Author has written 17 stories for Harry Potter, Brothers Grim, Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Sherlock Holmes, Primeval, and Supernatural.
Hello hello hello everybody who chooses to read this! It enlightens me, it brightens my day to see that there really are people who read my stories - even though I'm quite neglecting them. But, to come to the point: thanks for visiting my profile and thank you for reading my stories! It's an honour!
As you all have probably noticed by now... I've got a bit of problem with finishing stories. I feel terribly sorry for the people who are reading some of my unfinished stories now, because I don't know if I'll ever have the guts to continue them - or the time, inspiration et cetera. You see, it's always the same: I start writing a story. I continue writing a story. And then, all of the sudden, another idea floods into my mind. Old story forgotten, ready for the dustbin. Really, I'm so sorry for this... Perhaps I will continue them once... With emphasis on "once". :$
Sooo... What can I say more about myself except for the fact that I'm really bad at updating? As you can see, I'm a big fan of Harry Potter - and I still am, even after all those years - and of... Manga/Anime! It really is popular these days, isn't it? Unfortunately for some who don't like homosexual pairings, I mostly write boyxboy, or to say it in Japanese: yaoi. If you don't like this, then I won't sue or condemn you for it (no, honestly, I won't: I don't work in court so I'm unable to), but please, please don't read my stories then if you're only going to give bad comments on it. I've got nothing against critisism or flames because that's got to do with the way I write, not the topics I write about, but just... Don't make a fuss about my preference for boyxboy, please. '
Some more information about all this? Well, I'll just show you my favourite manga/anime's, then! My favourite pairings, I'm afraid, I can't write down: they change a lot, so perhaps, when you're reading this one month after I've written this down, they've already changed again... But, I can tell you my favourite characters!
- Avatar: Ah, the first thing I ever watched! Don't even know if you can really call it an anime since the original language is English, not Japanese, but... I truly loved Zuko! Sokka was great too, he was just so funny! Actually, there were almost no characters I hated in this series... Which is quite a bit of a miracle, since most of the girls from animes tick me off!
- Bleach: I simply adore this manga and its anime! I've got a lot of favourite characters here, I'll just try to sum them up... First of all, I like Ishida. He's a smart-ass, he wears glasses, he always spouts witty comments, he looks a bit like a nerd when he wears his white suit - and I have a weakness for nerds - and he can still fight quite well! Furthermore - almost the complete opposite of Ishida - there's Urahara. I mean, come on: who couldn't love that guy? That idiotic hat, that idiotic grin, those idiotic comments... His whole attitude screams laziness, but still he's so strong and clever! When he smiles, it's like "Ha, I'm so much better than you 'cause you never know what I'm talking about"! And on top of that, there is the matter of... His humour! Gods! I love him! Plus, he's handsome (actually more HOT!), especially without his hat! Then there's Ukitake. He's got long, white hair, beautiful brown eyes, a cute smile, a gentle, caring personality and he's always prepared to help, even though he's ill so often. Do I need to say more? He's so sweet! And last but not least, there is... Yumichika! The guy is wonderfully annoying when he keeps talking about beauty, but he is sexy - actually, more like pretty, like a girl! He's darn funny and he and Ikkaku make a good team together! Beside that, he's strong, and I'm jealous of the ability of his Zanpakutou!
- Death Note: Just one letter: L! The guy's so cool! He's clever but apathetic at the same time, a bit like the anti-hero, and... He likes candy! Well, I like candy too, so I like L... Or is that too cliché to say? Either way... I think he's hot as well. No, it's not always about appearance, but... I just like that ink black hair and those entrancing eyes! I could look at him all day, nibbling away at cookies or sweets...! I like Matsuda as well - especially his clumsiness - and though I don't always like to say it out loud... I like Light too. In a way. Yes. There's no Death Note without Light, and without Light, there wouldn't be any need for L, so: thanks Light for being so evil that L started to get interested in the Kira-case! Oh, and Misa-Misa is alright, too: at first, I didn't particularly like her (I don't like much girls from mangas or animes, to tell you the truth...) but she can be so stupid and at the same time ingenious that it becomes funny!
- Full Metal Panic: I loooooooove Kurz Weber! He's just so... Adorable and gorgeous at the same time! (Oh, there we go again with the appearances...) He's a real lady-killer, if you'd ask me, and well, Melissa Mao: too bad that you always dismiss him (at least, in the anime, for I have read the up-till-now-last novel...!), if the chance comes and he tries to seduce me, I'd be happy to comply! (Plus of course, he is voiced by Shinichiro Miki aka Urahara Kisuke from Bleach: it can't be bad then!)
- Gakuen Heaven: Hmm, I do seem to like the same characters, don't I? Dark hair, glasses, sometimes a cold and distant personality... Can you guess who I like best yet? Indeed: Hideaki Nakajima! And come on: although he isn't always very friendly, he does help Keita a lot, doesn't he...? For once then, my favourite character isn't the one voiced by Shinichiro Miki, namely that blond tennis-player, Naruse Yukihiko... Why oh why does he always play such lively roles...? Oh, and eh... Keita is voiced by Jun Fukuyama, the same seiyuu as Ayasegawa Yumichika and a lot of other roles you will find a bit lower...!
