Author has written 10 stories for Tokyo Mew Mew, Beyblade, and Naruto.
Yo Fanfiction people!
My Profile picture is usually me, or sometimes it will be one of my precious pets.
Me, Myself and I, by SosoChoo
Past FF Usernames: (The ones I can remember): YangWoof, Cuddly Alien Bangles, Sophie Shikarii, Sofiee, FadingImmortality, The Dead Raccoon
Age: 18! BOOYAH! I'm Legal!
Star Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Year of The Dog/YangWood
Hair Colour: Blonde
Past Hair Colours: (In order) Brown/blonde, chestnut, red, blue, black, black/purple, ginger, red, black, ginger, red, black/pink, black, orange, brown, red, black, brown, red/blonde, ginger, yellow, blonde, blonde/pink, white, pink, turquoise, brown, orange, red, purple, brown/red, black, brown, Orange, Yellow, Blonde
Eye Colour: Brown
When I wear Contacts: Grey, Blue, Violet
Favourite food: Tomato Ramen
Favourite song: Somebody That I Used To Know: Gotye
Favourite Book: Memoirs of a Geisha
Favourite TV Show: Murdoch Mysteries
Favourite Cartoon: Rugrats
Favourite Manga: Mamotte! Lollipop
Favourite Anime: Shugo Chara
Favourite Film: The Hobbit
Favourite Drink: BARR Cola
30 facts about SosoChoo (Updated)
1) My real name is Sophie Jordan Blakeley and I am 18 years of age.
2) I attended Eccles College to study Animal Managemnt BTEC Level 3 and came out with a Level 2.
3) I work at the NHS at Salford Royal Foundation Trust as a Ward Clerk, soon to be a Clinical Support Worker in dermatology.
4) I live with my mum and dad and brother.
5) I currently have White Blonde hair.
6) I am currently single and intend to stay like this for at least a year.
7) I am a huge fan of Pokémon, I'm trying to build a huge collection.
8) I like to read.
9) Following on from number 8, I like to write too, hence my account on this site.
10) I am a huge video game nutter. I am quite ashamed to say though I only played Zelda for the first time a month ago.
11) I collect teddies.
12) I am a smoker and wish I wasn't.
13) I am an easy person to get along with, and can be mature when necessary. Most of the time I speak like a baby.
14) I have a lot of friends, but I only class a certain few as best friends.
15) My favourite Anime is Shugo Chara. My favourite Manga is Mamotte! Lollipop.
16) I have an iPhone, and I absolutely despise it.
17) I can never keep my room tidy.
18) I enjoy being different and not fitting in with crowds.
19) I love drawing. I'm not saying I'm good, but I'm not bad. I recently drew a picture of Thorin Oakenshield from the Hobbit.
20) My favourite colour is Ice blue.
21) I am obsessed with Richard Armitage.
22) I can't fall asleep without sound.
23) I love animals, but hate dogs.
24) I haven't watched proper television in months; I either watch DVDs or online TV episodes.
25) I'm scared of cars and showers.
26) I'm scared of death.
27) I cannot hang around with people my own age.
28) I am very disobedient.
29) My birthday falls on the 21st April, and I was somehow really happy when this date was mentioned in the Hobbit book (It was the day Thrain went away).
30) I am very indesisive.
What I like Most in A Fic by SosoChoo
1) I like a lot of genres of fanfiction, but I usually focus my attention on Tokyo Mew Mew fics.
2) If I like the idea of a story the summary is showing, then I will give it a go.
3) I ALWAYS look at the reviews before beginning to read a story - well would you buy a skirt without seeing if it looks good on you first? It's not a shallow thing to ignore a fic that has less reviews, it may just mean the author hasn't sold the story well (Or you look at the first chapter and you wonder what grade they salvaged in English). I like to offer constructive criticism to a review, because c'mon, not all fics are perfect. There are a rare few that I can't find a flaw in, but this is usually in the Beyblade archive where the writers seem to be extremely gifted. Props to you guys!
4) I feel we all have to begin from somewhere, and with Tokyo Mew Mew fics this is usually with an OC fic where a new Mew has arrived and she and Kisshu/Ryou/someone fall in love. This was the concept of my first fic, I'm not ashamed of writing it, because it helped me see my strengths and weaknesses in my writing skill. I really like OC fics; they bring me back to the Quizilla days and I find them so cute. Never neglect these fics! They are usually from beginners who need you to help them!
5) I like fics that are usually set in a high school, because I feel so much can be done with them.
6) I REALLY dislike vampire crossover fics (Yes I know I have one of my own). They are so overdone and really boring to read half the time. I have only ever liked one vampire fic (Which is in my favourite stories list) and honestly regret making my own, but a few people really like it so I am not going to delete it.
7) I don't like it when people do this before and after a story: (EXAMPLE)
MewKawaii: Hey guyssss =.=
Kish: Wow, you so cheery O.O
MewKawaii: Baka! *Hits over head*
Kish: Ouch! Sorry, I love you realllyyyyy!
The above really does my nut in. It doesn't tell you anything about the story that you are about to or have just read. To be honest it's really cringy. The people who usually do this are really young it seems, so they should learn one day.
8) Truth or Dare styled fics should NOT be written in script format. There are so many in the TMM archive and I puke at the sight of them. Truth or Dare fics are much better if they are written like an actual story and the dares are hilarious, others just use it as a chance for them to kiss their bishie. Get over yourselves and go back to Quizilla!
