Author has written 32 stories for Friends, Tribe, Gilmore Girls, Firefly, Wonderfalls, Stargate: Atlantis, Beverly Hills 90210, Private Practice, and Castle.
I used to be "GMB loves Angel" but it's been years since I've actually used that nickname, so I decided to change it. Misskitten was unfortunately taken, hence I settled for Ms kitten. And for those of you wondering, since the end of 2008 I have been embracing the quotations dialogue format, and all newer stories will be written in that format, however stories dated before that will continue to use the hyphens dialogue format, should I revive any of my unfinished stories a some point.
I'm a 28 year old Norwegian girl, but no worries; I've been learning English since the tender age of nine, so I master it well (well I certainly think so, lol). I'm a shipper at heart, so most of my stories are centered around pairings. I love a lot of pairings, but while I write several, some I will probably just stick to reading.
Firefly - Simon/Kaylee, Mal/Inara
Gilmore Girls - Luke/Lorelai, Rachel/Max
Bones - Booth/Brennan
Castle - Castle/Beckett
Stargate SG-1 - Sam/Jack, Daniel/Vala
Stargate Atlantis - Ronon/Jennifer, John/Teyla
X-Files - Mulder/Scully
Grey's Anatmoy - Meredith/Derek, Addison/Alex, Callie/Erica, Callie/Arizona
Private Practice - Violet/Pete, Charlotte/Cooper
Beverly Hills 90210 - Brandon/Andrea
Rizzoli & Isles - Jane/Maura
NYPD Blue - John/Janice
I can also be found here:
FireflyFans.net (Firefly fics only)
FanNation (my own fanfic archive)
YouTube (yes, I'm a vidder, too)
Dream Universe (my personal website)
Twitter (feel free to follow me, but be warned; I'm very talkative)
I live for reviews, the longer and more detailed the better (doesn't matter if it's praise or critisism - but flames are ignored), I'm not a fan of empty one-liners (at least give me an opinion... put some thought into it). I like replying to reviews whenever possible, so please be signed in and have PM's turned on :)
Stories currently being written:
None at the moment
Stories on hiatus:
Unanticipated - (Violet/Pete - Private Practice)
- with how the show is going, I have unfortunately lost my writing spark for it, I do hope I get it back at some point, because right now it's really depressing just watching it.
Dance With Me - (Violet/Pete - Private Practice)
- with how season four started off, the need for this story was no longer so critical, so this story has been put on the backburner. I would like to see it finish at some point, but right now I have other ViP stories I would rather channel my energy towards
Comfort Food - (Luke/Lorelai - Gilmore Girls)
- this is my baby, I will always love it, and at some point I do intend on finishing it - I just don't know when. With everything I have planned (three individual, yet entangled storylines for one thing) it's nothing short of a huge undertaking, so I need to be sure that I can truly follow through before I go back to this one.
More or less abandoned stories (I'm sorry):
Homecoming - (Violet/Pete - Private Practice)
- it was a reaction-fic I just didn't manage to finish before the show resolved the issue
Scenes in the Gazebo - (Luke/Lorelai - Gilmore Girls)
- writer's block hit and I just never could get past it on this one
The One Where Rachel Leaves - (Rachel/Joey - Friends)
- originally meant to be a series, just never made it to chapter two, however the story works as a one-shot as well