Author has written 1 story for Warriors.
Ok, since I get bored really easily when I'm typing all this random stuff about me, I'll make it into a Q&A!!
1. What is your name: Feathercloud. That's all you need to know.
2. How old are you? Somewhere between 1 and 100...possibly...
3. Who is your favorite celebrity? I'd have to say Johnny Depp (I don't really think he's that cute, I just like his role in Pirates of the Caribbean :-D He has lots of funny lines!!) I also like David Cook & David Archuleta (off American Idol, can you say hawwttt?!)
4. What is your dream job? Doctor!! Or maybe vet...
5. Have you ever read "Twilight"? Duhhhhhh! It's like the best book in the world!
6. What about New Moon? Eclipse? Yes to both the books. I've read the whole series, and I can't wait until the newest book comes out! Hurry up, Stephenie!!
7. Are you excited about the new Twilight movie? Of course! Oh, and did I mention
8. Do you have a secret crush on a boy who happens to be your friend, and also happens to only like you as a friend? Unfortunately, yes. I've had a crush on him ever since I met him (which was like 3 or 4 years ago), and IDK if he likes me as more than a friend...
9. What is your favorite little kid show? Spongebob!!
10. What is your second favorite little kid show? I don't have one. Jimmy Neuton svcks, same with Naked Brothers Band and those other gay shows they made. I used to like Teletubbies...when I was 3!!
11. If you could meet one designer, who would it be? Either Ralph Lauren or Ella Moss. I'm major fans of both of them!!
12. Are you a fashion freak? Pssh, yah!!
13. Do you have lots of friends? Um, there's too many to count, so I couldn't really tell you... ;-)
14. Who do you hate? The girl my crush is going out with right now!!
15. What is your most embarrassing moment? Probably on my first day of middle school, when I got lost, wandered around the school, and ended up on the 8th grade side. Ahhh! Scary 8th graders! At least, that's what I thought when I first saw them...
16. Who's your celebrity crush? Josh Hutcherson!! Or Nick Jonas (so hottt!!)
17. What's the saddest moment of your life? When my BFF moved away :( Also when I watched "Titanic" for the first time. The last scene was the saddest...
18. How do people describe you? Very random!! Also, my ex-boyfriend descibes me as cute, and one of my other friends describes me as silly (inside joke, you wouldn't get it :D )
19. Where do you see yourself after college? Either being a mom (not too soon after college, of course!!), or being a doctor.
20. What is the most recent movie you've seen at the movie theater? Juno (the bestest movie ever made!)
21. What is the most recent movie you've seen at your house? Ratatouille (sp?), and Titanic
22. What are you doing at this moment? Trying to get my puppy to stop biting me. Also, I'm on Fanfiction (durrrr)
23. If you were to look behind you, what would you see? Well, if I wasn't too lazy to turn around and look, I'd probably see my backyard (through the window).
24. Quick, choose one! Erik or Raoul (Phantom of the Opera). Erik, duh! Raoul's a b.
25. Which person in you family have you talked to most recently? My mom, telling her to make me lunch :-)
26. Where is your dream home? Um...France??
27. What is one of your favorite sayings? Jolly good, old mate! (In British accent) I basically just say that because once I said that when it was all quiet in math, and my friend started cracking up and couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the day. I'm trying to get her to do it again. ;)
28. Who is your favorite character from Warriors, by Erin Hunter? Squirrelflight, definitely!! She's awesomely awesome!
29. What did you eat for lunch today? Mac and Cheese
30. Are you getting tired of answering questions? Yah mon! Now go away and leave me in peace so I can continue writing my story(s).
Unsafe External Link