Author has written 12 stories for Gundam Seed.
Name: Errr... I guess you can just call me by my pen-name.
Gender: I'm a girl, just in case you're wondering.
Other personal info: I like yellow, I like to play Tennis, I like parties, I like to bully my siblings and I try to save up money but I end up spending every peso.
My authoress side:
My fics are updated when I have free time, or if I feel like it, even when I'm busy. But it mostly depends on my mood, if I'm imaginative or industrious or even bored, I update. Bluntly, the reviews that I get inspire me to write more.
About my writing, well, I still need more practice to make my writing really coherent. I really want to improve so I want to be hard on myself. If you spot something in my writing that is grammatically incorrect or the ideas don't make any sense, feel free to critique me. And no I do not accept "You suck!" or "this is bull" kind of flames and other varieties of such. I find those very rude and impolite. If you don't like what I'm writing, then do not waste your time reading it. Simple as that.
And as a closet romanticist, most of the fics that I will write be under the genre of romance. I also like writing humor ones, though I don't know if it is that effective, and will try to write angst-filled ones.
My otaku side:
1. Even if Gundam Seed/Destiny ended years ago, with no hope of producing the movie that was promised, I'm still fantasizing over Athrun Zala and Cagalli Yula Athha's relationship! They are the most compatible pairing that I have ever encountered! I resent any character that tries to pair up with Athrun or Cagalli. Only Cagalli is good for Athrun and Athrun is the only one for Cagallii! Long live AsuCaga.
2. Gundam Seed is the best thing that ever happened to me! Okay, I exaggerated, but really I loved it. I really wasn't fond of Destiny, but it'll do. The Strike Freedom was awesome, but then again there were less AsuCaga moments and more KiraLacus, ShinnLuna and AthrunMeyrin moments-that-made-me-want-to-puke-and-pull-out-my-hair moments. I just don't like it as much as I like Seed.
3. I have a high affinity for bad boy characters, specifically those that are hot, cool, somehow indifferent, seductive and a tease. Characters like Usui Takumi, Uchiha Sasuke, Rukawa Kaede, Fuji Syuusuke (behind those angelic smiles, there is a dark sadistic side of him), Lelouch Britannia, Igarashi Tora, Tomoya Okazaki, Duo Maxwell, Yami Yugi, Kazuma Ojiro, Kei Takishima and so on. Athrun Zala, according his character in Gundam Seed, is the only exception. (Although fanfictions suggest a bad boy side of him. :">) The irony is, Athrun Zala, the nice guy, is the one I love the most.
4. Currently liking Kaichou-wa Maid Sama!, Kimi ni Todoke, Faster Than A Kiss and other shoujo animes/mangas. I may not show it, but I like watching and reading about romantic stuff with a lot of display of affection.
5. I can't tell you how much I try writing fanfiction for other animes, but I simply can't. I can only write Gundam Fanfics, mostly AsuCaga ones. The ones that I write that aren't about the AsuCaga pairing will most probably be only oneshots.
Unsafe External Link