Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Hunger Games, and Planet of the Apes.
(People have been having trouble with the first link)
http://larryissoverymerry.tumblr.com/ (this is for now until probably new year's because woohoo Christmas themed urls!) and otherwise you'll get a not found page
Oh My God, today is Homecoming (9/28/12) and this happened during the pep rally
The Tumblr link is the band geek list!!!! Or actually just my Tumblr blog, but the band geek list is the very first post
So, here I am writing this for you to read - not that you're going to or anything, I usually don't - but I'm writing it anyway.
First thing, I'm linking this. It's the Open Ocean song.(of course, feel free to listen to their others songs as well. For a complete list of songs, use this one: - except it doesn't have Restless.)
The facebook page linked below this has the You Might Be A Band Geek If list posted in Notes. It's taking me forever to do this, because my computer is being... frustrating. So every time I get another chapter done, I will post it here.
Status: Chapter 3 done
Go Like This Page... I'm totally bored right now
Unless you're a bandgeek and only a bandgeek, like this one
I don't even know how the You Might Be A Band Geek If list ended up on my Harry Potter page and not this one... I just might have to put it on here too.
Anyway, if you ever are on Omegle, you know you've found me if I tell you I swing for half-Japanese hippies. Or if I ask you 'If I say Hat Trick, you say...?'
Favorite books: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Gallagher Girls, Once Upon A Marigold, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, Ranger's Apprentice, Mortal Instruments, Everlost, a lot of others I can't actually think of, but if they're important I'll put them on
Favorite Movies: Starwars, Hoodwinked, Bee Movie, Harry Potter, The Hangover, Letters To Juliet (check the license plate next time you watch it;)), Indiana Jones, The Chipmunk Adventure, Pirates, and like the books, a lot of others
Harry/Draco CAN'T. STOP. SHIPPING. DRARRY.
Albus/Scorpius (but not at the same time as Drarry, because then it's just weird)
Percy/Annabeth (Percy Jackson & The Olympians)
Katniss/Peeta (This may have to do more with Josh Hutcherson than anything, but I supported it before the movie, too. Oh, Hunger Games category for the idiots)
Finnick/Annie (They're just so CUTE! and TRAGIC.)
Anakin/Padme (Stawars - I'm just a Stawars geek)
Luke/Mara Jade (Totally true. Look it up. Oh, and I don't believe in twincest, so Leia's out)
Marigold/Christian (Once Upon A Marigold, it's a cute story, read it.)
Zach/Cammie (Gallagher Girls. And come to think of it...)
Josh/Cammie (I like Josh so much better)
Marena/Eric (The Silenced... except I haven't read this book in a million years, so I don't even remember what happens anymore)
Donna/Eric (That 70's Show)
Jackie/Hyde (That 70's Show)
Alec/Jace (Mortal Instruments.)
Jace/Himself (It could SO happen)
Clary/Alec (I don't care if Alec's gay in Mortal Instruments)
Will/Tessa (Infernal Devices)
Sheldon/Penny (Big Bang Theory)
Howard/Bernadette (Yeah... Big Bang Theory)
Wolowitz/Koothrappali (Mostly, I just wanted to write Koothrappali, but I could totally ship this - especially since it's canon)
Jack/Ralph (Lord of the Flies, but only for certain situations)
Mercutio/Tybalt (The Closet Gay Theory me and Pineapple's Fidelity had for Romeo and Juliet!!)
Sadie/Anubis (Kane Chronicles)
Carter/Zia (Kane Chronicles)
Nick/Mary (Skinjacker Trilogy)
Mikey/Allie (Skinjacker Trilogy)
James/Logan (Big Time Rush) I don't have an OTP, but if I did, it would be Jagan. Just so you all know. This one was more like July. Who knows my OTP in September?
Louis/Harry (One Direction) LARRY STYLINSON. LIKE ASLDKJFLKADJFADJFL IT'S MY NEW CURRENT OTP AS OF AUGUST 2012. Still being my OTP in September. Granted, it's September 1st. But um, yeah we should all thank Tumblr for the Larry obsession. This ship sails itself.
