Author has written 11 stories for Pokémon, X-overs, Naruto, Digimon, Mythology, Bleach, F.E.A.R., and D.Gray-Man.
I'm male. I love to read. I'm younger than twenty but older than thirteen. If you want to be my friend just tell me.
Likes: I like the song Shadow of the day by Linkin Park. And if you want to hear that and other songs go to www.Songza.com
This is literally, the most awesome thing I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
He is the Champion, for he massacres the gods in heaven, and takes for himself the power that confers godhood. He is the King, for he brandishes the godly Authority that he has usurped, so that all must obey him. He is a demon, for no earthly living being possesses the power to resist him. His name is Campione!
101 Ways To Annoy People
1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.
7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub".
10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 98 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
12. Sniffle incessantly.
13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14. Name your dog "Dog."
15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
17. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace".
19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with Lysol.
21. Practice making fax and modem noises.
22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc:" them to your boss.
23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."
26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with the prophesy."
27. Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.
28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more any moment.
29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
30. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
31. Give a play-by-play account of a persons every action in a nasal Howard Cosell voice.
32. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
33. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
34. Drum on every available surface.
35. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
36. Ask 1-800 operators for dates.
37. Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copyright warnings.
38. Sew anti-theft detector strips into peoples backpacks.
39. Hide dairy products in inaccessible places.
40. Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
41. Set alarms for random times.
42. Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.
43. Instead of Gallo, serve Night Train next Thanksgiving.
44. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
45. Honk and wave to strangers.
46. Dress only in clothes colored Hunters Orange.
47. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
48. Tape pieces of "Sweating to the Oldies" over climactic parts of rental movies.
49. Wear your pants backwards.
50. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
51. Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"
52. ONLY TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
53. only type in lowercase.
54. dont use any punctuation either
55. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
56. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
57. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
58. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
59. Write "X - BURIED TREASURE" in random spots on all of someone's roadmaps.
60. Inform everyone you meet of your personal Kennedy assassination/UFO/ O.J Simpson conspiracy theories.
61. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, its gone now."
62. Light road flares on a birthday cake.
63. Wander around a restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.
64. Leave tips in Bolivian currency.
65. Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador."
66. At the laundromat, use one dryer for each of your socks.
67. When Christmas caroling, sing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells" until physically restrained.
68. Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One."
69. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
70. Stand over someone's shoulder, mumbling, as they read.
71. Pretend your computer's mouse is a CB radio, and talk to it.
72. Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "no, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
73. Drive half a block.
74. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
75. Ask people what gender they are.
76. Lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back.
77. Cultivate a Norwegian accent. If Norwegian, affect a Southern drawl.
78. Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don't want to fall off "in case the big one comes".
79. Deliberately hum songs that will remain lodged in co-workers brains, such as "Feliz Navidad", the Archies "Sugar" or the Mr. Rogers theme song.
80. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head. like a parakeet.
81. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
82. Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.
83. Change your name to "AaJohn Aaaaasmith" for the great glory of being first in the phone book. Claim it's a Hawaiian name, and demand that people pronounce each "a."
84. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
85. Chew on pens that you've borrowed.
86. Wear a LOT of cologne.
87. Listen to 33rpm records at 45rpm speed, and claim the faster speed is necessary because of your "superior mental processing."
88. Sing along at the opera.
89. Mow your lawn with scissors.
90. At a golf tournament, chant "swing-batabatabata-suhWING-batter!"
91. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."
92. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
93. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions, and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something
94. Stare at static on the TV and claim you can see a "magic picture."
95. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
96. Never make eye contact.
97. Never break eye contact.
98. Construct elaborate "crop circles" in your front lawn.
99. Construct your own pretend "tricorder," and "scan" people with it, announcing the results.
100. Make appointments for the 31st of September.
101. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
If you have done any of these things and thought it was funny copy and post this on your profile.
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don’t have a screen name or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did. XD
Check This Out
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
Some Interesting Facts
The average life span of an umbrella is under two years.
There is a city called Rome in every continent.
A donkey will sink in quick sand, while a mule will not.
4,000 people are injured by tea pots every year.
The McDonald’s at Toronto’s ‘SkyDome’ is the only McDonald’s location that sells hot dogs.
One million $1 bills weigh 1 ton.
In an average day, a four year old child will ask 437 questions.
