Poll: Should I continue my story, Importance, it Varies with People? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for High School Musical.
Alright here's a few little tidbits about little 'ol me...
Name: Calleigh...(pronounced like Calli. Sorry...Me and my friends always spell it like that when i'm on the computer i really didnt notice...i was looking over my profile and noticed...i thought i should at least tell you my name...Sorry!!)
I currently stick five feet and six and one-eighth inch up into the air. :)
Hometown: Austin, TX USA
Currently Living In: Colorado Springs, CO USA
Status: Happily Single... :)(most of the time)
Favorite Authors: Meg Cabot, Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Lauren Myracle, Zoey Dean, Sarah Dessen
Favorite Actor(s): Zac Efron, Lucas Grabeel, Adam Sandler(just cause he's funny), Corbin Bleu, Jesse McCartney, Jude Law, Shane Kippel, Evan Willams, Adamo Ruggiero, Ryan Cooley, and Jamie Johnston.
Favorite Actresses: Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Emily Osment, Diane Keaton, Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Brittany Snow, Queen Latifiah, Drew Barrymore, and Cameron Diaz( only 4 The Holiday), Blake Lively, Olivia Newton-John( i LOVE Grease!!)...Ashley Leggat, Shenae Grimes, Stacey Farber, Miriam McDonald, Lauren Collins, and Melissa McIntyre
Favorite Singers: Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Reba, Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, Jordin Sparks, Fergie, Nelly Furtado, Alicia Keys, Lil' Mama, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Emily Osment, Mitchel Musso, Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, Jessica Andrews, and LOTS more believe me i have the WEIRDEST taste in music.
Favorite Movies: HSM(of course) 1,2 & 3, Click, She's The Man, Must Love Dogs, Because I Said So, Believe In Me, Picture This, and LOTS more
With my story Importance, it Varies with People:
I will update once or twice a week. I'm sorry if that is not as much as you would want me to update, but I have a lot going on right now. If you read my story you know that I'm moving to Colorado soon. That's really hard for me, I've lived in the same part of Texas all my life. I have friends that I've known since pre-k and some that I just met last year at school, it's really hard for me to leave them and all of my family. Sorry if the updates don't come as fast as you want them to...I'll try my best to keep updating!! Well, we finally found a house!! YAY!! Well since wee found a house I will start to update more regularly. I'm sorry that my schedule has been TOTALLY off, but i should go back to the once or twice a week update! Well, I start school next week but I should be ablee to update. Thanks for sticking with me through all the craziness. I promise there will be some very fast and long updates in the near future!!
Images for You are My Savior:
Find a guy who:
Guy's point of view
This is very cute! And even written by a guy!
You might agree with it, but when it actually happens 99 of girls don't
From a guys point of view:
We don't care if you talk to other guys.
We don't care if you're friends with other guys.
But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room
It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without
We don't care if a guy calls you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a
Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. that it can't wait till he morning.
Also, when we tell you you're pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we
Don't tell us we're wrong.We'll stop trying to convince you.
The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.
Yeah, you can quote me.
Don't be mad when we hold the door open.
Take Advantage of the mood im in.
LET US PAY FOR YOU! DON'T 'FEEL BAD'
We enjoy doing it.
Smile and say 'thank you.'
Kiss us when no one's watching.
If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed.
You don't have to get dressed up for us.
If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the
We like you for WHO you are and not WHAT you are.
Honestly, I think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's
Don't take everything we say seriously.
Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.
Don't get angry easily.
Stop using magazines/media as your bible.
Don't talk about how hott Morris Chesnutt, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is
Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful'.
I'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!'
On the other hand im not sayin i wouldn't like it ether.
Girls: I cannot stress this enough: IF YOU AREN'T BEING TREATED RIGHT BY A
Someone who will honor your morals.
Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest.
Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.
Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel.
Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes...and
Give the nice guys a chance
Holdin Hands- Girls : If you want to hold his hand, gently bump into it a
Cuddling- Girls : When you want to cuddle with him, tell him you're cold.
Movies- Girls : During a movie, if he puts his arm around you, tilt your
Loving each other- Guys : When she tells you she loves you, look deep into
Laying below the stars- Girls : When you're both laying under the stars,
guys: no grabbing!
Stop!! Stop!! Stop!! Stop!!
If you havent stoped.Seriously stop!
Guys repost this if you agree.
Girls repost this if you think it's cute.
Girls- realize who you have before you lose them...even if they only want to be your friend, keep them in your heart, that's the most important place a person can be.