Niall/Liam (One Direction) Niam feels slap me in the face
Kurt/Finn (Glee) Yeah I guess I decided to become a bit of a Gleek, which is all my younger sister's fault. But whatever, Larry is still my OTP and it's October 26
Moving on to Pairings I Hate (Also, Ships I Jumped Off Of)
Hermione/everyone except Ron
Twincest - Fred/George
Luna/Draco (Yes, I did used to ship this)
Draco/Ginny (Yeah, I used to ship this too)
Almost all of the creepy pairings you can come up with except the ones I said I liked
Alec/Magnus (Makes me think pedophile, every time)
Jackie/Fez (That 70's Show)
Jackie/Kelso (That 70's Show)
Hyde/Donna (That 70's Show)
Tessa/Jem (Tessa's kind of a whore, so I stick her with Will. Will is a man-whore, so it works)
Sheldon/Amy Farrah Fowler (They're too alike and Amy's kind of ugly. Shallow, but that's how I think)
Sheldon/Leonard (which is funny because Jim Parson is gay... but whatever)
Kurt/Blaine (Glee) I just really really don't like Darren Criss, which isn't normal.
Any Character in anything I like/OC (even though I write this, but I'm discontinuing it... and rewriting it for Fictionpress)
Things from Toy Story... please do not write smut for them. It's creepy
Pairings I Will Tolerate, But Don't Necessarily Love, Hate, Support, Protest, or Even Ship
Katniss/Finnick (Yeah, I can tolerate it)
Kendall/Carlos (It kind of comes with the territory of Jagan)
Pairings I Have Read:
Snape/Hermione (I don't even know why...)
Draco/Hermione (I really don't know)
Kendall/Carlos (I read it to find bits of Jagan)
I used to read a lot of High School Musical pairings... usually Troy/Sharpay. Or Ryan/Gabriella.
And getting past pairings to other things.
Panic! At The Disco
Forever The Sickest Kids
Family Force 5
Five Finger Death Punch
and of course, the best band in the whole entire world: SPRINT THE FINISH!!!!!! (AKA Viburnum. They changed their name.)
Favorite T.V. Shows: That '70s Show and Big Bang Theory and Glee
So my friends and I were watching 2012 yesterday, and we started talking about how Wisconsin is the only state that survives, and then we decided that Wisconsin will become the capital of the U.S., only it will then be the United States of Wisconsin, and our National Anthem will be That '70s Show theme song:D (Don't you just love us Wisconsin people?)
Marching Band is basically the greatest thing ever invented and I could go on about it for about 10 books, but I won't. Here's a few random things from it though: I remember the Craiggo song, and when Craig got a fag cut, and when David glared and smiled from under his hair, and that time that I didn't know where I was going in Opener and that time Caitlin took my mouthpiece and that time... you get the idea
So I was thinking about Impact today... I'm going to write a story about it soon, so look for it.
Any other requests for stories? I'm accepting now...although I only write what I know about, so I would strongly suggest looking above at the movies, books, and T.V. shows I watch and read
Did anyone else love the look on Eric Forman's face when he found out Donna was on birth control and Bob was there at the pharmacy? Because I laughed through the whole commercial break about it...
50 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME UNTIL YOU READ THIS:
1, What color is your toothbrush?
Pink and white
2, Name one person who made you smile today:
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
"Cleaning" my room
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
Milky Way (and 3 Musketeers)
6, What is your favorite flavor of Jell-O?
None, I hate Jello (and Pixie Stix)
7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
That quad player... I just can't like him. You know?
8, What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Double Fudge Brownie and Birthday Cake
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
10, Do you like your wallet?
No, not particularly
11, What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate covered pretzels
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yeah, like 3 shirts, a sweater and some shoes
13, The last sporting event you watched?
Hmmm... well, Marching Band really
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
None, I also despise popcorn
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
My section leader
16, Ever go camping?
A few times.
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
I used to, but not anymore
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Most Sundays, unless I've got band stuff
19, Do you have a tan?
Oh yeah, It's my band camp tan
20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
No, I hate Chinese food
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Only at restaurants
22, What did your last text message say?
