Poll: When do you want all the naughty-ness to start in "Crippled"? You know, when you think Winry should innocently touch Ed somewhere and he gets all riled up. *wink wink* Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Inuyasha, Twilight, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Scrubs.
30.05.2011 Holy shit haven't been here in a year. Has it really been that long? I'm not fucking back or anything, but I did just write a new sexy flick between J.D. and Dr. Cox from Scrubs. I might continue some of my older stories, if anybody reviews or sends me notes. Otherwise, I'll probably just write more smut and publish it and never finish it. Hehehe.
UPDATE BITCHESSSS 19.06.2010 Holy crap, I haven't been on my account in four months. Hah. Of course I haven't written anything during these four months ahahahaaaa. But wait, why am I here then? You guessed it...I am going to write. Write something fucking amazing. Yes. It's been way too fucking long. Never again, my lovely readers.
What am I going to write? Necklace of Heart 2.0. It's time that shit is rewritten. It's gonna be better. Basically the same, but better. A whole fucking lot better. I can't wait.
Oh and I'll update all of my old crap too.
UPDATE 15.02.2010 Aww, I'm so glad you guys liked the new chapter of Reunion! I'm sorry it took such a fucking long time...I've been so unmotivated to write. I can't promise I'm gonna update anytime soon, though. I'm so unpredictable. Reunion took a different twist than I thought it would have...I wasn't expecting Bella to walk around the Cullen house all bloody and shit, but it happened. Also, I realized that since I last updated, I get an urge to use swears for emphasis. Expect a lot of those. Reunion might also take a dirty turn...I'm not sure about that, yet. It seems like my brain can only think of dirty dirty situations. Oh well. Enjoy my weirdness, my dear readers!
My name is Jenna. I have been known to be witty, creative, and perverted. I agree with all of these, especially that last bit. Oh, and I swear a fucking lot.
I love to write stories about my favorite TV shows, and will often do so. You know, my little fantasy stories about how I think that the series should go. But nobody cares what I have to say about the series, right? Aha. That's why I have you guys. And when you review you inspire me to write. So do it often. Even a critique of one word is nice.
UPDATE God, I must have been in a very dorky mood when I wrote these. Let's rewrite them and add a bit of crude language in.
A few things you should know about me
- If you don't like my stories, tough. Just find something else to read instead of bitching about it to me. (You see, there is a subtle line between critique and a rant.) I know that my stories aren't the best out there, but it is what I am offering, so you can either take it or leave it. I write for me. Because of my fucking writing, I am getting full marks on my creative pieces for English.
- I change the way I write every few months. And it isn't always an improvement.
- My chapters aren't usually very long; that is because I like to spread the story out as evenly as possible, without revealing to much in one chapter. I have re-read some of my chapters in the past, and I see how frustrating the short chapters are. Believe me, I know. But it is just the way I am. (UPDATE: Because you guys wouldn't stop bitching about my short chapters, I wrote a long-ass one for Crippled. See, I can do it, I just don't want to. Expect longer chapters from now on, and ALWAYS, always remember this: nagging works.)
- I update my stories quite often, unless I have major writer's block. And lately, I have been having a lot of writer's block. Sorry. Summer's here and it's time to update my crap.
- I delete stories I find myself lacking passion and inspiration in. Sayonara to "I Think We're Alone Now", "Psyche", and many more.
I love Wentworth Miller.
Unsafe External Link