Author has written 6 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Naruto.
"I'm just a lady trying to make a place for myself to sleep by the one I love."
Nationality: Mexican American
What do I look Like?
Dark brown hair, I'm trying to grow it out. Brown eyes. Mexican brown skin. 5'7 feet. I wear a lot of dresses. I have thick Ray Bands glasses. I wear five steal rings on my hands. No tattoos. Size 0 gages on my ears. Long jackets. Black backpack. Pink nail polish.
People say the first time they see me they think I look kinda intimidating and angry, but I'm just tired and sleepy. Don't worry about it. I'm pretty chill, I think. Or, I hope.
WHAT I BELIEVE IN:
1. Every life is worth something.
2. People should be able to love who they want, no matter the race or gender or religion etc. etc.
Example: Gay Marriages, Continental Marriages….ect.
3. People should work hard. No one should have life handed to them.
4. Everyone should be respected to a certain degree.
5. No one should think themselves bigger than another person.
7. Tradition is a good thing. (Note: Though, sometimes, it’s ok to go with the new.)
8. The “Why” of things does not matter when the case can’t be changed. Knowing ‘why’ doesn’t change anything; things are how they are.
Example: Knowing why a rock is a rock doesn’t change that it is a rock. Therefor, knowing why a rock is a rock is useless.
9. People should be able to choose what happens to their body.
10. Other people should not choose the rights of each other, only their own rights.
Example: Freedom of Religion, Abortion, Marriage, Speech…ect.
11. Children should be exposed to different things at young ages, such as different religions and beliefs and such.
Why?: Children tend to believe what their parents believe because they are raised by them. Example: Children with parents who own slaves believe it is ok for there to be slavery. Children who are raised without religion usually become atheist. Republican parents raise republican children. Etc. Etc.
12. Everyone is connected to everything around them and to each other.
13. We all grow from every single thing we’re exposed to, even by tiny degrees.
14. Technology should not be exposed to Children until they are at least teenagers.
15. People should take more account for others’ feelings and emotions.
16. There shouldn’t be any groups for separate parties, only groups for equality among everyone.
Example: No feminist groups or race groups or religion groups, only groups dedicated to equal treatment for all
Why?: Different groups can cause bias and predigest among themselves. Example: One woman might hate men after joining a feminist group, thus creating predigest against men as a whole.
17. People should be open minded when dealing with others.
18. Acceptance is better than tolerance, but tolerance is better than complete rejection. So, even though I’d rather have everyone be accepting I know that is impossible and hope for tolerance instead.
This list will probably get bigger, but these are the main things I believe in. Just because this is what I believe does not mean I think others are wrong or horrible for disagrees and having different opinions. I think it’s good to express our differences.
People, Cats, sugar, sleeping, naps, beds, pillows, debating, arguments, computers, writing, drawing, music, England (The country), America (The country), books, reading, talking, singing to myself, taking care of others, babies, blankets, sleeping, dreaming, art, photos, meeting new people, going to new places, being at home, being alone, hugging, being affectionate, love, soft things, new born animals, carpet, sleeping, glasses, people with glasses, short people, tiny people, tiny things in general, cute stuff, notebooks, doodling, the feeling of paint on my hands, cramped places, closets, emailing, hand written letters, sleeping, flowers, silence, hearing people talk, Glee, anime, manga, movies, horror films, comedies, action films, Marvel, American comics, super heros with morality, morals, values, sleeping, crayons, paper, expressive people, sky people, people in general, people who are different, people with morals, water, rain, snails, GRAFFITI
Spiders, people waking me up, dogs, spinach, wood, being outside, technology that isn't a computure, being taken care of, peanut butter, bugs, animals besides cats, DC comics, children who can talk, kids, middle schoolers, black and white photos, photography, thinking about the future, various types of foods, wanna-be hipsters, hypocrites (I may have spelled that wrong), liars, liars, liars, people who lie, people who think that just not telling you something isn't the same as lying, people who go against their word, inconciderate people, liars.
Unsafe External Link