Author has written 4 stories for Fight Club, Supernatural, and Scrubs.
Hi everyone! @_@. I'm just a normal girl with a few not-so-normal interests.
Fandoms/Pairings enjoyably read and supported (there are so many)
1. Harry Potter (Draco/Harry) I'll tell ya, some of the best novel length fanfiction I've ever read in my freaking life is with this pairing right here!! squee-gasms
2. Supernatural (Dean/Sam) What incest? 0=), I wish I could just live with them being "really good brothers", but they aren't fooling anyone XDD.
3. Scrubs (Cox/J.D.) LOVE this pairing!!
4. Saiyuki (Sanzo/Goku) It's freakin adoreable!
5. Weiss Kruez (Aya/Yohji) It was my first fandom ever! I -cannot- picture these two with anyone else, it just doesn't work. Brain does not compute.
6. Fight Club (Tyler/Jack) My favorite movie, and two hot guys. What else do you want?
7. DNAngel (Satoshi/Daisuke) AWWWW!!
8. Black Cat (Sven/Train) Love them! And Sven is NOT a pedo-bear, so I can't read Sven/Eve though I adore her in the series.
9. RENT (Roger/Mark) Screw AIDS =D
10. LOTR (Aragorn/Legolas) Heeeyy, what are you gonna do? 0=)
11. The Dark Knight (Joker/Batman) What can I say, I've got an enemy complex ;)
12. Death Note (L/Raito (Light) ) Amazing when done right!!
13. Angel (Spike/Angel) Come on, they've known each other for centuries and you really think nothing ever happened to spark all that animosity?? You know I'm right!
14. The History Boys (Scripps/Posner) AWWWW. That is all.
MANY other hardly known, irrelevant fandoms XDD.
For some reason, the phrase "MORTAL ENEMIES" does not seem to phase me at all. Show me two people that could not BE more wrong for each other, argue constantly, and cannot be in the same room without throwing punches, and I'll show you love! =) It's more compelling and more challenging for me to write these pairings and they're more fun to read because the authors have to actually WORK to show their relationship developing and them getting past all the hate and things they've done to each other, rather than laze about with the cannon and just have them smile sweetly as they do in the book. I apreciate a little effort on the author's behalf and I will always leave review-cookies for a job well done.
I am a lover of the slash. Bring it on. - I also ship almost no cannon parings, I don't know why. Most of them just annoy me too much. Also, what's the point of making a fic about something that already happened? Laaammmmeeee. If you don't like my slash, then don't read it, plain and simple. I find that flames are extremely immature and I always give plenty of warning for slash, so if you click it, then it's your own damned fault. Don't flame the author for your own stupidity and lack of anything better to do with your life.
1. I am 21.
2. I live in an apartment
3. I could live on Subway subs, pomegranates, and Dr. Pepper.
4. I win at life.
5. I am in college (which is why I can't write as much as I'd like) V_V
6. I have insomnia, so don't be surprised if I update at like 3 in the morning.
7. I have the most amazing friends EVER! -loves on you all.-
8. I write some weird shit, so hang on tight!
9. It takes me FOREVER to write things, and when I do, they never come out as lovely as they were in my head, so beware!
10. I recently got engaged! =0
If you review, I love you forever!
My only propaganda: Equal rights for all.
America: Get your head out of your arse for a half a second
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
4) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
5) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
6) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
7) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
8) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
9) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage