Author has written 4 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Real Name: Why would you like to know. Look real hard to find my true name.
Height: about 5'10
Avatar: Created it myself, yes by myself.
I'm asian looking and I'm Hawaiian. I'm the kind of person who creates O.C.s a lot more then creating stories. Sorry, but that is just me. The Following list of O.C.s below I'm proud of creating.
Kaz Chalk - In HotShots Girls story "Transformers The Movie III" (07 Movieverse).
Dantei- In Bloodshifters "Unknown Power Pt. 2"
Jesse and Ryan Conners- In Ladyjuliannas "Resuming Life"
Moonblade- In Bloodshifters "What I've always wanted"
Kekoa Hitachi- In Black Dragons "The Lost Children of Cybertron"
Dante and Beacon- In Insane Rice of The Cosmos "On The Other Side"
Shadowstriker (A.K.A. Lightbringer)- In Megatrons Blackfires' "Dawn Singer"
Kevin "Dante" and Melanie Hart Li- "Possibly" In Cman710s' "Robots In Disguise: Guardian 2"
Well, for those who are in need of O.C.s please drop a line with the current following:
•Name •Story Title •Summary of Story, and I mean a summary. • What kind of character are you looking for? Support, lackey for antagonist, etc.
Also, I'm not just stuck on creating O.C.s, I also create ideas for authors who are stuck or have writers block, or both and need help with ideas for their story. It's never a bad thing to ask friends for help.
I was sitting in the diner and I was eavesdropping on a conversation. Also, this was just after church.
"Hey daddy, does God love boys or girls?" asked the little boy
"He likes both son" Said the father
"Is God Black or White?" asked a little girl
"He's both" said the father
"Does that mean that God is Michael Jackson?" asked the boy
AT that moment, a lot of people that where drinking just spat their drink out and a few choking noises where heard as well. Along with a few dropped plates. Good thing that I didn't have anything to eat or drink, but I sure as hell tried to hold in my laughter.
(This was from my friend whom I work with and I just happened to walk in through the door of the restaurant to get her to tell her that her lunch break is almost up.)
• "I think my I.Q. just dropped twenty points just by staring at you for about ten seconds." Friend from work
• "Twayne," "Yeah Tamlyn" "Shut Up" "Why?" "Because you're annoying" "I love you" (Twayne goes and hugs Tamlyn) "Fuck"
• "Umm... why do you want us to order our dinner now and why are you ordering your dinner early?" "I don't know, I've got this feeling that I really should do this." "You're an idiot, you know that?" "I don't know, ask me again tomorrow." (Three hours later, a island wide power outage happened on the island of O'ahu, December 26, 2008) "Neko, we didn't get any dinner" "I know Adam, fuck." "Ha, snooze you loose suckas" both turned to see me eating my pasta, though a bit cold, but still, its food and I'm nearly done. "So Neko, are you going to ask me your question?" "You know what Ty?" "What?" "I hate you" "I know I can feel your angst right now and hey, I did warned you" "Yes, feel my angst my minion."
Check out the stories that my O.C.s are in and leave thoughtful critiques/reviews to the respected authors. Aloha.
1) "Journals" is like a diary of my character Kekoa in "The Lost Children of Cybertron" by Black Dragon. The Story goes at random dates so please pay extra, careful attention to the headers and the dates to know where I am.
Chapter 8: Work In Progress, my muse for this story ran away. (I'll try to finish it with this chapter since my muse is not cooperating with me).
2) "Silverfangs Legacy" is about another son of Silverfangs (note: Silverfang is © to Megatrons Blackfire), his first son. It's a supposed biography of Shadowstriker and well, I'm not too sure anymore.
3) The Grandfather, A Bleach fanfiction of Ichigo having his maternal grandfather entering into his life in more ways then he thought.
Chapter 1: The Goodnews=Complete
Chapter 2: Wake Me Up When...= Work in Progress
4) The Unknown Factor: A Harry Potter x Percy Jackson crossover story. Inspired by "The Real Us", "Finding Family" and such other stories that I just had inside my head for a while.
Chapter 1: Meet the Stranger = Complete/Posted
Chapter 2: Trip to the Big Apple = Complete/Posted
Chapter 3: The Omens of War= Complete/Posted
Chapter 4: Unknown at the moment= Work In Progress (over 50% complete)
NOTE: I intend to do things differently now, I will try to complete several chapters before I post a chapter for that story that way, I know what I have to work with. My other stories didn't work out so well when I thought that I could continue bringing stories out one chapter at a time and post it immediately. Oh well, I'm learning.
Also, my computer that I was using before died on me. Now, I'm using a new one. Pray for my computer to last me a long while.
Here is something that I really like to help spread
"In every fic with a sorting scene,
The Author includes a song.
With prose abused cruel and mean,
And they go on much too long.
The smart ones just include
The hat's libretto from the canon.
The others, well they're just rude,
And quite abusive to the fanon.
For this fic, let's just assume
The hat was verbose and quite witty.
Because my poetry will clear a room,
It really is that shitty.
For you purists who need the fic to have a sorting song,
And lacking the same would drive you to try to pick a bone.
I would suggest you should please yourself and surely do no wrong,
If you were to reread the verse from the book about the stone."
I believe that if I try, my own sorting song will be just crap or worse, that is why I post this as my pledge to the sorting hat songs, I'll epically fail in that.
Unsafe External Link