Author has written 178 stories for Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Mentalist, Mortal Instruments, Death Note, Jekyll & Hyde, Inglourious Basterds, Glee, Harry Potter, Sherlock, Avengers, and Teen Wolf.
1/23 Hidy ho, ladies, gentlemen and everything between and beyond. Just an FYI, the Superwholock story "Heaven Help the TARDIS" is under revision and will be posted again sometime in the near future. It's currently experiencing an overhaul and will be put back under a different title soon. Thank you!
Here's my tumblr:
And here's some crap I made up!
10 Signs You are a Dean Girl
1. Quarters turn you on.
2. You always get the extra cookie
3. Gym shorts make you smile funny
4. You call anyone you know named Sam Sammy
5. Suddenly alcoholics don't seem all that bad.
6. You get very offended when someone tells you to go to Hell.
7. You know more about '80s hairbands now than you did in 2005.
8. When you see a Prius, you try not to cry.
9. Any reference to cassette tapes, Doublemint Twins, cats in lockers, the fabric softener teddy bear, purple nurples, busty asian beauties, Matlock, The Shining, Silence of the Lambs, Oktobe"rfest, Angel Food cake, flashlight manning, being so awesome, Cialis, sorority girls, pig in a poke, strip-o-gram, necrophelia, Batman, Gumby and/or Pokey, Ken Doll, Blue Steel, Silent Night, Teddy Bears, Mr. Rogers, the Cheif, handsome devils, REO Speedwagon, Eye of the Tiger, Bon Jovi, Die Hard, Do overs, scissors, Yorkies, Asia ("Heat of the Moment"), Chuckles, the full cowgirl, Fudge, slow dancing aliens, Manburger Helper, dog for dinner, minature philly cheese steak sandwhiches, PAs, being adorable, Demi Moore, Swayze'd, Obi Wan Kanobi, frisky women, clowns and/or midgets, Astronauts, howler monkeys, airplanes, Smith and Wesson, right?!, asshats, Paris Hilton, womens underwear, virgins, brothels, creaky old guys, Dr. Sexy, sitcoms, Japaneses Game shows, CSI, bigger mouths, Knight Rider, boredom, hot nurses, ham, cowboy boots, PUDDING!, howdy partner, "I Wuv Hugz", loving the devil, Cupid, make you laugh and no one else around you knows why.
10. Whenever you see a semi you flinch
If 5 or more of these things apply to you send me a PM and tell me which ones! I wanna hear from my fellow Dean girls (even the closet case ones that won't admit it ; ) )
10 Signs You're a Castiel Girl
1. The phrase "Touched by an Angel" has a whole new meaning for you.
2. Trench coats are sexy.
3. You want to smack Dean in the back of the head in the Brothel scene in "Free to be You and Me"
4. You want to hug Castiel in the Brothel scene in "Free to be You and Me."
5. Seeing a Liquor store makes you wonder how drunk it would make him to drink it.
6. The Chrysler building holds a special place in your heart.
7. Nothing would make you happier than to see Naomi's head on a spit.
8. Assbutt is an acceptable insult.
9. References to narcotics, orgies, virgins, "that's how I roll", voices in cell phones, flatbread, not ordering from the menu, whoopie cushions, new FBI agents, pretty angel boys, action figures, brothels, Glenn Close, "I am very surprised" and "not incontinent", White Castle cheeseburgers, buses, lying, mass quantities of alcohol, assbutts, bees, Twister, Sorry, cats, cartoons, lipstick and "playing 'bad cop'" are freakin' funny and the people around you don't get it.
10. Clapping like a seal and giggling like a sea-horse is a normal occurrence whenever he's on the screen.
If 5 or more of these things apply to you send me a PM and tell me which ones! I wanna hear from my fellow Castiel girls (even the closet case ones that won't admit it ; ) )
10 Signs You Miss(ed) Sam's Soul
1. Your Supernatural experience isn't as good without the "Bitch Face" appearing at least once.
2. Not hearing Sam say something girly that makes you snort and call him Samantha makes you sad.
3. You get angry when he gets laid instead of cheering.
4. You find yourself wincing when he comes on the screen.
5. You want to punch him for NOT asking Dean what's wrong.
6. You'd give anything to see the Puppy eyes again.
7. You no longer call him Sam, but Robo!Sam.
8. The fact that he doesn't sleep makes you shudder at the creepiness.
9. You wish Dean would have punched him a little harder at the end of "You Can't Handle the Truth".
10. You want to give Dean a big hug because you know Sam sure as hell won't.
If 5 or more of these things apply to you send me a PM and tell me which ones! I would love to know if I'm not the only one that feels this way! Bring Sammy's soul back!
10 Signs You're a Spencer Girl
1. Nerds that stutter in front of anything female makes you giggle.
2. Swimming pools and Boy Bands make you grin like an idiot and no one knows why.
3. Knowing more about Twilight than he does gives you a smug sense of pride.
4. Someone with an I.Q. of 145 doesn't impress you anymore.
5. Telling your professor you could get the assignment done if you "...had a year supply of Adderall and the ability to clone yourself" is a natural response.
