Do you like chicken? I do!
Welcome one and all to crazy Toby's house of madness. Toby's the name, and fanfiction is not really my game, I prefer acting and singing (I'm certainly better at that)
I am 18 years old, male, and human, although the last one hasn't been confirmed yet. Still waiting for the results of that test.
My hobbies include singing, acting, writing, reading, eating, sleeping, listening to music, sampling poison and smuggling illegal cats into the country (Please don't tell anyone about that)
I also enjoy Harry Potter immensely. I loved the four books, and I agree with everyone that J.K Rowling is an absolute genius.
I also loved the first movie but I haven't seen the second yet?
I am an avid H/G and R/H shipper, and I strongly believe that no other ship is possible. (except maybe H/C and believe me if that does happen, I will swallow a cockroach whole.
I don't really watch much TV, I prefer to write scripts/stories (and never finish them).
The type of music I listen to is rock mainly, although I love listening to instrumental music, like soundtracks of movies and stuff - I hate pop (ie Britany Spears/Ricky MArtin, etc) although I may like some songs of that genre, not many though.
My fave bands include: Foo Fighters, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Grinspoon, Powderfinger and MGF (good aussie bands in there) I did like Ben Folds Five but theybroke up so I still like them.
My favourite article of clothing is pants, followed by scarf, because you wear those on your neck, followed by underwear.
Do not be alarmed, I may seem scary but in actual fact I am as harmless as a large train coming towards you at a hundred kilometres an hour.
I have tried to write harry potter fanfiction but my first story really sucked, so I decided to quit writing it. What I already had was okay, but then I relaised I didn't know where I was going so I quit. Then I decided to write another one, and its cool.
What else is cool? Well, I've compiled a list of 10 things I find cool:
10. Wearing your underpants over your jeans.
9. Dipping French fries in chocolate shakes at McDonalds
8. Listening to Hanson, while watching Aussie rules football.
7. Burning my Schoolwork.
6. Watching birds sit on a wire fence.
5. Telephoning people and pretending my name is Elvis.
4. The Simpsons
3. Those little blue things in the middle of the road.
2. Eating satay chicken on a boiling hot Christmas day.
1. The fourth of November for absolutely no apparent reason.
There are also a number of things I find very intensely boring:
10. Apple trees.
8. Those pathetic baby borns that don't even talk properly
6. Green manilla folders (so dull compared to red ones)
5. Making sense
4. People who wear their socks on the right feet.
and the most boring thing in the world is: filing tax returns (not that I've ever done it, in fact I don't even know what that consists of)
I was listening to this song that had something to do with sunscreen, and it said 'Do one thing each day that scares you'. I have fulfilled this goal.
Each day I remember to turn on a blender and try to sing the entire score from every Rodgers and Hammerstein play ever made.
There are some other things that scare me:
1. The little white things you sometimes get on your toes. I thnk they're called blisters.
2. The rumour that J.K Rowling had writers block.
7. That freaky as sunscreen song.
8. The fact that I just ripped off that freaky as sunscreen song three times.
9. Michael Jackson's "face"
10. Jam Tarts.
11. Horses with no mane.
13. Spiders with only seven legs.
14: Finding a work in my apple.
15. Finding half a worm in my apple.
16. The Statue of Liberty.
17. Fried eggs.
18. White cloth.
19. Stage make-up.
20. French doors.
21. Ice cream.
So now you know a lot about me. Or you know a lot... that isn't necessarily about me, but I said it was about me so you think it is about me. or maybe I've just filled your head full of meaningless rubbish. Or maybe I've scared you, or amybe I've turned you on... and so it goes...