Author has written 2 stories for Babylon 5, and Doctor Who.
Proud member of spacebattles.com
You know you’re an obsessed Babylon 5 fan when…
1. You think Chekhov was really Bester doing an undercover spy mission.
2. You go around asking everyone "What do you want?”…and run away panicking when someone says “Who are you?” (or vice versa).
3. You wonder what the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy says about the Shadows. (You're sure that its entry for Z’ha’dum is "Mostly Harmful".)
4. You look up the last name 'Morden' in your local phone book... and when you find one, you call him up and ask him to have his ‘associates’ pay a visit to the TNT. executive who decided to cancel the funding for Crusade... and then you start reading obituaries, hoping to see news that a TNT. exec died under mysterious circumstances.
5. You start wondering when Scully and Mulder will capture a Shadow.
6. You use a short sword to kill cockroaches.
7. You could swear for a second that the comment on your test says "Mathematics not Zathras skill".
8. You wonder why words like "Minbari" and "Z’ha’dum" aren't in your spell checker.
9. Your spell checker actually recognizes words like "Minbari" and "Z’ha’dum".
10 You flunk your history final because you list the sixteenth US President as being Abrahamo Linconi.
11. You wear a T-shirt that says "My boy/girlfriend went to Z'ha'dum, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
12. Your daily schedule always ends with: Watch a Babylon 5 tape/DVD.
13. The B5 universe is more real to you than the real world.
14. Your cat lays on you in the middle of the night and you wake up screaming, mistaking your cat for a Keeper.
15. You can't sit through a slide-presentation on squids and other bizarre aquatic creatures without screaming out "VORLON!"
"Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
"Morituri Nolumus Mori" "Er...roughly speaking, it means, 'We who are about to die don't want to,' sir.""
"War is an ugly thing, but it is not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks that nothing is worth war, is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."- John Stuart Mill
The Gateways series: it was originally a plot idea for a single story that had gotten far out of control, and I decided to stop and really start mapping the series in detail. It’s a post Doomsday alternative universe crossover with a version of Babylon 5 were history went slightly different. I plan to leave the original story up for a little while and the revised story is posted under the title ‘Gateways: Maelstrom’.
Unsafe External Link