Author has written 5 stories for iCarly.
What up, peoples of Fanfiction dot Net?
The name is Jessica, but I go by Jessie, Jess, Juno, Jess-Us, White Girl, Eduardo's wife, J-Skinny, Ole' Girl, and a lot more nicknames that just get weirder and weirder as the list goes on. I'm 17, probably way too old to be watching iCarly, and a total kid at heart. My friends think I'm completely immature, but I think I'm just being fun. They just... don't understand.
My writing probably makes me seem like I'd be serious and somber 24/7, but that's definitely not the case. I just write Angst and Drama better than anything else, and that's why I always do it.
Stalk Me Elsewhere:
Twitter: My tweets aren't very interesting... but sometimes I say cool stuff. I don't tweet about my stories though, because I'm not a huge fan of shameless self-promotion or review whoring. Yeah.
Yeah... I'm JunoLuv pretty much anywhere. Lol. It's a very awesome and saucy username. :D
10 RANDOM FAN-FICTION FACTOIDS:
1. Wanna know why my username is so stupid? My favorite movie is Juno, and I 'Luv' it. Awesomesauce? I think so.
2. I'm incapable of writing anything happy. The only happiness one will find within my fics, probably lies with Spencer. He's my comedic relief, amongst a large array of random sad subjects and plot-lines. Thank you Spencer for being so... you.
3. I won't read any story that has either 'I suck at summaries' or 'is better than the summary' in their summaries. Stupid reason? Not really if you think about it. Go on fanfiction, and read only stories with this 'issue' and see how you feel afterward. Or, take my advice, and stay away. Far away.
4. I refuse to switch POV's in my stories. It just doesn't seem natural, and is kind of a cop-out when you think about it. I mean, just write your story in third person, and don't confuse your readers by switching the POV. The only time I'll switch POV's is if I'm co-writing a story with someone, and that's the road they feel like taking. But that's the only way you'll see a POV switch in anything I write.
5. I won't cuss in my stories. It's stupid, but if anyone here watches iCarly, they know that there is no cussing there. So, I feel like it's more in-character for them to 'cuss' by using words like chizz, what the yuck, cheese and rice, whatever. The only time there is any curse word in my stories, usually comes from adults, or the kids when they're overtly angry, or their character has developed to a point at which cursing would be logical.
6. I love getting story suggestions. If you know of an awesome story, and you don't see it down in my faves, PM me the name, and I'll be on that like fried chicken. I'll probably get back to you on if I liked it as well, and maybe even feature it in whatever story I'm writing at that time.
7. I always drink Dr Pepper when I write. If I'm not, then my writing sucks eggs (well, more eggs than it already sucks).
8. I also always listen to music when I write. Always.
9. All of the chapters in my stories are named after songs. One of my stories is actually named after a song as well. The only chapters not named after songs are the first five or six of my first story, because I was actually creative back then with names. Now, I just name them after whatever song I was listening to when I finished the chapter.
10. I personally think my writing sucks. I've been told differently, but I really don't like most of it. There are a few random pieces I've done here and there that I have felt halfway decent about, but for the most part I don't care for it. This is my epic downfall as a writer.
Unsafe External Link