Author has written 12 stories for Death Note, Code Geass, Vampire Knight, and Devil May Cry.
College is kicking my ass! I'm so sorry I have not updated in God knows how long. I'll finish stories, I promise. I've been busy lately with my own original works I plan on publishing and classes and life in general. But I have not forgotten you guys! I miss you if anything. It's nice having feed back on my writing. Anyway, I'll update and edit as much as I can. That's mostly what I'm doing now...going back and fixing some chapters in previous stories. I can't tell you exactly which ones, but check 'em out if ya want!
Anypenguins, I'll be off writing! Feel free to message me! I need to come back and interact with other writers!
Just a quick update: I'm dividing Nine Spider Webs into 3 parts. Currently, it's Nine Spider Webs and Nine Spider Webs: Intoxication (PartII)
1. Fruits Basket
2. Vampire Knight
3. Death Note
4. Trinity Blood
5. Code Geass
6. Elfen Lied
7. Devil May Cry
2. MCR (My Chemical Romance)
3. Linkin Park
6. Tons of Japanese music. -
7. Lux Aeterna (Requiem for a Dream)
8. Never Ever: Hammerfall--I made it the love theme for my Death Note fan fiction :D (My Love's Murderer)
9. Stand in the Rain: Superchick--Fits about every OC I have. XD
10. Vampire Knight Opening: On/Off--come on, who doesn't like that song?!
11. Death Note Opening: Nightmare--It's a cool song. :D
12. Nobody's Home: Avril Lavigne--Sad and fits pretty much all my OCs
13. Gotta Be Somebody: Nickleback--My theme song. :D LOVE CHAD KROGER!!
14. Anything Evanescence: Come on, they're awesome!!
15. Anything by Red cause they are awesome. :D
16. Pretty much the whole Code Geass soundtrack especially "Innocent Days" "Ruins as they Were" "Lullaby of M" and "If I Were a Bird". -
17. The whole Vampire Knight soundtrack cause it's kick ass
18. Death Note soundtrack cause that is amazing as well.
19. Any and everything by Skillet. LOVE LOVE LOVE Skillet! "The Last Night" is my favorite song by them! :D
20. The whole Spirited Away OST. Pure genius.
1. Harry Potter series
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Spirited Away
5. Pirates of the Carribean
6. My Neighbor Totoro
1. Lelouch x Shirley
2. Haku x Chihiro
3. Lelouch x Milly (just something different :3)
4. Suzaku x Nunnally
5. Suzaku x Euphie
6. Rivalz x Milly
7. Yuuki x Zero
8. Yuuki x Kaname
9. Kain x Ruka
10. Kaname x OC
11. Zero x OC
12. Lelouch x OC
13. Suzaku x OC
14. Any Sohma man x OC
15. Dante x OC
16. Dante x Trish
17. L x Light
18. Matt x Mello
19. Any Death Note character x OC
I hate yoai unless it's Death Note...which is ironic because in reality I am a 100% gay rights supporter...anyone else see the irony?
Fan Fictions I have but may not have published...so far these are all things I am currently or already have (several times) written about:
1. Fruits Basket-Not published. Yet.
2. Death Note-1 complete 2 in progress
3. Harry Potter-Not published
4. Vampire Knight-2 finished 1 in progress
5. Code Geass-3 finished (tow are one shots) 1 I am pondering if I should write or not. Most likely will post it but not for a while.
6. Devil May Cry-1 in progress
So yeah, expect a lot of writing from me and I will do my best to make them very entertaining. Hope to get reviews too, I LOVE LOVE LOVE reviews, so PLEASE TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK!! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT HESITATE TO REVIEW!! I LOVE IT!!
Anime is my weakness...haha, most of the fan fictions I have are about anime. XD I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and my best friend who has been by my side since 3rd grade helps a butt load when I'm stuck on any fan fiction. I include her character in one of my up coming Friuts Basket fan fictions but I have yet to finish My Love's Murderer then I have no idea what fan fiction I will post next; either Vampire Knight, Code Geass or one of the many Fruits Basket ones I have...lolz I can't help it, I love Kyo and Yuki!! :D
Music is another huge part of my life and I pretty much made a soundtrack to every fan fiction I have. The songs that relate to most of them are shown above, Stand In The Rain especially. :D
I also love chocolate, which is probably why Mello and I get along pretty well...hahahaha XD
My favorite anime characters:
1. Kyo Sohma
2. Zero Kiryuu
3. Light Yagami
4. L Lawliet
5. Mello/Matt/ Matsuda...they are all tied
6. Yuki Sohma
7. Lelouch Lamporuge
8. Kaname Kuran
9. Dante Sparda (he's awesome)
10. Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club
12. Tamaki from Code Geass. He's sooooo funny!!
13. Nunnally vi Britannia cause she is ADORABLE
14. Shirley Fennette no clue how to spell her last name
15. Aidou from Vampire Knight. :3
Least Favorite Anime Characters:
1. Misa Amane because...well... do I really need to explain? I mean seriously, she's annoying.
2. Lelouch's dad...emperor of Britannia...don't give a crap what his name is. XD
3. Kagome from Inuyasha. I don't hate her, she just irritates me sometimes.
1. Stephan King
2. David Klass
3. Emily Bronte
4. People who have written the mangas of my favorite animes. XD
I tend to slip in and out of what I call "modes". One day it's Vampire Knight, the next Code Geass, then Death Note, then Elfen Lied and you get it...
I got this off my friend Diabolus Kara's profile...sorry Diabolus Kara-chan...I couldn't resist T.T
1. Who is/are your favorite Death Note character(s)?
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)?
3. Are you a Death Note yaoi or hentai fan?
4. Ever cosplayed Death Note characters? If so, who, where and how many times?
5. List your collection of Death Note junk and merchandise, if any:
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Death Note character?
7. Near/Matt or Mello/Near?
8. Light/Misa or L/Misa?
9. Did you think Matt's death was fair?
10. Why did you think Mello helped Near in the end?
11. Do you support Kira's theory in making the world better by using the Death Note and killing off the bad people?
12. Your favorite Wammy kid?
13. Are you Pro-Kira or Anti-Kira?
14. Have you seen all Death Note episodes so far?
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?
16. Do you believe Misa has ADD?
17. Sub or dub?
18. Pro-Misa or Anti-Misa?
19. Lidner = Near's side or Mello's?
20. Do you even know who BB is?
21. L = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd?
22. Which character would be the best cross dresser?
23. Mikami = Weird or Awesome?
24. Which character would be the best OOC?
25. Do you like Death Note fanfics?
26. Do you write Death Note fanfics?
27. Do you like lemons?
28. Do your parents know about the Death Note characters?
29. Have you watched the Death Note Abridged Series?
30. Have you seen The Death Note fanflashes?
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Death Note?
32. Have you ever been drawing Death Note in school and has someone recognized it?
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Death Note and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?'
34. Has Death Note affected your school life and grades?
35. Are you broke thanks to Death Note?
36. Do you want to own a Death Note?
37. Do you wish the series had ended differently?
38. Do you draw Death Note fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery?
39. Is Mello still sexy even though half of his face is scarred by burns?
HECK YEAH!! The scar just makes him sexier!!
40. Which Shinigami is your favorite?
41. Do you have a Death Note OC?
42. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Death Note has taken over your life?
Be Against Abortion! (Not mine I got it from Cornelia Li Brittania's profile)
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won't repost it? (Sorry Usagi323...I wanted this)
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for Him, He will stand up for you.
If you've ever driven your friends/family insane with your constant anime blathering, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe all your favorite anime characters are indeed alive in their own dimension, copy and paste this into your profile.
I HAVE CHOCOLATEY CUPCAKES OF DOOM!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Sorry...this is what I get for hanging around my best friend for too long...XD Oh well. She's awesome. EVERYONE PRAISE HER FOR HER AWESOMENESS!!
-collects self-ahem- I think I am going to just go watch some anime and work on fan fictions...-leaves-
My Original Characters, which character they are paired with and theme song...
Isabella Liberata-Code Geass (Lelouch)-theme"Moonlight"--Yiruma
Naomi Kuran-Vampire Knight (Zero)-Theme"The Medow"--Yiruma
Kyoko Nagasaki-Vampire Knight (Kaname)-Theme"Maybe"--Yiruma
Himitsuko Kurobi-Vampire Kngiht (Zero)-Theme"Love Me"--Yiruma
Katsuko Hirota-Death Note (Light and L)-Themeundecided
Alexandria Amarantha (Dante)-Theme "Kiss the Rain"--Yiruma
Kaiyo Abukara (undecided ;)-Themeundecided
I still have many more OCs and fan fictions I have not yet published...hahaha. Anyone have any ideas for Katsuko's or Kaiyo's themes?? XD Preferrably an instrumental. - (Can't you tell I love Yiruma's piano music? Haha!!) -
*NEW CODE GEASS FAN FICTION COMING SOON!!!!!* Summary Below:
>>>What would you do...to clear the name of the one you love?