9) There's three types of reviews. A A review that sucks up to the author. B A review that just knocks all the confidence out of the writer. And C those odd few that offer advice for the author. Now, a review is a review, but shouldn't a review mostly be C's?
10) I don't like reading fics that have less than a thousand words each chapter, unless they do not intend on being long. It's not much of a story if it's that short. Try and bump up your word count to 1000!
The Work of SosoChoo
Tokyo Mew Mew Fanfics
Mew Mew Sakura! Metamorphosis!: This is my first story which i ever posted. I decided to start off with a simple idea to see my strengths and weaknesses as a writer. Sakura Yamaki, a fourteen year old, once 'average' girl, begins her first day of High School. It turns out to be a bit dull at first, but becomes mysterious when Ichigo suddenly asks her if she wants to go to the Cafe Mew Mew. Sakura reluctantly agrees to go, not knowing that she is a Mew Mew and was blasted with the beam a few days ago. She has her first battle; and this is where Kisshu (Everyone's favourite alien) begins to fall for her. He makes a bad impression on her at first, but she warms up to him later on in the fic. A KisshuXOC fic with a cliche ending. I hope to make a sequel. Complete
How Are Babies Made: My favourite fic which i have written! Taruto, being curious about reproduction, asks Pai how babies are made. Pai, feeling uncomfortable, tells him to ask Kisshu, who explains it in a very odd way. A little humour one-shot to cheer anybody up. Complete
Do You Want To Make A Baby?: I'm not a fan of this one myself. It was so uninspiring to write (Though those reviews, those kind reviews on 'How Are Babies Made' made me decide to have a go). Basically, Taruto asks Purin if she wants to make a baby. Complete
Purin's Pudsey Problem: A little fic I made for Children In Need. Purin shows Taruto her Pudsey bears which she received as a gift off Ichigo who is in England. Taruto gets jealous and decides to try and steal one off Purin, resulting in it breaking. Complete
Sinking Your Teeth Into A Strawberry: A vampire based fic. Ichigo meets Ryou when waiting for Minto outside her school, and is mesmerised by him. She hopes to see him again, and when she does, things don't go according to plan. She follows him into the park and discovers he's a vampire! Will her life ever be the same? It will most certainly not. Will she do something which will cost her her neck? Will she remain obedient and attend to their every need? Will she fall for the enemy unknowingly? What is a teenager to do when one step out of line means being drained of the liquid which keeps her heart beating?
Kisshu's Little Book Of Chat-Up Lines: My most reviewed fic! Kisshu wants Ichigo, and Pai gives him a list of chat-up lines to use on her which helped him win Retasu. He uses them, but they end disasterously. He stupidly decides to write the used lines as a diary log in his book, and Taruto finds it, and reads it! What happens when he gets caught? Will Kisshu get Ichigo? Or will it all end in tears? Complete
Drink Up! Honest Kitty!: A little one shot on Kisshu and Ichigo. Kisshu suddenly thinks that Ichigo is lying about her feelings towards him, and decides to make a drug/potion which makes a person reveal their truths for a year! He tests it first, and with it being effective, he sends it to Ichigo as a gift he says is from Masaya who is in England. She drinks it, and insults almost everybody she sees. Kisshu is waiting to test it on her at her home, with a satisying result for him. Complete
Mind the Sandwiches: Purin asks Taruto to mind a picnic site for her and the other Mews while she needs to go to the toilet. Taruto agrees, but a pair of pesky birds get in his way. Written on my 3rd year anniversary of this site!
Naruto Versus Ramen: I was honesty bored when i wrote this. Me and my Ginger friend (Who ignored my phone calls today...grr!) were on msn when he was telling me about a dream he had had about ramen whips. I decided to convert this dream into a fic...and voila! Naruto dreams of Orochimaru, Kabuto and Itachi disturbing him eating Ramen...but he wakes to find it was only a dream. Shame. Complete
Because That's Weakness In Your Eyes: My first Beyblade fic (I do hope to make more, I have an idea ready to go). The first chapter is about Takao's feelings towards Kai, and how he feels about how Kai treats him. Towards the end of the chapter, Takao confesses his love for Kai, and seeing how shocked Kai is, heads to the bathroom to overdose on several different drugs. The second chapter focuses on Kai, and his view post-confession. He then finds Takao unconscious and fears for his life, ordering Rei to phone the ambulance. A TakaoXKai fic with a tragic ending, well, i think it's tragic. Poor Takao. Complete
Notes from SosoChoo
1) Okay! So if anyone noticed I've deleted my Pokemon story, because I have a better idea for one! And I didn't like where that one was going so yeah :')
2) I'm not neglecting the TMM fic Sinking your teeth into a Strawberry, but updates are going to be slow because I honestly need a break from it! I'm happy with the support it's getting but I honestly don't like it, but I'm not going to delete it as I'm so close to finishing it! So fear not, updates will appear, just not regularly.
3) I will be on here more often with new Fic ideas for different categories! My first new fic is a Waterloo Road one, so enjoy having a read of it, and I am planning a Yugi-Oh fic and a Life with Derek (Dasey) fic!
4) Deleted my Waterloo Road fic. A better idea has been concocted.
5) Updated profile and SYTIAS
6) Due to unsufficient time and other duties, I regret to say that Sinking Your teeth Into A Strawberry is temporarily postponed until further notice. I have severe writers block after losing my plans I had for the remaining chapters. My sincerest apologies to its fans.
7) I am back! But still, my SYTIAS story is postponed. I am focusing on a new fanfiction for the Hobbit archive.
Unsafe External Link