Oh darn, I liked that little cheese curd embryo
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to a party
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
Our dining room table and a staircase
26, What color is your watch?
Gold and Silver
27, What do you think of when you hear America?
And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free...
28, What is your birthstone?
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit up the drive thru?
30, What is your favorite number?
31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
32, Any plans today?
Football game tonight to play pep band
33, How many states have you lived in?
1. Just Wisconsin
34, Biggest annoyance right now?
35, Last song listened to?
All This Time by OneRepublic
36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?
37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
sigh* If only.
38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My navy blue All Star Converse
39, Are you jealous of anyone?
40, Is anyone jealous of you?
I could name a few
41, Do you love anyone?
Yeah. My family, my friends, the band
42, Do any of your friends have children?
Yeah. My friends that are adults.
43, What do you usually do during the day?
Usually, not a lot. But you know band and school and stuff
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Yeah. Yeah I do.
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I think so...
46, What color is your car?
Invisible color! No, not really. I don't even have a car cause I can't drive yet.
47, Do you like cats?
Well I'm kind of neutral about that
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yeah my friend Kaleena and sort of, this guy named David
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
50, How did you get your worst scar?
I've got 2. One from an IV and one from where I fell when I was like 10 and got gravel in my knee
Where is your favorite place to shop: Barnes and Noble
HAVE YOU EVER
Given anyone a bath: Yeah
Been in a physical fight: Psshh yeah
Ran away: Attempted, half-heartedly
Fell off your chair: Oh yes
Saved AIM conversation: No
Been cheated on: Can't recall this, so no
Your good luck charm: My yellow clarinet shaped silly band
Best thing that has happened to you this year: This year? Hmmm... I found out I was going to Florida
Believe in love at first sight: Yeah. I'm a hopeless romantic
Like school: Usually
You yelled at: Probably one of my sisters, unless it was my friend Merlander01
Who last told you they loved you: My dad
DO YOU/ARE YOU
Do you like filling these out: Yeah
What are you listening to right now: So Dumb by Sprint the Finish
What did you do yesterday: I went to band
Are you double jointed: No
Root Beer or Dr. Pepper: Dr Pepper, if we're going by hotness, but Root Beer if we're going by fun times
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunset
Sprite or 7up: Sprite; 7up tastes too much like limes
Cats or dogs: Cat
1. What is your occupation right now? Band geek
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing socks it's 77 degrees out
3. What are you listening to right now? I Guess You Can Say Things Are Getting Pretty Serious by Forever the Sickest Kids
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A brownie
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Hmmm... my dad
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I suppose?
8. How old are you today? I feel like I've been here forever
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on T.V.? Drum Corps
10. What is your favorite drink? Jarid and Jacob
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Despite rumors to the contrary, no
12. Favorite food? I don't have a favorite, per se
13. What is the last movie you watched? National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets
14. Favorite day of the year? Right now it's October 2
15. How do you vent anger? I write
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had like 17 million
17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I don't even use email anymore
20. Do you attend church? Almost every Sunday
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? A writer?
22. Living arrangements? With my parents
23. When was the last time you cried? At least a week
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes and a lot of other stuff
25. Do you have a MySpace? Nope
26. What did you do last night? Band Practice!
27. What are you most afraid of? I'm not sure...
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
29. Favorite dog breed? Yorkshire Terrier
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
31. How many states and/or countries have you lived in? 1
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? Uh... lilies?
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say?
My sister, and I said Yeah, A is the only one that's concave (Helping her with math homework)
Where are you?
In the United States:D
Look up. Now look back. What did you see?
The white ceiling and a light
What's the last thing you ate?
What's your personality like?
I'm random and dirty minded and nice and mean and basically, a bunch of contradictory traits
What cartoon character do you have a crush on?
Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.
What was the last thing you thought?
So why exactly did I even bother translating that story into French?
Say "George Bush". What's the first thing that comes to your mind?
You now have a million dollars. What do you do?
First, I'm going to buy myself a laptop. And then all 8 seasons of That '70s Show on DVD. And Music. And an iPod Touch
What are you eating/drinking right now?
Nothing either way
What are you writing RIGHT NOW?
