a blog! I use it to rant. It's therapeutic. My foot up your ass will be less therapeutic. ... for you.
Check myfor further information.
Works in Progress:
The Brighter it Gets
Principle of Nature
Kage no Monogatari
Something of a Mystery
Fanart and such
Unsafe External Link