Author has written 16 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, 5 Centimeters Per Second, Fruits Basket, Forrest Gump, Ring/Ringu, and Alice in Wonderland, 2010.
I go under many pseudonyms, but you may call me: Hana.
I am a great contributor to KH (Especially NaminexMarluxia) and I write various extensions of novels that I read.
My writing genres depend on my mood. This is the same for my writing style.
I have many favorite pairings, but the current one I'm working on is: MarluxiaxNamine.
Subscribe to me if you can, read my stuff if you got the time, and well, all that jazz.
Warning: Most of the time, I write in either Rated T or M.
I suppose we can all be mature here right?
Here is my current status:
- Working on a Sora & Namine request. Be ready for a rated M fanfic.
- Going to possibly do an "Alice in Wonderland" or "Shutter's Island" fanfiction, once I get around to watching the movies.
- I am going to do a Ty Lee fanfiction in Avatar the Last Airbender. I am not promoting the Last Airbender, the movie that is about to come out. If I am “promoting” anything, I’m promoting that you should not watch this movie – it is a joke. I'm rather disappointed in M. Night Shyamalan's choice of actors, and his general depiction of the series in all. However, for those of you who want to stick to something worthwhile – just go with the cartoon.- I am currently on hold for: Flowers quickly fading, The Rose Garden and Snowflakes. I am slowly losing interest in my fanfiction series and I might delete them to restart them over again. Sorry.
- Maybe I’ll do a “Memoirs of a Geisha,” or a “Pride and Prejudice” fanfiction. I really wish they had something up for “The Samurai’s Garden by Gail Tsukiyama,” because I have this wonderful story for Keiko.
I am open to requests.
I can do crossovers (which I haven’t done yet, but depends if I know the series or not,) or crack pairings. Crack pairings are my favorite though.
If you read my fanfictions, make sure to either
- Post a review. (I’ll prefer if it wasn’t one-worded though. I thrive on constructive critism, and I want your own opinions.)
- Click that subscribe button.
- Favorite me (Because you know I’m cool.)
Thanks you guys!