|Dark Glass Marionette|
Author has written 78 stories for Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Metal Gear, Pandora Hearts, Last Samurai, American McGee's Alice, Great Mouse Detective, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Dead Space, Sherlock Holmes, Night Angel Trilogy, Tangled, Ratchet and Clank, Transformers/Beast Wars, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, King Arthur, Assassin's Creed, and Halo.
Stopping for a visit? Great!
About me: Bleh, that I'm the most unnoticed soul in the entire site, LOL. Anyway, I write in a lot of fandoms, and I'm focusing on Transformers, King Arthur, Ratchet & Clank and Blue Exorcist for the moment. I've left other categories abandoned, but that doesn't mean I won't get back to them eventually. So yeah, if you're around those fandoms and if you're interested, look around for my work!
When speaking of Friends...
-: She was one of the first friends I made on FF. She is an amazing, friendly, supportive and caring person who is definitely a friend worth having. She is a great person and I'm blessed with her friendship. On a side note, she is a very good writer; her outstanding style keeps you gaping at the screen throughout the whole story. She has some very good fics out, so I suggest that, if you want to have fun and enjoy a good RE fic, hers are a good path to take. She has a gift writing about our favourite character, Wesker, and she's even integrated her own character, his sister Audrey, into the RE universe, and she has done it so well... Go and show her some support, because she deserves it.
-: Aw, lovely Catherine. And heck, lovely. Whoever says internet friendships do not exist and don't last is lying: we met almost two years ago through this site and we're definitely best friends. To me, she's the only person who I truly care about where my (real) social life is concerned, even though she's not here with me... something I regret and makes me sad. This girl is a huge emotional support, a great person who you can definitely rely on and someone worth of one's trust. Even if it's for the most random of things or the more serious of them, you can always talk to her and, with all the help she can give you, you can't help but to feel in debt with her (at least, that happens to me, since friendship is something incredibly meaningful for me). I haven't met her in real life, but we're both making plans to make that dream come true. Aside from this, she's a great writer and works splendidly with her stories, which number I hope to see increase. Cheers to you, Catherine!
- Hobohunter: I don't know why I didn't put you here before! I'm so sorry, Megan! Anyway, you're here now. Haha, no, really, she's an amazing friend, a very nice person and a fantastic Cleon writer. I'm having a lot of fun with her stories, you can't imagine how much. If you want to enjoy cute little drabbles and oneshots and... hell, a lot of other stories, do check hers out, I can tell you you won't regret it.
- Chaed: She is one of the best authoresses in the RE category I have ever read works from (and met, but not personally xD). Her stories will keep you hooked up and filled with anticipation as you wait for the next chapter to come. She delves into the mysterious man that is Albert Wesker like no other: she's just brilliant. Her stories also feature the S.T.A.R.S and many others, so do check them out. She deserves praise, and a lot, so go support her right now (or I am so taking out a club and hitting you xDDDD)
- EcoSeeker247: Dear little Eco is a fantastic Dead Space writer and she's got some cool stories that are REALLY worth checking out, so do me that favor and leave her some reviews. She's also a great and supportive person who I truly enjoy exchanging messages and all that brim with out love for DS xD Hooray for you, Eco!
When speaking of quotes...
- Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings (Anonymous).
Thoughts at the moment:
- My present obsession with "King Arthur" is going to take up a lot of time and so, a lot of stories will be posted. Keep an eye out for them if you're around in the section!
Unsafe External Link