Author has written 2 stories for SWAT Kats.
Hellooo out there! i call myself shadewatcher in tribute to my interests in the paranormal.
i am fem 30. hold close ties to my family, and am quite the home body.
am interested in all forms of art and crafts, poetry, music, etc. . . You get the idea.
i have always loved creating stories, but until now had never shared with anyone outside of my family.
unfortunately i am a procrastinator. so if i fail to post please give me a kick in the rear to get me restarted, lol.
seriously though i am terrible for getting fixated on a subject for a time, but if my interest wavers so does my work. *sigh* what can i say i have passing fancies.
i am new to posting fan fiction though i have read many. so if any of my stuff needs help, please feel free to criticize i need all the help i can get. (IE) if my stuff sucks tell me please thanks. Questions and comments welcome too.
my fave fic characters are in no particular order; (of course) Swat Kats, TMNT, Xmen/Xmen Evolution, Gargoyles, Transformers, Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Mighty Ducks, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Biker Mice from Mars, Artemis Fowl, as well as a passing fancy toward a variety of the more common fantasy creatures.
so don't be surprised if my stories vary among a wide array of different beings, beasts, and such. I have a tendency to create my own creatures, so bear with me.
As to my 'What if' thoughts. think about it the little question 'what if?' there are soo many possibilities, the number would be infinate. as such really all stories are 'what if' the twists and turns from what is known, to what could be is mind boggling and extremely entertaining. there are just soo many different ways that the same scinaerio could play out just by changing even the slightest detail. like the movie 'Butterfly Effect' (which i have NOT seen btw) everything is connected to everything else and thus changes it just by either being or not being. kind deep ya know. If you've ever watched the movie 'It's a Wonderful Life' you get the idea.
AND of course a HUGE THANK YOU to Ulyferal for reading my works she is the most wonderful and wicked she-kat ever to grace the fanfic archive. *lays it on nice and thick* seriously though thanks.
September 13 - This was on another author's site and she invited others to copy and paste this on their profiles. Since I feel the same way about this subject, I will put it here too. If you don't like it, please don't flame me for having my own opinion. If it offends you go away and don't read it. Thank you!
Homophobia and You
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
6/28/10 I found this little snippet on another author's page and decided to copy and paste. I soo do love and agree with this little story. I've seen it posted on the internet before, but now I have it on my own page for all to read. Muwahahahahahahahaha *cough* *choke* *wheeze* Note to self no more maniacal laughter. *grumbles, goes to get a drink of water*
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense,who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion, or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
A moment of silence.
7/23/10 Found this on another authors profile and thought it deserved re-posting. I soo do hate stupid people and prejudice it the worst kind of stupidity there is.
I came on here to post another little gay piece from another writer here who got it from a friend. This one is more humorous than serious like the last one and I enjoyed it lot. Hope you do too. The world needs more levity!
Being Gay Is Wrong
01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
ARE YOU SMILING YET?? AREN'T WE JUST A WONDERFUL COUNTRY OF HYPOCRISY? THERE ISN'T AN UNTRUE STATEMENT IN THE LOT DESPITE THE TONGUE IN CHEEK HUMOR IN THE WORDS THEMSELVES!
Unsafe External Link