Author has written 52 stories for Stargate: SG-1, Highlander, Indiana Jones, Firefly, Batman, Magnificent Seven, NCIS, Twilight, Inuyasha, X-Men: Evolution, Bones, Star Wars, Voyagers!, Young Justice, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, JAG, SeaQuest, and Harry Potter.
My name is Jamie.
I am 28 years old and live in Hillsboro, Alabama.
Many of my stories contain within them a scene or scene(s) of discipline/spanking between fathers and sons or surrogate fathers/surrogate sons.
If the idea of spanking bothers you, I ask that you don't read my stories...or at least skip over that scene when you get to it.
If you decide to review, please review either on my writing technique or the content of the story as a whole...not on simply one [small] part of it.
For those of you whom I know like, maybe even love, my stories I want to say thank you for all your support and wonderful reviews.
Please, keep 'em comin'. I'll try to do the same with my stories.
Smart Guy: Temporarily Deleted. Will repost once it is completely finished.
My Three Sons: The Three R's: Temporarily Deleted. Will repost once it is completely finished.
Clan and Country: Temporarily Deleted. Will repost once it completely finished.
A Second Chance: Temporarily Deleted. Will repost once it is completely finished.
Secret in the Shink: Temporarily Deleted until completely finished.
PLEASE, BE PATIENT! I will complete these stories, but it may be awhile...
BONES FANS--I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU!
I suddenly find myself craving a certain type of Bones story...
Here's the challenge:
1. Write a story focusing the father/son relationship between Booth and Sweets. It can be a childhood fic or hurt/comfort or simply a 'Sweets screws up and Booth yells at him' type story.
2. The family dynamic between B&B and Sweets can be included, as well as B&B romance...just remember to keep the focus mainly on the B-Man and the Baby Duck!
I've been searching and I just can't seem to find that many out there (if you know of some, please, let me know!)
PLEASE, Authors, WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!
NCIS FANS--I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU!
1. Write a story where Gibbs is (somehow) McGee or Palmer's biological father (or if you are creative enough make it both).
2. It should be family oriented with the team throughout, but the focus needs to be on Gibbs and his son(s).
3. It can be a hurt/comfort, kidfic, teen fic, or drama/angst type story. (Those who favor discipline in their stories may include it, if they like.)
I've looked all over and while there are many surrogate father and son fics out there, almost all of those with Tony as Gibbs' son, but very few have tried their hand at this interesting (and all together plausible) idea.
So, please, those who find this challenge or idea appealing...WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!
PERSONAL NOTE: IF YOU LIKE MY FANFICTION STORIES AND OWN AN ELECTRONTIC READING DEVICE (KINDLE, NOOK, IPAD, IPHONE, ETC.) I ENCOURAGE (IMPLORE!) YOU TO CHECK OUT MY VERY FIRST NOVEL: BOWEN AND THE MYSTICS. PLEASE, LOOK IT UP AND READ IT. I THINK YOU'LL ENJOY IT VERY MUCH. JUST ASK 'KMFSNAPEGIRL'...SHE'S READ IT AND WROTE A REVIEW FOR IT ON BARNES AND NOBLES. I SURE WOULD APPRECIATE YA'LL TAKING A GANDER ; )
Unsafe External Link