Author has written 9 stories for Naruto, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, and Harry Potter.
My first fanfic, Fox of Konoha has three visual aids.
NOTICE: All my Naruto stories are on indefinite hiatus. I'm into different fandoms right now. I don't exclude coming back, especially for Road to home, but don't hold your breath. It might never happen. If you have pending questions about those fics though, (especially Fox of Konoha which is apparently still popular) send me a PM and I'll answer them.
And here I'll talk about my MGLN/MSLN fanfic(s).
- Christmas Rings was really fun to write, and I don't exclude doing more oneshots like this in the future.
- Paved With Good Intentions is a rather tragic oneshot, although not as bad as it could be. The title is a pretty good summary by itself if you know how the saying goes.
- Breakfast time just some silly fun for the day.
- Fated Friend is being complicated. I have a lot I want to write but somehow I get distracted thinking about future developments instead of writing the next chapter. I hope to update soon and pick up the pace of the plot a bit since it's been developing slowly. IMPORTANT: Title will change to "Fated Together" with the next update.
- Love&Magic a crossover whose whole point is to throw around Nanofate fluffness and silly jokes. I'm also throwing a bunch of little bits of (what I like to think is) a well thought out plot.
- Shorts & Shots collection of random oneshots, with different themes and genres. New 'shots' will be random and come without warning.
Currently working on: Chapter 9 of Fated Friend 2200 words written -old chapters being revised (for grammar mainly, no plot changes) and title change incoming (see above). Chapter 3 of Love&Magic is at 1000. Working on translating "Ahora y para siempre" by Aleksei Volken.
My "more drawing-oriented project" is available on. On this amazing site, I'm also working on a novel translation which was written by Nura de Mithlond.
PMs with suggestions, questions, opinions, ideas or whatever are always welcome.
Unsafe External Link