- Gravitation: Second thing I ever watched and it was yaoi from the start - that was the point where I started to like boyxboy! My favourite character was Yuki, I even had someone from another site make an avatar with his picture and my name on it for me... His eyes are so beautiful, so golden... And of course, his whole personality rocks! An arrogant prat at the beginning, then sometimes kind while still remaining cold and stoic, and so mysterious... I still want to know more about hiiiim!
- Gundam 00: Actually, it's "Mobile Suit Gundam 00", but because there is more than just one "Gundam", I always get confused! I seriously have a crush on Lockon Stratos - and then I mean the original one, Neil, not Lyle! He's... Well, actually the same as all the characters above: funny, refined, sexy,... And he is voiced by Shinichiro Miki, one of my favourite Seiyuu's! He also does the voice of Urahara and some other characters, like Takumi from Initial D (which you can find under this anime), and his voice is HOT! Just like L's from Death Note, actually: Kappei Yamaguchi has a lot of capacities when it comes to his voice, whether it'd be to play the stoic L or the crazy Usopp from One Piece - which you can find in this list as well!
- Hetalia: Axis Powers and World Series: Oh. My. God. Why have I only discovered this lovely anime now?! In all its randomness (alright, there is of course the story of our history behind it all, but still... Yeah, it's quite random) it's sooo funny and it really, really messes with my mind! I absolutely adore it! Of course, the one I most adore is... Igirisuuu! Aka cranky old England! He's just so lovable and funny and... Voiced by Ishida's/Sasuke's voice actor Noriaki Sugiyama. I love that man's voice! Oh, and to go back to Hetalia: I also like America to death! He's so... Dorky! France is just... Ah, he's a little (big) pervert, isn't he? I love him too!!! And I can't forget Russia, of course (unless I want to be killed - aka kol'ed)!
- Initial D: One name: Takumi! Reason? Look above, and you'll see this name in my explanation about Gundam 00: Shinichiro Miki! Oh, and I like cars. DUH!
- Junjou Romantica: This is quite a difficult one, because I like a lot of characters in here! Perhaps it's better if I'd just say the one I don't like: that cry-baby that forms a pair with Miyagi, Shinobu. I just... Ghaaa, I just can't stand his personality! Okay, there are some better moments, but most of the time? I think he's just a prick. My absolute favourite is Kamijou Hiroki because... Well... Actually, I adore the way he looks (that hair! Those eyes! That cute frown! That smile - if he ever smiles, that is) and his characteristics! He can have violent but funny outbursts, and he just loves Nowaki so much! I almost melt when I hear him speak, too! And of course, Nowaki, Usagi and Misaki are cool too, it's just that I still like Hiro-san a liiiittle bit better!
- Kuroshitsuji I and II: Definitely Sebastian, in both the manga and the anime! He's so f-- I mean, incredibly hot and sexy and cool and he ranks very high in my oh-God-if-someone-would-smile-at-me-that-way-I-would-faint list! I know he's got his bad sides too, but come on: he's a demon for God's sake, they're not supposed to be all cuddly and cute! I like him just the way he is: kind to Ciel as a butler, just because he has to be for the sake of their contract, but also cruel when he has to be! Although I don't always like the way he persuades women to cooperate... Because it makes me feel so very, very jealous of them! PS: as a boyxboy lover, there were fortunately for me also some "SQUEAL!" moments in the anime, like the scene with Ciel and the corset and in the episode where they try to take a picture of Sebastian... My fangirl-alert went very high, then! Oh, I also like Grell Suthcliff: he (or must I say "she"?) behaves in such an exaggerated, fangirl-like way - especially in the anime, since his part in the manga isn't that big - that it becomes difficult for me not to like him! That scene where he had to kill Sebastian and where they started playing Romeo and Juliet? Awesome! PS: Grell's voice is the same as Yumichika's from Bleach and, if you scroll down, Aidou-senpai's from Vampire Knight plus Tsukumo from Uragiri wa boku no namae wo shitteiru!
- Naruto: Again, I have a lot of favourite characters to add here! First of all, there is Sasuke. Yeah, I know a lot of people - especially girls - like him because he's cute and all that, but I mostly like him... Because of his dark character. He isn't entirely bad, I still keep believing that, and that's what I find so intriguing about him. All his life has been about vengeance, and honestly? I'd try to carry out his revenge too, if I were him! I liked the way he reacted when he found out the truth about his brother - no, not the moment where he realised it was Itachi who killed the clan, but the truth Tobi tells him - and how he showed his "soft side" then. I think his character has been very well thought out, even though now he's crossing the line, perhaps... (PS: voiced by Noriaki Sugiyama!) Because of their history together, I also like Itachi! He's hidden so many things from his family, he's endured so much pain... And in the end, it was all for his little brother, his otouto. I think such brotherly love is the greatest form of love that has ever existed: someone who gives everything up for the sake of his brother. He's a wonderful person in my opinion. Then, there is Kakashi. He's lazy, perverted, lazy, funny, lazy and... Did I already mention lazy? Oh, and I like his hair, his strenght and his eyes - and the way he got one of them! Last but not least, there is Deidara. Don't ask me why, I just saw him first in the anime (only then did I start reading the manga as well) and I fell in love with him!