6. Finding out a group of kids beat someone up strictly because they were smarter than them ignites enough rage in you to power the planet for a month.
7. Goal Posts make you cringe.
8. "Split Personality" disorders strike you closer to home than you'd like.
9. You've used the Existentialist joke.
10. Magic tricks turn you on.
If any of these things apply to you send me a PM and tell me which ones! I wanna hear from my fellow Spencer girls (even the closet case ones that won't admit it)
My favorite Things to Write About:
The Mortal Instruments Series
Chloe Winchester's the name, sex and violence is my game. In case you haven't noticed, that is. I have my own ships that I thoroughly enjoy, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna knock you for having yours. You respect my ship and I'll do the same for you, okay?
Supernatural: Definitely consider myself a Dean girl. I love Sammy to pieces (depending on the season) don't get me wrong, but the snarky, jaded, drinking, guilt-ridden, nerdy, sexy, porn-watching elder Winchester is certainly my brand of choice.
Destiel is my personal ship of choice, and it's my choice because of one reason: There are two kinds of people that watch Supernatural. People that don't ship Destiel, and people with eyes. Sorry, but especially all this stuff with season gr8, it's kind of obvious, no?
I do not, nor will I ever ship Wincest. One of 'em's adopted in your fic? Right on, let's go. Sam Wesson and Dean Smith, you say? Fuck yeah. Still brothers who grew up together and are totally related? I'm good, thanks.
Pretty okie dokie with Sabriel, won't bash you for Sassy.
I've done a crossover between Supernatural and Criminal Minds called "Freaky Friday". A very awesome fan by the name of bloody-writer has been amazing enough to make a trailer for it. So, if you plan on reading it please, check it out:
Criminal Minds: I'm in love Criminal Minds, particularly Dr. Spencer Reid. Though the writers have some fetish about hurting the sweet little angel at least once every season and emotionally/physically/mentally -or some twisted cocktail of all three- scarring him for life. Though I suppose I do the exact same thing with my fics, don't I? (Chaos Theory, I'm talking to you!) I will not be writing anything in this category that doesn't include J.J. and Prentiss both, together, in the same time span and both of them being on the freaking BAU, damn it. Tired of that nonsense... I do not, repeat, do NOT write Slash in this category!!
Smallville: Being one of my first fandoms ever, this show will always have a special place reserved for me. However, if I do write for it, it will from Season six and back. I know, I'm picky.
The Mentalist: Ah, Patrick Jane. Crystal blue eyes, big adorable dimples and blonde curls. Plus, he's hella smart. What is there not to love?! He absolutely fascinates me. I don't know how he does what he does, but I like it. I'm not a particular fan of Jisbon, which seems to be a big thing in the Mentalist fics. I'm not saying that Patrick and Lisbon will never happen, but it wont right now. Until Red John is dead, Patrick says goodbye to his daughter and his wife and takes awhile to let them go, he won't even start thinking about it. I'm perfectly okay with them being good friends, are you? :)
Glee: There are three things I like about Glee: Kurt, Blaine and the Warblers (Pavarotti included). I like the music and all, but really all other aspects of the show don't interest me much, so all you'll be getting from me are Kurt centric fics and Klaine fics. If this upsets you, so sorry but I'm keeping it that way. Especially after this fiasco they're calling season four. Kurt and Blaine love each other, need to be with each other and don't need the fake, ridiculously OOC and petty story lines the writers are dishing out for them. Honestly, they're the only thing I pay attention to anymore. Again, no flames.
Sherlock: Seriously, if you watch this show and are convinced that John and Sherlock AREN'T in a relationship I wonder for your sanity. When the actors playing the characters, the writer and THE CREATOR OF THE ACTUAL SHOW is a Johnlock shipper, I'm pretty sure you need to come to terms with yourself. Martin Freeman is just the cutest thing and if Benedict Cumberbatch was any more attractive I'd spontaneously combust on sight. I love the show, love each character -Save The Woman, she can go do whatever, as long as it's far away from them. Bitch drives me nuts (No offense to Lara Pulver, I love her)- and am absolutely awed by everything Moffat and company have done with it!
The Mortal Instruments: Now, The Mortal Instruments series. While I do love the first three novels, I'm not happy with what Clare has done beyond that. I honestly think the series was only intended to be three books long and she's simply milking it for all its' worth. No flames to anyone who follows the series beyond that, just a personal opinion. Therefore none of my fics will include any information beyond City of Glass for selfish reasons. I have also not jumped on the bandwagon of her prequel series either, seeing as most of what she's done with Magnus seems really OOC for me, but again, just my opinion.
Most of my fics are/will be Malec central with obvious Jary/Clace/whatever you call it thrown in there as well.
The Avengers: Any fic I write for this will be based on what we've seen in the movie!verse only and my own personal headcanons. I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm probably only going to write Stony in this category and I'm happy with that. Will there be Clintasha? Probably, they're so obvious it hurts anyways!
Anywho, I'm just a girl who likes to write. I want to know if I'm any good so PLEASE don't sugar coat my reviews.
Thanks a lot :)
God bless and I love you all!
Unsafe External Link