Author has written 52 stories for CSI, and Harry Potter.
What do you need to know about me? I suspect, not a great deal.
My name's Natasha, I'm 25 and from the UK. I like black coffee, paperclips, and lying on the floor. I'm a Slytherin. I write for CSI (Vegas) and Harry Potter.
My CSI stuff is primarily Nick/Greg, all of which can be found atunder Saras_Girl.
I'm also at, where I post in both my fandoms and also occasional rantage. Feel free to come over and say hi. You can also find me at and .
I'm a helpless HPDM obsessive and I would like to take Draco Malfoy home with me. If anyone can arrange that for me, let me know.
Severus Snape is my idol. My role model. I adore the grumpy old bastard.
I like Slytherins and Marauders and Lucius Malfoy. And Regulus Black. Not all at the same time, though. That would be weird.
A few things about me and my writing:
- I'm loath to make this profile any longer than it is but I do have reason to point out the following: I don't really understand the fixation over which character is 'top' or 'bottom' in a slash story. I want to make it clear that my characters are never exclusively either, and I definitely never assign pseudo-gender roles or infer anything about the character's personality because of their position during sex. If it's a chapter story, it's probably best to expect a certain amout of switching up :) I also like to write relationships based on equality wherever possible. Anyone being 'the girl' for me completely defeats the object of slash, and I'm not into any amount of dominant/submissive type stuff. The constant little power shifts back and forth between evenly-matched characters like Harry and Draco or Nick and Greg are what makes writing fun for me.
Sorry if that seems like a rant, but certain comments on the subject have hit a nerve for me recently and I felt the need to clarify my position. I don't want anyone to read my stories and then complain: 'Oh, but I don't like top/bottom (whichever character).' Honestly, the obsession with what goes where in who baffles me, and whinging about it to me is a good way to get me to blink repeatedly, sigh, and carry on regardless.
- I write in the present tense. Oh, yes. I realise this is strange for some people, but apparently you get used to it before long, so I can only ask that you give it a chance :)
- Thank you and much love to everyone who reviews my stories. I always try to reply but I have a sieve-like memory and if I don't, please know that I'm terribly sorry and I appreciate every single comment. Feedback is so important and is never knowingly taken for granted.
- I pretty much only read/write slash stories. I like any genre but find you can't really go wrong with romance, humour and smut. Angst is fine up to a point, but I really don't enjoy the very dark stuff. There's enough rape and suicide and abuse in real life. I've been reliably informed that angst is my strong suit, which baffles me as I enjoy writing fun and sex much, much more.
- Dealbreakers when reading: MPreg (just, no!), spelling character names wrong (no excuse), bad/OOC dialogue (just grates), blatant MarySue-ing (cringe) other than that, I will pretty much give anything a shot.
- If you want to talk to me, about what I write or anything else, my email is- feel free to PM or email me if you should so wish, I'm quite nice really.
24/12/10 : Updates and important info:
GAH. As if I needed further proof that this site is full of FAIL, for some reason all of my scene breaks have been wiped out. They just cease to exist. They are ex-scene breaks. I realise that this completely pissflaps up the flow of my stories, and also makes those with abrupt scene changes somewhat confusing. I'm really sorry about this, everyone, and if it wasn't a mammoth task to repost everything, I would. Instead, I can only direct you to the hex files or my LJ, where everything can be read with the intended breaks in place.
- I'm still writing various oneshots in Foundations!verse because I'm way too attached to it to let it go. There will be stories set within the Reparations/Foundations timeline as well as future-fics. Writing in this 'verse is so comforting, so I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.
- I'll also be writing shameless pre-slashy sap/humour oneshots in 7th-year fluffy!verse, while I wait for 'The Next Big Idea' to hit me.
- Staring - I don't know if or when I'm going to complete this story. I'd really like to, but inspiration is evading me. If I reach a point at which I know I'm definitely not going to finish it, I'll take it down.
- There are various translations going on at this time, but currently available are Rainfall in Spanish by Vampisandi, by Fluening, Fascination and The Next Twenty-Four Hours in Turkish by Slashsever, and by .
- LJ stuff that fabulous people have written for me:
The lovely, lovely mystic_tear has written a companion piece to my story, The Next Twenty-Four Hours. Her story is calledand is the same story, but from Draco's POV.
The sweet and talented Veritas03 has written a very amusing wee ficlet from Evil Peacock's point of view,.
And the awesome Dornfelder has written, a series of vignettes from various characters' perspectives set during Chapter 12 of Foundations.
The stupendousis in the process of recording all my work as podfic. She has completed Foundations, Reparations and On A Clear Day, and is working her way through the Foundations!verse oneshots at the moment. All can be found on her Livejournal.
...that is all.
Unsafe External Link