The average speed of Heinz ketchup leaving the bottle is 25 miles per year.
Little more than half of the people living in the U.S. would rather fold, than wad their toilet paper.
The only words in the English language to contain two "U’s" back to back are: vacuum, residuum, and continuum.
998 million people play Volleyball
You consume one tenth (.1) calories when you lick a stamp.
60 % of statistics are made up...
Dragon boat racing is the 8th most popular sport in the world!(What the funk is Dragon boat racing?)
The first non-human to win an Oscar was Mickey Mouse.
Pi has been calculated to over 2,260,321,363 digits.
An ostrich egg would take four hours to hard boil.
The left leg of a chicken is more tender than the right one.
Chickens can't swallow while they are upside down.
There are more chickens in the world than people.
A novel with 50,000 words, non of which contained the letter ‘E’ was written by Ernest Wright.
There are only 18 countries richer than Bill Gates
There have been fewer people below 2km in sea than have been on de moon
Every year more people are killed by donkeys, than in aircraft crashes.
The only word in the English language to contain three back to back double letter combinations is; Bookkeeper.
The number of births in India each year is greater than the entire population of Australia.
The smallest 'country' in the world to have its own top-level domain name is Norfolk Island, off the coast of Australia.
The surface speed record on the moon is 10.56 miles per hour.It was set in a lunar rover.
Gibraltar is the only place in Europe were you can find wild monkeys.
Every year, the moon moves 1/2 an inch further from the earth.
In 1977, George Willig was fined $1.10 for climbing the World Trade Center building.
If you yelled for 8 years ,7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough energy to heat a cup of coffee.
Banging your head off a wall uses 150 calories an hour!(ouch)
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps blood out to the body it could squirt blood 30 feet!
In downtown Lima, Peru, there is a large brass statue dedicated to Winnie-the-Pooh.
In space you cannot cry because there is no gravity to make the tears flow
In the Scottish Hebrides, an island is defined as being an island only if it is big enough to sustain 1 sheep
There are more plastic lawn flamingos in the US than real ones.
A typist fingers travel over 12 and a half miles in an average day.
2,500 left handers die each year using products designed for right handers.
The Roman Catholic Church did not acknowledge that the earth revolves around the sun until the mid 1990’s.
The world’s most common non-contagious disease is tooth-decay
In 50 million years, it is likely that Mars will have a ring around it.
The short phrases of organ music played at a baseball game is called a tucket.
Dungarees is another word for Denim
A deltiologist is someone who collects postcards
People descended from the Scottish clan of Kerr are more likely to be left handed than any other ancestrial group.
The shortest war ever recorded lasted only 38 minutes. (Britain vs. Zanzibar in 1896)
Despite a population of over a billion, China has only about 200 family names
If you told someone that they were one in a million, you'd be saying there were 1,800 of them in China
In 1892, Italy raised the minimum age for marriage for girls to 12
New York City has 570 miles of shoreline
Olympus Mons is the largest volcano in our solar system
A red-haired man is more likely to go bald than anyone else.
"Q" is the only letter in the alphabet that does not appear in the name of any of the United States.
The Boston University Bridge is the only place in the world where a boat can sail under a train driving under a car driving under an airplane
The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are useable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies
Two objects have struck the earth with enough force to destroy a whole city. Each object, one in 1908 and again in 1947, struck regions of Siberia. Not one human being was hurt either time.
Up to three thousand species of trees have been cataloged in square mile of the Amazon jungle.
We are in the middle of an ice age. Ice ages include both cold and warm periods; at the moment we are experiencing a relatively warm span of time known as an interglacial period. Geologists believe that the warmest part of this period occurred from 1890 through 1945 and that since 1945 things have slowly begun freezing up again.
A jogger's heel strikes the ground 1,500 times per mile.
A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years.
If you could read that put it in your profile
These are some of the guys in the Naruto Universe Turned into girls. Also, I am planning on using some of them in my Heaven and Hell's Gifts.
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Shino Aburame
- Shikamaru Nara
- Gaara no Sabaku
- Kiba Inuzuka
- Neji Hyuga
- Rock Lee
If anyone would like to supply female names for these, that would be great. Also, for those with no imagination, the Kyuubi in human form.
- Kyuubi No Kitsune
Unsafe External Link