Author has written 16 stories for D.Gray-Man, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
An important message for my fellow writers and readers. I will make this announcement short, so I humbly ask for a little piece of your precious time.
For people out there who is used of re-posting/copying and translating my stories and the works of my fellow writers without consent/permission/approval, may God Bless You.
Have some shame. Not only to the original owner of the story but also on yourself, on whatever reason you have for doing such dishonest things.
What you're doing is what we call plagiarism. A form of crime. Moreover, if by any chance you do re-posted/copied or translated our works on any form possible, you have no difference with petty criminals.
STOP RE-POSTING, COPYING AND TRANSLATING MY STORIES ON ANY FORM POSSIBLE. DAMN IT!
So see this as a warning that I have my own ways of tracking. Even though I admit that it's a pain in the ass because of language barrier, I swear I'll hunt you down one by one. And also for those people who has their own BLOG & WEBSITE, do not forget that I already warned you. I DO NOT care if you have translated it on another language, I will hunt you.
I saw a lot of familiar fics out there. I know more than half of them have permission. And for those people who troubled themselves for our permission, thanks a lot for the consideration and given respect.
I'm not posting this notification because I approve of myself as a great writer, but I posted this as a warning for my fellow writers and readers, that there could be a big chance that your works, like mine, has already been posted/copied and translated without your consent/permission.
And I humbly ask the good hearted ones out there, please, if you ever see a translated/copied/re-posted fic, on any form, please inform me and my fellow writers. That will be a big help.
THIS MIGHT SOUNDS LIKE I'M SO FULL OF MYSELF, I'M SORRY IF THIS IS HOW IT MIGHT LOOK TO YOU. HOWEVER, I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY OFFER FOR ANY TRANSLATION OF MY STORIES. SO, IF ANY OF YOU GUYS SEE A TRANSLATED OR COPIED FORM OF MY STORIES, ON ANY FORM POSSIBLE, KINDLY PM ME. PLEASE
IF ANOTHER PERSON PLAGIARIZE ANY OF MY STORY AGAIN, I'M SORRY BUT I WILL DELETE MY FANFICTION ACCOUNT.
—INSERT BREAK PAGE HERE—
STAGE ROMANCE: ON HIATUS
The English Department headed by Cross Marian held an audition for the annual play, entitled Beauty and the Beast this year. Many aspiring students auditioned on the try-outs. One of this is Allen Walker. Favored and with a natural acting talent, he got chosen. Along with the black mailed Kanda Yuu.
Everything is going according to plan, not until Cross Marian jumbled the passers for each character, just for his own amusement. Resulting for Allen becoming the princess and Kanda Yuu as the Beast.
What will happen if they ended up falling to each other as days goes by? With Allen quite attached to Lenalee and Kanda who will do everything to keep the bean sprout to himself?
rated M. Yullen.
Slight OOC for the characters, they're stage actors here after all.
And the story is on AU setting, can't be help.
read and enjoy.
—INSERT BREAK PAGE HERE—
Oya. Oya. A visitor? Are you by any chance, lost? *wolfish grin*
Music: Maroon5. Jang Geun Suk. Alexander Rybak. Angus & Julia Stone. Wells Cunningham. Hawk Nelson. Steven Sharp Nelson. etc
Favorite Fictional Character: Werewolf.
Vices: Procrastinating. Perfectionist. (the combination of these two is just... not good no?) XD
Currently manga that I was reading/Manga that i enjoyed reading:(no particular order) Tower of God, Katekyo Hitman Reborn. D.Gray-Man. Wolf Guy. Kokou no Hito. Shinrei Tantei Yakumo. Code Breaker. One Piece. Bleach. Claymore. Zettai Joousei. Psyren. Hidan no Aria. Junjou Romantica. Cage of Eden. Family Compo. Fairy Tail. Soul Eater. Beelzebub. The World Only God Knows. Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!. Kuroshitsuji. Nononono. The Bride of the water God. Koukou Debut. Prince of Tennis. New Prince of Tennis. Pandora Hearts. Okane Ga Nai. Deadman Wonderland. Fruit Basket. ETC.
1827 - Hibari Kyouya x Sawada Tsunayoshi
And anything that interests me.
- AU: I love AU's. Especially the well written ones, with good concept and all. And I'm trying to put my stories in an AU setting as long as I can.
- REVIEWS: Who doesn't want a review? No one, right? I really do APPRECIATE those who reviews. It's a great MOTIVATOR for me to write faster, as writing is NOT THAT EASY as it LOOKS. Stories just don't pop out somewhere and it's a BIG DISHEARTENING when you get lots of favorites and alerts and just one or two reviews. So please don't be so STINGY with reviews.
- IDEAS: I'm open with ideas. *grins*And I'm not that evil not to put where and whose the idea came from.
-I'm just gonna be honest and straightforward with this one, and I don't have any intention of hurting anyone.
-THE FAVORITER A full-pledge-clicker of the favorite story and story update box tab, but can't even bother to stab a few comment on the key board. Yep, those guys just tick me off.
-THE DEMANDER: The phrase please update soon is already getting old, and annoying. I mean, even without you guys saying it or more precisely demand it on us, we writers has the responsibility and obligation to update our own story. Even if it takes a while, I do update. Just please do remember that reality is quite harsh that updating fast is sometimes impossible.
-THE GENDER SWITCHER: I just really don't get it on why people do switches the characters gender.
-THE OC: Oc is purely annoying. Please don't be angry on me with these one, but OC's are just... did i already said annoying?
- hn.. I don't even know on why I am bothering to put this shits here. As I think that only 1 out of 10 people will bother reading this crap.
- I'm still an amateur in terms of writing, so I would like to express my apology for any mistakes. I would be glad if you can point it out so I could fix it.
- In real life, I'm not a talkative person.
- I resemble Kanda Yuu in a few ways, like being an anti-social bitch, not into sweet stuff, and his infamous temper. Yeah, I'm just like that.
- I resemble Hibari Kyoya too, I abhor crowding/gatherings/meetings/parties/etc. of any kind. I prefer being alone. But fate is just pure evil,as I don't have any right to say NO especially to my Mom every time she drags me out of the house to attend these shits.
- I don't know, but i think I'm a bit of an odd ball, especially on my way of thinking. Hey! most people whose line of work under arts and design were just like that no? *defensiveXD
- I love the rustic orange color and royal purple, especially when I'm using it on my design. It looks good, aesthetically.
- I love using indigenous materials on my design.
- I prefer Japanese Style, Concrete Design, Minimalist Design, and Filipino Style.
- You're still reading up to this point? Did I bored you with my ramblings or you're already bored from the start? Ushishishishi. Thanks for sticking anyways. Here's a virtual cognac truffle then =3
Unsafe External Link