Author has written 2 stories for Arrested Development.
21 years old.
Currently in third year of college.
Rarely will I write fanfiction anymore, unless the mood really strikes me.
Which Doctor Are You? Take The Test! I'm 10/11! :D
Although this is still one of my favourite Animes:
Name twelve of your favorite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
4. N. Italy/Veneziano.
5. S. Italy/Romano.
1. What would 12 and 1 be like in a relationship?
England/America? XD Well, I don't see England being much for PDA, so most of it would probably be behind closed doors. ;] But all in all, they'd have a good relationship.
2. If 6 and 3 were to have an affair, who would top?
Russia/Finland? o_o Scary thought. Russia, of course.
3. 2 and 10. Totally crack or totally canon?
Sweden/Poland. o_O Crack. Crack to the MAX.
4. Is 4 het or slash better?
N. Italy? Slash, of course. :3
5. Have you ever read fanfiction of 5 and 11?
Romano/Lithuania? XD Wow. No. I've never even considered pairing them up. Ever.
6. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 is after 8 and 9!
So Russia is afraid of Belarus (makes sense), because Belarus is after Ukraine and Prussia? ... sounds legit to me. Not even the Awesome Prussia would be able to withstand Belarus' creepiness. o_o
7. If 8 was to cosplay, what would they be?
Ukraine? Hmmm. Probably one of the Disney princesses or something.
8. How many beers would 1 have to chug to have a go at 12?
America loves his wittle Iggy. :3 So none. XD
9. Would 3 make a good couple with 6? Or a better couple with 2?
Finland/Russia or Finland/Sweden? How is this even a question? FINLAND/SWEDEN, of course! :D Although, to be fair, they both scare poor Finny half to death. >.>
10. 6 and 7 have to go on a fishing trip together. Would they end up getting "distracted" halfway through?
Russia/Belarus. On a boat. Together. Alone. o_o Yeah, Russia would get distracted by trying to swim away as fast as he could, while Belarus would paddle after him.
11. Pick a Disney film to represent 10 and 2.
Poland/Sweden? XD Both Tangled, and Beauty and the Beast came to mind for some reason. :P
12. If 3 and 11 are doing s & m, who's the sadist?
Finland/Lithuania? But they both seem so innocent! o_O I guess Liet will have to take this one.
13. Pick a song to describe a 7/12 fic.
Belarus/England. "You Oughta Know."
14. Is there any evidence for 4/2?
N. Italy/Sweden. Umm, no. Haha.
15. How hot would 7/3 be?
Belarus/Finland. Er... poor, poor Finny. o_o
17. What's 1's secret kink?
America: 'Florida' ;]
18. How about 6?
Russia: His pipe.
19. Or perhaps 10?
Poland: Crossdressing. ;P
20. What title would you assign a 1/3/5 threesome?
America/Finland/Romano? "Please Don't Hurt Me" (from Finland's POV).
21. How about 2/4/6?
Sweden/Italy/Russia? "The Quiet, the Innocent, and the Yandere."
22. Or even 7/8/9?
Belarus/Ukraine/Prussia? o_o Damn. How about: "See My Awesomeness, Ladies?"
23. So. 1 has a relationship with 6, but secretly wants 2. 6 knows this, and breaks up with 1 to go pursue 3, who's with 11. 11 is with 10, however, who's cheating on 11 with 8. 8 finds out, and cheats with 7, who is, in turn, cheating on 4. 1 pursues 2, who just broke up with 5, who's now after 9. 1 gives up on this, and ends up with 12, while 6 finally ends up with 3.
So America has a relationship with Russia, but secretly wants Sweden. Russia knows this, and breaks up with America to go pursue Finland, who's with Lithuania. Lithuania is with Poland, however, who's cheating on Lithuania with Ukraine. Ukraine finds out, and cheats with Belarus, who is, in turn, cheating on Veneziano. America pursues Sweden, who just broke up with Romano, who's now after Prussia. America gives up on this, and ends up with England, while Russia ends up with Finland.
