Author has written 1 story for Book of the Dead Days.
~Elooo my names caitlin
im a canadian _
(AND NO ! WE DO NOT SAY 'EY' OR LIVE IN IGLOO'S ! D:
I love taking requests so dont be shy :D
I like to draw !
And stuff Like that. :3
My Favorite character (and lover :P) is Beyond Birthday , (death note ; Another note)
Never Argue with an idiot , they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with exspirince O_O
COUGH Jade COUGH
Jade : -_- smacks
Shantell : Teehee ! :D
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriages Are Wrong
(A Little Humor)
1. Being gay is not natural. And as you know Americans have always rejected unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because, as you know, a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed. The sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, menopausal women, women who have a medical condition which makes it harmful to be pregnant, women who have had a tubal ligation, men who have had a vasectomy, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
GO-GAY! I'm sorry, but I really don't see why same-sex relations are a big deal to some. It's an opinion matter, I guess, so I'll leave it be at that!
Something of Tesina Gela Gardner's creation, and I found it to be very amusing.
You know you’re a SasuNaru fan when:
You think about SasuNaru 24/7;
You dream about SasuNaru all the time;
You try to throw stuff at Sakura, when she try’s to ask Sasuke out;
You squeal whenever you watch episode 202 and see that the number one favorite fight was between ur two favorite bishounen;
You almost fainted when Sasuke leaned over Naruto after the Valley of End…uh ended;
You go aww whenever Sasuke and Naruto have another one of their lover’s quarrels;
You hate having to wait for the fillers to be over; (where the hell is the timeskip!)
You pray with a little hope that Masashi Kishimoto would add some more SasuNaru hints in the timeskip;
Everyday u sit at the computer hoping that an idea for an great SasuNaru story would hit u soon;
You think that people that like couples such as SasuSaku and some others that are not SasuNaru XP should all go to the most horrible place in the world, hell for example;
You know that one day SasuNaru would rule the world!;
You love reading this reader’s profile (lol..);
You pray that somehow and someway Sakura would die somewhere along the timeskip;
You get mad every time Hinata trys to make a move on Naruto (yet u think its cute cuz Sasuke get jealous); (Shannaro!)
You wait for SasuxNaruislove to post new doujinshi’s;
You search deviantart more for SasuNaru then any other thing;
You decide that typing this up would help people understand why you love SasuNaru so much;
Your favorite colors are blue and orange (they are complimentary);
You feel like you wanna punch Sakura for even thinking about the word Sasuke;
You just wanna go and hug the little adorable Naru-chan and tell him he and Sasuke are so kawaii together;
SasuNaru is your Anti-drug;
You talk about it all the time and ur friends have no idea what SasuNaru is; (phew!)
You once tried to start a club at school; (and it didn't work out..)
Whenever you hear the word “sauce” you add a “sue nah roo” to the end and then shout "SASUNARU!" XDDDD;
You almost break ur computer after watching the episode where Sakura “touches” Sasuke to calm him down after using the Sharingan with the cursed mark;
You were just about to explode when Sasuke left Naruto alone at the Valley of End (did you cheat on him bastard! XD);
You cried at the flashbacks they played while at the Valley of End (grabs a tissue);
You like reading this long list and find it mildly amusing;
You have written 5 or more stories about them (guilty as charged);
You ignore other pairings and focus more on the “obsession”;
You put 20 or more pictures on ur ipod for later purposes :yaoi fan giggle:;
You try to convince some of ur close friends to like it; (sighs)
You wonder what ur mom and dad would say if they found out what “it” was;