Poll: Who do -you- think is the killer is 'And Then There Were None? And how do you think their keeping everyone distracted-send a PM for this one-? Vote Now!
Author has written 29 stories for SWAT Kats, Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew, M*A*S*H, Harry Potter, Bleach, Batman, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Hellsing, and And Then There Were None.
Is looking for a fic. If anyone knows the title, please let me know. A short, summary of what I can remember is as follows:
HP fic where Harry is a girl, goes back in time, meets Tom in Hogwarts, they fall in love, she becomes engaged to Tom, is given his ring, (unwillingly) taken back to own time, meets Dumbledore, realizes he's not good, meets Volde again (I think he captures her), gives him the ring (which she had swallowed), n the last chap is telling what happens to them all where she finally has a kid with Tom when she threatens to sleep with Severus.
Also looking for:
Sirius accidentally makes Padfoot a female when he becomes an animagus and ends up pregnant by Moony. I think he gives birth to a puppy in the woods.
Those who wish to join a site for LGBTQ, please got to:
The Top Ten Reasons Why Anti-Gay Marriage People Are Stupid:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage creates zombies. (I think that takes care of itself no?)
11) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
(If you will notice, there is this thing called sarcasm. That's what is used here. Take note.)
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong.
Quotes from Vampire Hunter D books:
From: Vampire Hunter D: Volume 1: "Transient guests are we." -D
'D had kept his promise. Now it was the boy's turn.' -pg.235
From:Vampire Hunter D: Raiser of Gales: 'D remembered. The face of a boy listening to the final words of a girl. A look of boundless pride in his eyes. The face of the someone who loved. And D knew. The messenger who left the white flowers, and let a girl dream.' -pg.214
"Yes, but now it's all over. The four children, in accordance with fate, will leave the village. Even if that fate was forced on them by someone else. There's no need to mourn for them any longer, because now they finally understand. What was hoped for them. What's waiting for them where they must go. And though in the long run they themselves didn't quite get to the top, they were one step in what will continue to be a very, very long climb. The four children were supposed to go there. Now even that dream is gone, but because of that, I suppose they don't mourn for themselves. The people who uncovered this potential, the beings who guided the human race to a higher level-were they really so cursed?" -Lina
From: Vampire Hunter D: Demon Deathchase: "But it's something good. Love's so great...So why does it have to go so wrong?" -Leila
"Without courage, wisdom bears no fruit." by Baltasar Gracián y Morales
Enter, stranger, but take heed
Unsafe External Link