David is jacked up (Which is totally ironic if you know what I'm talking about)
Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say?
Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say?
What can you hear right now?
No One Gets Left Behind by Five Finger Death Punch
Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself.
Salut! Ca va? Oui, ca va. Merci.
Turn on the T.V. What show is on?
What happened last time you were typing here on this computer?
I was talking to one of my best friend's boyfriend
Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see?
If you could be anybody from Harry Potter who would you be?
Oh, I don't know, but probably Fred Weasley. Or Draco Malfoy (if I was in my own story)
Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell?
If you just read the quiz, copy and paste it onto your profile.
So, I got an annoymous review today from a person that said I had some names of instruments wrong... and they are right. So I need to fix this.
Tubas are concert and sousaphones are marching. Yes, this is true, but our band marches legit marching tubas, so tubas it remains.
French Horn is concert and mellophone is marching. Also true, but our French Horns march marching French Horns, which are different from mellophones
And we also have bass clarinets marching, not just clarinets.
I don't know exactly what's wrong with pit, except for the fact that I didn't say what each person plays, because it varies from song to song. But, I guess the instruments would be marimba, vibes, xylophone, timps, gong, keyboard, and I don't even know because I'm not in pit
About the one or two drum majors... yeah, that's also true. Most years we have one. But last year, which I was basing this story off of, we had 4 drum majors. I don't know why. We had one person for our Opener and Ballad, another person to conduct Drum Solo, and a third to conduct Closer. And we had a fourth that conducted during parades.
Looking at that, it makes me think our band is incredibly screwed up:D
I would like to thank A Real SPHS Marcher for pointing these things out to me, because they were right, except our band is apparently strange. I appreciate the time they took to tell me this, and I would've just PM'ed them, but as I said, it was an annoymous review.
Also, when this story is done, I will be posting a sequel. A sequel? you might ask. Yes, because I already started writing it, and I like this story.
And then a sequel to the sequel.
And then a sequel to the sequel to the sequel.
And after THAT, I am going to write a sequel to that series about Draco's son, Scorpius.
Which there will be only 1 of, I'm pretty sure. (One sequel about Scorpius, I mean)
Guess who's in my suitcase
Guess who's lying in my bed
Guess who has my clarinet
Guess who's in my cymbal bag
Well, you didn't really think I was going to tell you, did you now? Although since it rhymes, you could probably figure it out.
Who's the 9 in 69, cuz someone's 6 is pretty fine;)
Everyday I'm Slytherin;)
Put Your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
- For each question, press the next button to get your answer
- YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
I Want You Back by Victorious Cast (feat. Victoria Justice)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
The General by Dispatch
4. WHAT IS 22?
Don't You Evah by Spoon
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
It Girl by Jason Derulo
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Keep The Party Alive by Family Force 5
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Whataya Want From Me by Adam Lambert
8. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Higher by Creed (well, that could be interpreted in two completely different ways...)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
I Like It by Enrique Iglesias
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Fly On The Wall by Miley Cyrus
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Been To Hell by Hollywood Undead
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 (feat. Christina Aguilera)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
World War III by Jonas Brothers
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
We Are Electric by Heyhihello
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
A Hard Day's Night by The Beatles
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Vice & Virtue by Sprint the Finish
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) by Katy Perry
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Ear Candy (Drumline Cadence) by Sauk Prairie High School Drumline
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
The In Crowd by Mitchel Musso (Well, how untrue that statement is...)
21. WILL YOU GET MARRIED?
Born This Way by Lady GaGa
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Body Language by Jesse McCartney and T-Pain
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Stacy's Mom by Fountains of Wayne (Okay then...)
24. IF I COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Dental Care by Owl City
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
She's A Lady by Forever the Sickest Kids
26. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Shots by LMFAO & Lil Jon
Fun Facts About The Author/Random Shit The Author is Sharing
2. I'm a stalker
3. I know this because when I type the letter 'L' into my Facebook search, one of the top 3 people that comes up is someone I'm not even friends with, but I'm on their page quite a bit (actually we're friends now)
4. When I read fluffy fanfics, I tend to just go all 'IT'S SO FLUFFY!' to the computer and generally get a bunch of weird looks
5. I found the Mayville Hippie... and now the hippie is on semi-permanent hiatus
6. I love Big Bang Theory
7. No author can ever make me hate a main character the way Cassandra Clare can. Her female leads, Clary and Tessa, just KILL me.
