Author has written 43 stories for Harry Potter, Merlin, Chronicles of Narnia, and Supernatural.
"An old maid, that's what I'm to be. A literary spinster, with a pen for a spouse, a family of stories for children, and twenty years hence a morsel of fame, perhaps..." - Jo March from Little Women (That's what I think I'll be in the near future. I mean, I'm eighteen and awkward and not exactly the most awe-inspiring girl in the whole universe. What a pessimistic person I am. :D)
Name: That's for me to know and you to find out :)
My Goals in Life (Before I Die):
10. To be able to visit the whole continent of Europe. Yeah, big dream but... who cares? (So, I've finally visited one country, which is Spain! One down... a lot more to go =)))
9. To be able to visit at least three Disneylands in the whole wide world.
8. To be able to ride the MagLev train. If you don't know that, go search it in Google :D
7. To be able to ride a cruise (even if I hate riding ships). Funny, isn't?
6. To be a good writer in Fanfiction.net and write a fanfic story that would have 1000 or more reviews. Hint. Hint. Wink. Wink. (OH. MY. GOSH. So, I've finally reached a 1000 reviews for one of my stories, "Only a Pretense"! To all those who read and especially reviewed, I LOVE YOU!)
5. To be a good student. Haha, seriously. I think I'm slacking off in my duties. Boo me!
4. To be good and have no enemies anymore. Seriously. I think I'd been bad this past few years. I just... you know... want to be good.
3. To be able to help some orphanage out there. (I think I'm becoming like a saint :D)
2. To be able to meet and greet Emma Watson herself and get her autograph. (OR, if that was too ambitious, I just want to see her LIVE from afar). Or, Tom Felton. OR BOTH.
1. To fall in love. I'm eighteen-years-old and I haven't fallen in love with somebody else but I think the feeling would be great if I feel it, you know. Heartbreaks aren't inevitable but really, I just want to feel how to be in love. I'm a girl, people, and I'm a sucker for romance. At least, before I die, my top goal in my life is to find a man out there whom I would love dearly and who would love me in return. (I'm eighteen and still waiting :()
Ships that will never sink:
- Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) = OTP
Ships that will never sink in:
- Ron Weasley/Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) = just... no
11 Things (Chinese): http://www.tieba.com/f?kz=741841915 - Thank you so much to Passacaglia!
P.S.: So I've been suddenly seeing translations stories in the internet, and really, I appreciate them and all. But it wouldn't hurt to ask permission to me, right? And yes, some credits from me, too :D Also, I've seen my story posted in other sites. Again, ask permission from me first before doing so! Also, with some credits from me.
Only a Pretense:- THANK YOU, LuckyCharmed97!
When Two Worlds Collide:- THANK YOU, MyMockingjayPatronus!
- I'm currently writing a Hermione Granger/Arthur Pendragon one-shot. If I'm struck with an inspiration, this might be a two-shot (Title: A Place to Belong)
Future Chaptered Stories:
- As of November 11, 2012, I have no new fanfictions in mind. I'm currently focusing on finishing my Merlin/Hermione story (Ancient Help) and my Draco/Hermione story (Spot the Difference). I'm actually thinking of making an original story but eh, it's still a thought.
That's all folks! Thanks for checking out my profile. Hugs and kisses to all of you
Unsafe External Link