Poll: How do you like to write fanfiction? Vote Now!
Author has written 51 stories for Twilight, Maximum Ride, Naruto, Code Geass, and Clannad.
Wondering why PB hasn't posted or updated anything in yonks? Pop into my writing blog where I've got progress meters for ongoing stories and well-rehearsed excuses -
Hey everyone! Name's Christine and I'm eighteen this year. I've been writing fanfiction since I was fourteen. It's been quite a journey and I have to say I enjoyed every bump on the road, haha.
Precious People translation: gizmo ghost is working on a Spanish, I think, translation for Precious People. I personally don't understand a word of Spanish but I think that it's a great idea. I think the first chapter is still being worked on but I'll put up a link for the story when it is posted. Drop by at gizmo's if you're interested!
The awesome xXEdwardxSakuraXx has drawn fanart for Precious People! Check out her dA account !
- The new- (I am ridiculously delighted about the attention she paid to their heights XD )
Naruto question: your thoughts on the Wave mission in fanfics?
Still like it, but wouldn't mind a few changes - 29 votes
It's over done. Give us some originality! - 14 votes
Never get tired of it! It's critical to story and character development! - 7 votes
What do you think is most important in a story?
Interesting plot - 269 votes
Character development - 244 votes
Grammar/punctuation/spelling - 185 votes
Originality - 162 votes
Good use of language - 134 votes
Good romance ;) - 99 votes
Humour - 82 votes
Realism - 77 votes
In-characterness - 68 votes
Paragraphing - 65 votes
Action, of course! POWPOWPOW! - 42 votes
Sad stuff - 21 votes
Other - 11 votes
Your thoughts on stories written in first-person?
It depends on the character and how it is written - 38 votes
I don't mind reading them but I prefer third-person - 19 votes
I don't like them all that much - 12 votes
AWESOMESAUCE - 6 votes
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
- If you have ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" or pulled on a door that said "Push", copy this into your profile.
- Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile
- If you ever tripped on your own feet, copy this into your profile
- If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy this into your profile
- 98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy this into your profile.
- If you've ever run into a door copy this onto your profile.
- If you have ever run into a tree copy this onto your profile.
- Put this into your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep had the same tune, and were all composed by Mozart.
- If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this into your profile.
- If you're one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on end if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.
- If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
- If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
- If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both, copy and paste this on your profile
Unsafe External Link