... Damn, that would be one complicated movie.
24. Title a 6/7 western fic. Yes, western. As in, cowboys, desperados, and such.
Russia/Belarus. MARRY ME, DESPERADO BROTHER! ... yep. Best I can come up with. :P
25. If 8/1 became canon, how would you react?
Ukraine/America? I'd be a little ... shocked. o_O
26. If 2 and 9 became a couple, who would top?
Sweden/Prussia? ... damn. That's a tossup. Prussia would of course fight for it, by saying that he's awesome and that awesome guys don't bottom and that Germany, Hungry and Austria would give him shit for it, BUT ... Sweden's kinda scary. o_o
27. What if it was 3 and 9?
Finland/Prussia. Prussia. No contest.
28. 4 and 9?
Veniziano/Prussia? Well ... c'mon. Italy, obviously. :P I honestly imagine that Prussia would be too afraid to hurt the poor guy.
29. Do you know anyone who reads 9 slash?
Prussia slash? Yeah. ME! :D
30. Or 2 het?
Sweden het? That's ironic, considering that he's literally the canon homosexual in the series, according to the creator. So no.
31. Write me a little ficcy for 5/9.
Romano/Prussia? :D OKAY!
"C'mon, lemme see!"
"It's MY house!"
"But they're MY awesome binoculars!"
"You don't need to add the word 'awesome' to everything."
"... yes, I do."
Lovino rolled his eyes. How the hell he'd been talked into this was beyond him. Stupid Gilbert. When the ex-nation had told Lovino that Ludwig and Feliciano were planning to spend the night 'alone,' he'd of course flipped out and started ranting about how 'that potato bastard had to stay away from (his) little brother.' But Gilbert, being, well, Gilbert, convinced Lovino to join him in a little espionage, just to see if anything wrong would be going on to start with.
"You know, if your stupid little brother so much as lays a hand on MY stupid little brother, I'm going to kill him," Lovino thought for a moment before adding, "and you."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Gilbert waved the comment off, still staring through the binoculars at the kitchen window. "But you'll be happy to know that nothing has happened. Feliciano is just making pasta, so don't get your curl in a twist."
That was a new one. Lovino sighed, exasperated. "We can't stay out here all night-"
"Oh, yes, we can," Gilbert said, glancing back at the other. "West will kill me if he finds out I'm doing this."
"But it's winter." Lovino scowled.
"Aw, is little Lovi cold?" Gilbert grinned. He set the binoculars down on the ground and draped an arm around Lovino's shoulder. "Here, let the Awesome Prussia wa-"
Lovino shoved him off. "Don't touch me!"
Gilbert shrugged and picked up the binoculars again. "Suit yourself."
For a few minutes, they were silent, Gilbert spying on their little brothers while Lovino tried his best not to shiver. Damn it all to hell, it was cold though. Finally, after it appeared that nothing really had happened, Gilbert turned back to Lovino and his chattering teeth. Smiling slightly, Gilbert shrugged off one of the jackets he had on and draped it around Lovino.
For another minute or so, Lovino was silent. He was still cold, but the jacket helped.
"This still doesn't mean we're friends you know."
Gilbert, whose eyes were still on the house, grinned. "I know."
32. Write a possible summary for a fanfiction involving 2/9/7.
Sweden/Prussia/Belarus. Damn, sounds scary. And awesome. Prussia would basically ask Sweden for protection from Belarus because she figures that 'Prussia' is spelled close enough to 'Russia' to count. :P Or something like that.
33. Quick. 3 and 7 are cosplaying. What as?
Finland would, of course, be one of Santa's elves (shhh). And Belarus would either be her brother (because she's creepy enough to do that), or be Ukraine to try and TRICK her brother (again, because she's creepy enough to do that).
34. Have you ever seen Fanart of 11 and 12?
Lithuania/England? Nope. Can't say that I have.
35. Who would be the most outraged because of the above questions?
Belarus. Just... Belarus. Don't question it.
Unsafe External Link