8. I'm naming my sons Liam Takamakawashbashakakmakawashibashihashi, Bromine, Peter Parker, Craig, Jeremiah, David, Jace, Bruce Banner, Jason, Mason, and probably a lot of others I can't think of
9. I read WAY TOO MANY Drarry fics
10. So... I realized today that for people that ship Fred/George... that ship name is either Gred or Forge and a little part of me died
11. Would it be okay if I had twin boys and named them Fred & George?
12. If a book mentions a hippie, I'll freak out. I'll be like 'OH MY GOD, A HIPPIE!!' and do a happy dance for like five minutes
13. Same goes for half-Japanese
14. Chase is Guy #2... we're kind of just waiting for him to realize it
15. Apparently, naked bikers ride by the farmer's market in Madison
16. And Nat prefers ugly guys
17. I only swing for half-Japanese hippies with Justin Bieber-esque hair from Mayville who sing solos in two songs and who can't spell worth shit and are made Prom King and also have girlfriends. Which narrows my choices down considerably. I only know of like one person that fits that. (Okay, okay, don't freak out if you read this. I don't actually have a romantic interest in him. It's my disclaimer, because I don't know, it kind of just is.)
18. And any other hot guy, which actually includes Bass 4, and not Matt Lewis (sorry. I don't think he's ugly, he just doesn't fall into my category of supermegafoxyawesomehot)
19. I'm trying to determine when I attracted a fan base that is obsessed with Naruto, Zelda, and My Little Pony, as I'm not interested in any of those things... not knocking you if you do... I'm just wondering
20. When your English essay is 'Justify whether or not war is an acceptable case for murder', you write 'War, I despise, because it means destruction of innocent lives. War means tears from thousands of mother's eyes, when their sons go out to fight and lose their lives. War, what is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!' and your teacher writes on it 'Very eloquent. I ABSOLUTELY agree!' and you're just like 'Woooowwww...'
21. I've never seen AVPM or AVPS, so feel free to call me a hypocrite for using supermegafoxyawesomehot
22. I decided I should start reading Clary/Alec fics today and I realized there aren't very many
23. And then I decided I needed to write a Clary/Jace crackfic (I kind of specialize in crack fics.)
24. If you type in 'fluff' in the search bar, and click on 'Books', 'English' 'Harry Potter' 'Harry P.' there are more fics about him and Draco than him and Ginny
25. I just spent two hours messaging everyone that favorited/alerted/reviewed You Might Be A Band Geek If to tell them it will be deleted
26. Then I went over to Facebook to get away from Fanfiction for awhile, but there was a certain guy on Facebook, so I decided to come back here for safety
27. I'm currently obsessed with the Smosh 'Legend of Zelda Rap' and I don't even know anything about Zelda (well besides what's in that song)
28. You know who I became Facebook friends with? Haha, no, you don't.
29. I just went to a job interview and they asked me what I wanted out of the job. So I was like '...Satisfaction.' And then I was like WTF?? SATISFACTION!? WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM???
30. Any Directioner Potterheads out there?? NIALL IS A SLYTHERIN!!!! MY NERD LIFE IS COMPLETED.
31. So I'm on tumblr, and someone was all since the One Direction cover of Wonderwall is going around, here's Liam's Solo Version. I was like hehe Liam's solo version. And I'm the only one in the whole wide world that will ever find that funny.
32. On tumblr (again) there was a picture of Harry and his giant hands holding two boxes of fruit in one hand. And then a Larry shipper (of which I am one) was all 'God Bless poor Louis Tomlinson's dick. I bet Harry's handjobs are intense.' And then I died laughing while my mom was yelling at my sister in the next room.
33. There's just so much cute Larry Stylinson on my dash this morning. LARRY FUCKING STYLINSON. ALJFSKLDJFDJFADJ;A I'M DYING FROM THE FEELS. Which is what I get for getting up at 6 in the morning and looking at Tumblr.