- One Piece: Captain Usooooooopp! Yups, I like him best, also because of an aforementioned reason: he's voiced by Kappei Yamaguchi! He's just so funny! Ah, and this is the proof that I don't only like handsome characters, because you can't exactly call our "Sogeking" handsome, can you...?
- Pokémon: Shall I tell you something? I lied when I said that Avatar was the first thing I ever watched that counted as anime! It was, of course, Pokémon, but I don't even know if you can call this a real anime because the style is so different from the other animes I've watched, but anyhow... I like Brock and James best! Brock is quite clever and caring (especially when it comes to Pokémon) and I think it's funny that he falls in love so easily! And James... James is just a loveable dork! And guys: he's got purple hair and beautiful green eyes! Plus he almost always carries a rose with him! Love is in the air... 'Cause Mister Romance has arrived!
- Ouran High School Host Club: Mooooom!!! Or, to say it with his normal name: Ootori Kyouya! Again, dark hair, glasses, smarty-pants, stoic personality but still gentle and caring... Need I say more? Of course, everyone is cool, especially Tamaki and the twins! This is also one of the first animes where I really like the girl who plays the leading role, Haruhi... Because I can't stand Sakura from Naruto, nor Inoue from Bleach - although my hatred is disappearing slowly (though I still hate the way she only seems able to sob and cry 'Kurosaki-kun! Kurosaki-kun!') PS: Did you know? Haruhi and Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji have the same seiyuu, namely... A girl! Ghehe. Poor Ciel...!
- Uragiri wa boku no namae wo shitteiru: Aka "Uraboku" if you're just like me and are unable to remember/pronounce the full name of the series without either killing your brains or choking on your tongue... I think you should be able to guess by now who would be my favourite character. Think about it: dark haired, mysterious, but deep down full of passion... Who could it be? Luka of course! I adore him - although me and my best friend (who watches almost every one of these series as well) have agreed that Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji is sexier... Anyways, this is one of the first series I've ever watched where I like almost everyone, and, to tell you the truth... Now I have watched the whole first series, I'm beginning to doubt whether I really like Luka better than... Takashiro! He is so kind and warm and loving, and he bears his burden (of the Duras inside him) all on his own! I like him, I really do - so Luka'd better do something very spectacular now so I adore him and him alone again! But, well, I said I liked almost everyone: most of the time, I quite hate the main protagonist (especially when that's a sulking girl), but here, all the characters have something special about them that makes me want to hug them! Tsukumo (voiced by the seiyuu of Ayasegawa Yumichika!), Toko-chan, Hotsuma, Shusei, Senshirou, Kuroto (although a little less than the others) and of course Yuki! Yay!
- Vampire Knight (Guilty): Hmm, again, I have more than one favourite character! I like Zero best, I think, because... Ah, I'm sorry for being so unoriginal guys, but... It's because he's so cute! Those purple eyes! That mark in his neck! That behaviour, and his love for Yuki! I also like Kaname, though, who is his greatest rival... Though I don't like it how he "stole" Yuki away from Zero and how he treats the poor guy! Oh, I'm also a big fan of Aidou-senpai (who is voiced by the seiyuu of both Grell from Kuroshitsuji and Yumichika from Bleach, as you've probably already read) because of his character: he's enthusiastic when he's getting attention from girls, he's charming and there is this admiration for Kaname that I absolutely adore!
- Yami no Matsuei: Can you deduce my favourite character yet? I'll give you a hint: look up at the voice actors above, the ones I like, and you'll know who I love the most in this series... Tsuzuki of course! Voiced by Shinichiro Miki, he also makes a great character! As the storyline begins to unravel, you are given insight into his past and the way it influences his actions up until today, and... He's also got the most beautiful eyes! (Even prettier than those of Zero from Vampire Knight!) But I must say that I like Muraki as well, even though he's said to be "the bad guy". He just wants his revenge, right? Okay, so he kills some people - well, a lot of people - just for the sake of it, but... I think he's still pretty cool, at least not a stereotype! Sooo... GO MURAKI! Oh, Tatsumi is a nice guy as well! He's helpful and he can still stand Tsuzuki's childish behaviour, even after having been paired up with him! I like his looks too...
So, I guess that was about it, guys - or girls, I'm sorry! There are a few series I still want to watch or read, like Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Fate/Stay Night, Eyeshield 21, Kyou Kara Maoh and perhaps Fairy Tail and Tsubaki Reservoir Chronicles, but I'll have to do that when I've got enough time! And of course, in that spare time, I also need to make sure to think about my poor, unfinished, dying stories here! But... That'll have to wait for now! :(
Like you have probably noticed, I kind of seem to watch animes based on which voice actor is in them... My Big Top Five so far is: Noriaki Sugiyama - Shinichiro Miki - Kappei Yamaguchi - Jun Fukuyama - Mamoru Miyano. But there are so many others to like, love and adore!
Unsafe External Link