Author has written 5 stories for Digimon, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Real Name: What, you don't think Khajmer is my real name?
aang-aint-white.livejournal.com. Go there, follow the instructions, and save our show's movie from the idiots they put in charge of it. Dammit, the character's are freaking Asian, how do you not get that from the culture, the names, the names of cultural things (Agni freaking Kai man, it's Sanskrit and Japanese), oh, and let's not forget the MYTHOLOGY (Chakras. Buddhism. Anybody?). Send your letter and get it through their thick skulls!
Mental Status: Oh c'mon, the very fact that this section exists should give you the answer to that.
Top Four (Don't have five) AtLA Pairings:
1. Zutara (squee!)
AtLA Character Favoriteness
1. Iroh (Cuz' Iroh's AWESOMESAUCENESS!!)
Favorite Quote: Never argue with stupid people. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
I also saw this elsewhere and thought it looked like fun.
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandom, in no particular order.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Nah, she's pretty but not hot.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Sokka's head would explode.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
He gets plenty of fics.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
I really don't think Zuko would have the patience for hearing "MY CABBAGES!" all day long.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
What are ya nuts?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
I really don't want to. Too cracked, even for me.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Sukaang? Or whatever you want to call it? Sure, I'll bite.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Someone's already done it.
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Yeah, I'm sure one of them does.
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
I'm sure they do too.
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
This is why I don't write Song-fics.
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Screams of "MY CABBAGES" due to heavy gusts of wind and blue fireballs ahead.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
A little earlier. It's a fic about Iroh's life. Best. Drabble series. Ever.
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). "
Aang and Katara are in a happy relationship until Sokka runs off with Yue. Aang, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Toph and a brief unhappy affair with Azula, then follows the wise advice of Iroh and finds true love with On Ji.
Wow. That fit oddly well.
What title would you give this fic?
Spiraling Love (don't ask me why)
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
I'd be hunting for Mike and Bryan's heads along with the other Zutarians, Kataangers, and Sukkas (the others wouldn't be invited to our headhunt).
Unsafe External Link