>>>When the only world you have ever known is destroyed...what do you do?
>>>When the one you love...is the destroyer of the only home you've ever had...can you still love them?
>>>When you can't defend the ones you love...Defend the one you hate...
>>>A Curse...A simple command...made her fall to his power...
>>>Unable to gain revenge on the ones that betrayed her...she is forced to protect the Demon Emperor...who has destroyed the only home she's ever had...and tore her family apart.
>>>Now...she's been ordained to sheild the Empire she detests with her whole being...
>>>Even so, nothing is as it seems...all she has to do is unveil the shaded truth...
>>>But...does she posses the willpower and heart to do so?
>>>To retrace back to her mysterious birth...and recover the untold pieces of the bloody and heart shattering past...
>>>Of Lelouch vi Britannia...
>>>To comprehend the true meaning of the violet mask of Zero...
>>>And in order to figure out her own story...she must understand his...
>>>Now...she'll risk everything she has left in the world...just in order for those to see...
>>>The real hero of the Japanese people...
>>>Even if she has to lay her own life on the line.
>>>What would you do to protect the one you love?
I'm very excited about it! Coming soon!! :D Been working on this whole concept for over half a year! I plan on making it EPIC!! (Like, the best fan fiction I have ever written!) So, I shall be posting that soon...I hope. :3 Gotta finish one story before I do so. XP Till then, hope you enjoy my other stories!!!*
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
AN APOLOGY: So, I figured before everyone tries to crucify me, I should fill you in about what's going on with all my fan fictions:
My Love's Temptations: I know...I need to update. But seriously, I've lost interest. I made Katsu a Mary Sue and well...IDK. I'll finish it...maybe...need lots of motivation though.
Aurum Aeterna: I now know where I am taking the story. First few chapters were boring (it was as hard to write as it is to read...XD) but I promise everything is getting more interesting. :) And Trinity isn't a "glaring Mary Sue" as some would put it. XD I hope...
Veiled Recollections: Almost done actually...I'll update this one soon as well. Not sure if it's well liked but, I hardly write just fluffy stories, so no matter how many reviews I get I'm still going to continue it.
Nine Spider Webs: Temporairly on hold. I need to sort out details about what the heck I'm going to do with Kaiyo. I know for the most part, it's just a matter of how I'm going to deliver all the details...I'm working hard to keep it interesting. I am pretty sure many like it though (judging the number of reviews.) So, yeah...keep your eyes open for that one. And...anyone have any ideas on how I can get her to seem more alive? Kaiyo is rather flat and bland in my opinion.
Code Geass story I mentioned somewhere above: Again, in need of details and a way of going about it. Not sure when I'm going to begin it but I'll get it posted eventually. :3
Thank you everyone for the pateince with me...I try to keep the updates constant but I have my own original projects going as well...and...yeah...so, I appreciate reviews and all that. Thank you so much everyone! I will work hard to keep my fan fictions interesting and up to date. :D
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to Hell.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
Opening Credits: Melody of Heaven-Techno
Birth: Lingering SuspenseVampire Knight Guilty. (ppffft...HAHAHAHAHA!)
First Day at School: Gotta Be Somebody-Nickleback
Falling in Love: The World-Death Note (...LOL!!!)
Fight Song: Broken Wings, piano version-Trinity Blood. (Err--?)
Breaking Up: Farewell-Yriuma. (Oh...hey it actually fits!! :D)
Prom: Year 3000- Jonas Brothers. (Fun song...)
Life: Sprited Away Theme
Mental Breakdown: Right Round-Flo Rida...(XDD)
Driving: Vanilla-Gackt. -fangasm-
Flashback: Futatsu No Kodou to Akai Tsumi, piano version-On/Off
Wedding: Aquarius-Within Temptation (Well, if I marry someone that loves Within Temptation, it could work :D)
Birth Of Child: I became a Bird-Hitomi (Awwwww!! Cuuuuuute!!! :D)
Final Battle: For Your Entertainment-Adam Lambert (OH MY GOSH!! HAHAHAHA!!!)
Death Scene: The Last Night-Skillet. (Okay, I might cry...that's my all time favorite song...)
Funeral: The Devils Cry, piano version-Devil May Cry (appropriate...)
End Credits: I Can't Help Falling In Love With You-A*Teens
Trust me, This REALLY WORKS!! PASS IT ON!!
Unsafe External Link