--Don't let today's dissapointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams--
--Be yourself;everyone else is already taken--
--A smile is the perfect cure for anything--
--Life's not about the people who act true to your face, it's about the people who remain true to you behind your back--
--No one can tell you who you are or what you want. You have to look inside yourself for the answers--
--Forget the risk, take the fall. If it's what you want it's worth it all--
--Never say 'goodbye' because 'goodbye' is going away and going away is forgetting, and i don't want to forget--
--You were born as an orginal; don't die as a copy--
This is FUNNY!!
In Honor of Stupid People
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap,"
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
Alrighty!! You get to know more about me!!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my nose, someone threw a rock at me
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Green paint
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? When i'm SUPER SUPER tired i snore.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Starfield(an awesome christian band.) Taylor Swift, Phillips Craig and Dean. lots more
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?Like 1:36 am...
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To be exactly what God wants me to be
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Austin, Texas
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My cell phone, and my computer, and my Ipod
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5’6"
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Depends
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Nah
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I think it was one of my best friends...he said something mean about my nonexisent love life...grr
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?Ummm...i really don't go into the whole perfume area...i LOVE body splashes from Bath & Body Works though.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Brown hair and blue eyes...although dirty blonde is okay too
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Um...i really don't know
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? coffee
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? pepperoni!
18. EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? fresh pineapple
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? only goldfish i have ever eaten is the cheesy cracker kind...ooo pizza too
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? A necklace from Greece
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? kinda
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? on my left hand.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? idk
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? the best doggie ever!
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? umm...a golden retriever
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Probably not..
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Your mouth...
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 28
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? idk and idc
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? probably my friend justin's cell...but i really don't know
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? oh boy...if you want to know what annoys me PM me
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? yeppers!!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Seeing someone crying
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Does Laura Bush count?
37. FIRST JOB? None yet
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? A wittle bit :)
41.What were you doing before you filled this out? Sleeping
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? nopers
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? my smile...but not anymore because of these stupid braces...so for now i guess my eyes or my handwriting
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? yes
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? idk
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? like 2 or 3
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my great-grandma
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? no
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Pantene Classic Care
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? no, but people love my handwriting
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? uh...either turkey or salami i guess
52. ANY BAD HABITS? clumsiness...i guess
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? High School Musical 2 Soundtrack
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Maybe
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Sometimes
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? yell and scream at the person i'm angry at...but i dont mean anything i say
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? church!! or my grandparents house...their tied
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A stuffed Bevo
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? a lot
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? no i was more into seasme street
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? too much but i love it!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? you cant possibly be making me choose!! both
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? umm...that they are honest,don't have a problem with my friends, and love god...and a TON more PM me if you want to know
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? cal, calli-walli, kandykane(don't ask), smiley, lippy(again don't ask), calli roo, calli rooster(that is my nickname my cousin calls me to bug me), coops(don't ask), lots more
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Starfield
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? IDK
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? I haven't taken it yet
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookies and Cream or Choco. Chip Cookie Dough
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes I do
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Friday
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? there is one...
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? like 110
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? sure why not?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? my dog pant...which is very annoying
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? uhh...my mom?
THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? height
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Revolution by Starfield I guess?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? mean people
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? January
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Umm...idc
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? brown
86. EYE COLOR? brown
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Wendy's
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? raw fish is digusting...'nuff said
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? my school's volleyball team play
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? nope
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? republican
95. KISSES OR HUGS? hugs
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? none for rite now, but i think you should have a relationship instead of a onenight stand...
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? umm...i dont remember...i think it was a bottle of water though
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? none sadly
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Book Thief by Markus Zusak...extremely good...you should read it. :)
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Nonexisent
Things Calli LOvEs
My family...nuff said
My friends...nuff said
My computer...my lifeline
My cellphone...my other lifeline
Books...i love to read
Board Games...i know...totally corny, but they're fun!
Starfield..the best band ever!
My youth groups...my best friends
My youth group leaders...Erin you rock!!
Texas Longhorns...nuff said
Things Calli Hates
Algebra...why so confusing?
ATM...the college btw not the machine you get money out of
Spinach...why even make it?
When friends stab you in the back...why do you call yourself my friend?
When my computer isn't working...nuff said
When you're talking to someone and then they just walk away...if you don't want to hear what i have to say just tell me.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Keep in tough with me at:
Links for Importance, It Varies with People:
Trinity:Sorry about the bad woor but I really liked the picture!
Unsafe External Link