Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Heyy I'm Jamie Fresco!!
Disclaimer-I do not own the Twilight series, Stephenie Meyer does and I'm fully aware of that. I don't own anything, except for my stuffed animal Pooh Bear:)
I LOVEEEEE The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer!!
Sorry If there are A LOT of typos and stuff. I'm just not a very good typer:)
I am COMPLETELY and One Hundred percent an Edward girl. He is my lyfee so BACK OFF!! I LOVE Edward, but I don't really hate Jake. I just think that he shouldn't be so... annoying. Bella had already made her choice, and she was happy. Isn't that enough? But I guess he loved her so...
I love reading fanfics, expesially Twilight ones, so if you have a good one e-mail me.
"In the course of a Lifetime, what does it matter?"-Walk Two Moons
-I believe that if I eat a tub of butter and nobody's watching, the calories don't count.- Izzy, Grey's Anatomy.
"It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people
-- Agatha Christie
Name; Jamie--That's all I'm saying.
Age; 12, ALMOST 13
Birthday March 20th, 1995
Favorite Books; TWILIGHT!!, New Moon, Eclipse, Harry Potter, Where the River Runs, The DaVinci code, Angels and Demons, Mike Lupica, Here there be Dragons, Wayy to many more to count.
Favorite Movie;(at the moment); Enchanted. I know, sounds babyish, but everyone needs a Prince Charming. Really cute!
Favorite websites; Fanfiction.com, stepheniemeyer.com, bellaandedward.com,
Favorite Songs; American Pie, Far Away, Over you, Breathe, Hey There Delilah, Who I Am, (You Want To) Make a Memory, Clair de Lune, all John Mayer songs, Wait for you, What hurts the most, I'll be, This one's for the girls
Favorite Food; Mac and Cheese, angel food cake & strawberries, all KiKu food, CHOCOLATE, steak, Irritable Grizzlys.
Favorite T.V shows; Friends, Greys Anatomy, House, American Idol, Psych, Gossip Girl, (I know, i thought it was really stupid at first but actually really good.)
Appearance; Brown, just below the shoulder hair, blue eyes, about 5'3, pretty thin.
Me; Shy at first, but I can get really crazy and hyper. Really OBSESSED with Twilight. Whenever I get started on one of my hour long rants about how great Edward is, my friends ignore me and pretend they don't know who I am.
Likes; Twilight, food, basketball, going on fanfic, Edward Cullen, watching t.v., reading-Romance, horror, action, happy endings.
Dislikes; People who try to be something there not, people who don't even write fanfics but still send flames, unhappy endings, People who don't believe Edward is really my boyfriend
If you truely believe, there is an Edward Cullen somewhere for you (Doesn't mean his name has to be Edward Cullen), copy this into your profile
You may or may not have heard of a recent disease that has been sweeping the globe, leaving masses of people infected. This new, yet extremely virulent disease is called Edward-itis, named so after the character, appearing in a series of books written by . This disease affects 90-95 of females who have read the books (males are extremely resistant to the disease). In fact, one interesting quality of this disease is that it not only affects individuals, it can even affect groups of people as a whole, and indirectly influence those not infected. Signs of the disease include:
1. Intense infatuation with the aforementioned Edward Cullen
2. Bearing the Mark of Edward on one’s hand (The Mark of Edward is typically the word “Edward” written on one’s hand, although it may be accompanied with other lovestruck statements.)
3. A desire to name one’s puppy Edward
4. A desire to name one’s husband Edward
5. A willingness to change one’s name to go with the surname “Cullen”
6. Fighting over Edward with other victims of the disease
7. Subconsciously inserting the word “Edward” into everyday conversation
8. Squee-ing over Edward
9. Having a preference for the color bronze
10. Adopting the catchphrase “Bite me!”
11. In text- based environments, profuse use of “ 3″ in conjunction with Edward
12. Having naughty thoughts about Edward
13. Writing (sometimes naughty) fiction involving Edward
14. A need to have a picture of Edward as one’s display image
15.(who will play Edward in the upcoming Twilight Movie) becoming extremely popular in a short span of time
16. Stampeding whenever Edward is out of stock
17. A sudden upsurge in the number of baby boys named Edward
18. Obssession with Edward
19. The male population marrying illiterate women, or the small percentage of girls not infected with Edward-itis
20. Books with Edward perennially being out of stock
21. Saying Edward for no reason whatsoever, and subsequently sighing
22. Considering Edward to be
23. Complete memorization of books with Edward in them
24. Vehement outbursts of “You are not worthy to speak his holy name!” whenever a non-victim says the name “Edward”
25. If the sickness has worsened, victims may turn into Edwardian nerds, but unable to accept the fact that the word nerd could ever be associated with Edward
26. In especially severe cases, loss of coherent thought, with the exception of the word Edward
27. Final symptom: An Edwardian coma, from which victims emerge as Edwardian zombies, mindless slaves who serve only to obey their one true love’s will
So, always be on the alert for these signs, and if you notice them, and are female, get out of the place–fast, or risk joining the legions who have already been infected by Edward-itis. (If you’re a guy, no worries, the only side-effect for guys is intense jealousy).
(Copied this from a website, it’s not mine)
Unsafe External Link