Author has written 194 stories for Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice.
Any icons I use are made by me, go ahead and take them but i'd really appreciate it if I was credited :)
Facts about me :)
1. Kelly Louise. My name.
2. Born on 14th June 1992 which currently makes me 20 years old.
4. Giant crush on Kate Walsh. It's probably a little unhealthy.
6. Petrified of walking down stairs. Mostly because I've fallen down them way too many times (Clumsy should be my middle name)
7. Qualified childcare assistant/nursery nurse. Just started a degree in Early Childhood :)
8. If I could sit and write fanfiction all day every day I would.
9. Best fic ideas come to me when I have no way of writing them down. In the shower mostly. Don't ask me why, I don't know.
10. I'm gay. End of. Out & Proud since 18/10/10 :)
I write for these ships:
Links to my other stuff!
YouTube username: KellyLouiseYeahx - I make mostly Addisam and Addex fanvids, please take a look!
Tumblr username: iamkellylouise - Mostly just reblog cool stuff to be honest :P
Livejournals: iam-kelly and kellyaddisam - The first LJ is kind of a mess of all of my photoshopping, will only post Grey's Anatomy (Addex) stuff on there now, any Private Practice photoshop stuff will go on the second LJ!
Blog: iamkellylouise.blogspot.com - I ramble, but I like to think I say insightful stuff sometimes!
“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” - Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
"I usually don’t talk about stuff like this on my show, but I really want to thank everyone who’s supporting me. And if you don’t know me very well, if you’re just watching maybe for the first time, or you’re just getting to know me, I wanna be clear and here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." - Ellen DeGeneres
"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."
Unsafe External Link