Author has written 20 stories for Naruto, Vampire Knight, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, 终极三国/K.O.3an Guo, and Vampire Diaries.
Hi, I'm Eli. Titania is my pen name. Contrary to popular belief, I didn't pick that particular moniker from the manga FT. I might have heard it in passing about a certain Erza Scarlet bearing the name Titania, but I choose that pen name not because of her but because I'm fascinated with the original Queen Titania. But enough of that, I'm sure no one's interested about that.
I'm a female inspiring writer whose skills are just good enough to write for fun, but not enough to write an award winning novel. Surprisingly, I was atrocious in English when I was in middle school (in my country, it was when I was 7 to 12). I belonged to a catholic girls' school that are full of pretentious and snobbish wenches that tormented me for my entire middle school. It was a school obviously for high bred, wealthy ladies and the only reason I managed to get in was because of my older sister, whose extraordinary results got her a place in the high school. Our middle school and high school were combined, so yes, I did ran into her a couple of times... until she got herself kicked out. Don't ask why.
Anyway, I can't say middle school was a fun experience for me, but I did met a friend there (who wasn't a very fantastic friend anyway, but cool enough sometimes), who I'm still currently communicating pretty well. We have an on and off relationship, but she's an awesome friend. Once in a while anyway.
In any case, I fully blamed my English teachers for their unreasonable and obvious favouritism, although not all of them was biased. Some of them were pretty fair actually.
Anyway, once I got the hell out of that school, which I just barely managed to pass, I got into a more normal and mixed high school. High school was the same, no difference. I hated that school, or more precisely, the people. I won't lie and say I missed the school when I graduated. By the time I graduated high school, my English was passing with As and the occasional Bs. Of course, it was in that four years that I found anime and fanfiction. The people there were horrible, but I would be lying if I say I didn't enjoy high school a little. I really let go when I was in my first two years, although I became more sensible in the next two.
At any rate, right now, I'm in my final year in technical college. I'm studying, in a more simplified term, film.
I like writing, reading manga and fanfiction, watching movies, listening to music, tumblr, good food, reading up on random stuffs, sleeping during a cold and rainy late afternoon, those fanciful, blended coffee and chocolate, being pleasantly surprised and oh, did I forget? Money. My dream... I used to dream of being many things, but right now? Right now, I just wish I could be someone useful and not a worthless, jobless loser in the future.
10 Facts About Me
1. I am not depressed, but I wish I have never been born.
2. If people in reality knows what I really think of them, I would literally be a loner.
3. My awkwardness and shyness ruins my entire life. People don't understand that this is not a choice for me. It's something I have been struggling with for years. I'm sick of feeling so nervous around people.
4. I hate it when a group of people walks behind me. It makes me anxious.
5. My dream job used to be a nurse, then a fashion designer, followed by a secret agent. Now I want to be an assassin.
6. I'm uncomfortable with people touching me in an intimate manner. Even if it's just an affectionate hug.
7. I have never been in a relationship. Quoting The Ugly Truth here, "Because at the end of the day, all we care about is looks. No one falls in love with your personality at first sight." So, yeah, when I was young, I've always thought that I'd go through puberty and become reasonably pretty. Doesn't seems to work for me.
8. I can't stand water. I always have a fear of drowning whenever I'm near a body of water.
9. I can't dress fashionably to save my life. I wear exaggeratedly whenever I go somewhere near, and casually and sloppily when I go somewhere far and posh.
10. I literally sleeps my life away.
"I write. I weave stories of an infinite love that goes on forever and ever. I spun tales of friendship that will never break and people that will sacrifice their lives for you just so you can live another day. I convey emotions of friendship and despair and anger and hope and love to the people that touch the papers I left my ink on. You think writing a story is easy? Writing means creating lives. A writer’s ability is to lie." - By yours truly, TitaniaEli.