Author has written 8 stories for Vampire Diaries, and Supernatural.
Hello. I'm Karri. If you're reading this, I guess you found me interesting enough to pursue your curiosity. Sorry to disappoint you; I'm not that interesting.
I'm a girl.
I have black hair and brown eyes.
I'm a sophomore in college.
I'm lazy. But it's because I think too much. And too slowly.
I like working on old cars/trucks.
I abhor poor grammar.
I adore reading fic.
I've even written a bit.
Umm... some stuff about me... Let's do random question format. That's always fun.
1. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would you pick?
To Live Is To Die by Metallica
2. Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not at the moment.
3. Have you ever gone cow tipping?
Funny you should mention that. No. I live in Mississippi, and I have never in all of my existence even heard of someone going 'cow tipping' outside of television or movies.
4. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?
Kinda. But I was running an errand for my driver's ed teacher, who happened to be the football coach, not just peeking for peeking's sake.
5. If you were granted three wishes, what would those three wishes be?
Easy. 1) Supernatural would be real. 'Cause real life sucks ass. 2) I would be Sam's girlfriend. Have you seen the muscles on that sweaty man? 3) Dean would realize that Cas is the only living creature worthy of him. Castiel would realize that Dean is the only living creature worthy of him. Dayenu!
6. If you could see into the future, what is the one thing you would like to know most about your life?
Did, uh, those wishes come true???
7. Given the chance to live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California. Why? BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ. Go read it. Now.
8. If you were gone tomorrow, what is the one thing you would want to be remembered for?
Making people smile.
9. How would your closest friends describe you?
I don't know, ask them.
10. How would your parents describe you?
Parents? What parents?
11. If you could be invisible for a day, where would you go and what would you do?
12. What are 3 things you truly believe you just couldn’t live without?
My kindle. Fanfiction. My sister. Not necessarily in order of importance.
13. If you could work anywhere in the world, where would you chose to work?
On an island resort with access to high speed internet as a quiet time instructor.
14. What is your favorite holiday?
Any one where I don't have to work/go to school.
15. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Read minds. Definitely.
16. Have you ever been in the newspaper, and was it for something good or bad?
Yes. Good. Like I said, I live in Mississippi. A kid makes principle's list, we put 'em in the paper.
17. Do you have any wierd rules or pet peeves? (this one comes from ImpalaPandemonium)
Hmm... Well, I do have one wierd rule. To ride in my car, you have to know every word of Bohemian Rhapsody. And a pet peeve. Let's see... Oh! I can't stand it when I ask someone a question and they don't answer me. Not one word. Makes me see RED.
Hmm... I like this random question thing. PM me a question. The weirder, the better. That way, you'll kind of be writing my profile for me. I shall credit you your question. Come on. Seriouslah. I don't bite. Someone take me up on this.
My eternal OTP is Dean/Castiel. In case you couldn't tell. They are just too beautiful.
I'm also a fan of Damon/Elena, 'cause, come on; the guy's gotta get the girl sometime. And did you see that friggin finale? She did meet him first, damnit!
And I have a penchant for Penny/Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. 'Cause I crave the highly improbable.
Favorite Music: 80s rock/pop. Though, I do indulge myself with Chiodos and a tidbit of Coheed. What can I say? My friends are very persuasive. Seldom do I subject myself to modern pop. I feel it's cruel and unusual.
Follow me on Twitter @kamiluvs. or not.
Unsafe External Link