34. Oh my God you guys should see the tabs I have open right now. I've got seven open: Facebook, my Tumblr Dashboard, Larry Stylinson Fanfiction tagged on Tumblr, a blog with Larry Stylinson Fanfiction (#harry4louis), my Fanfiction profile (obviously), One Direction Fanfiction.com (with the Larry Stylinson search on) and a google search for 'Larry Stylinson' hmmmmmm yeah I wonder what I'm doing on the computer today.
35. Yep so the band geek list is now gone from my profile.
36. I'm just basically using this as a blog.
37. Me: *reads first sentence of the Larry Shippers Article* Me: *flips enormous table, effectively crushing the writer of said article* Le Article: "No matter how much you believe your favorite real-life One True Pairing (OTP) are in love, you can’t will that belief into becoming a reality." Me: Um... what? My OTP is... is REAL.
38. Like alright, seriously, how come Larry Stylinson shippers are the only ones getting shit? Because I have seen plenty of Ziam, Niam, Lirry, Ziall, Nouis, and pretty much every other 1D ship you could even come up with everywhere too. And maybe I like to buy into the conspiracy theories to prove that some of my ships are true, but I just don't think Larry is one of them. I really don't. Like I am not so deluded that I actually think Iananthony is truth. But I think Larry is.
39. Just this entire article is whipping me into a rage. I'm like, how about I just drink some Scum Soda so I have an actual legit excuse to knock buildings down.
40. I think I'm going insane.
41. So we all know Eleanor posted that vid making fun of an overweight girl. And yeah, I never really liked her to begin with. But now, it's like I can't even stand her. And I was finally getting over all the posts about people talking about their eating disorders and depression (because those just KILL me, no one should take their own life or starve themselves or anything over some unrealistic beauty ideal) and laughing at some Larry. And then. AND THEN. I saw an Eleanor Calder appreciation post. And that just sent me into another rage. And I came here to tell all 5 of you who probably ever look at my profile about it. And I can't unfollow because she does all the preferences. Or reblogs them anyway. But God, every time I see an I HATE LARRY STYLINSON POST, I click on her blog and just hover over the unfollow button because I don't like when she insults Larry. Like I don't even really care that she posts Elounor stuff, because I mean, whatever, your ship is your ship, and I try not to hate on other people's ships even if I don't like them. But when you start hating on my ship... I'm like what did my ship ever do to your ship?? (except in this case render it completely irrelevant and fake)
42. I'm following 29 blogs on Tumblr now, and 21 of them are Larry Stylinson shippers
43. THE FEELS, OH GOD, THE FEELS. I just... Louis Tomlinson is perfection and he's just so goddamn sexy and I don't wanna date him because that'd mean he's not dating Harry and the world just does not work like that.
44. I can not even handle het fanfiction. It is not working.
45. I can't even do genderswap guys. I just tried. I was like 'Ahhh stop! STOP IT RIGHT NOW LIAM PAYNE AND NIALL HORAN. LIAM IS NOT A GIRL.'
46. In other news, I made it through the genderswap, although it was not too awesome by my standards.
47. Like al;sdfjwoeijawofjldkfj reading a Larry Stylinson fanfic where they're Harry Potter characters and there's also NIAM. Like it's got everything I ever needed.
48. So... who thinks I should get into Glee? No one... everyone... me? Okay. Done done.
49. I think my mom just said Ben. She really said Clean your room. Help me, I'm too far gone.
50. I don't like Darren Criss.
51. Larry is real okay if you ship Elounor you are wrong.
Deep Philosophical Questions I've Come Up With:
2. Is the Star Wars galaxy made up of the same elements as ours?
3. What happens if you time travel back to the deep South in the Civil War era and sing karaoke to Michael Jackson's 'Black or White'
4. If I say Hat Trick, you say...?
When Books Mention These Things I Freak Out:
7. Hat Trick (just so you know, I thought 9 came after 6 right there)
8. Absolutely Nothing
9. On the fly(way)
10. Going in one direction
Unsafe External Link