|A Terrible Person|
Author has written 20 stories for Series Of Unfortunate Events, Psychonauts, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, X-overs, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Harvest Moon, Coraline, Watchmen, Earthbound, and Pokémon.
Attention! Send me requests. I like them!
Terrible, why do you call yourself a terrible person?
It's sort of a catchphrase, really. Whenever I discuss crack OTPs, weird fetishes, or twisted plot bunnies, I reread and realize how screwed up in the head I truly am, and usually end said post with "I'm a Terrible Person, aren't I?" Hence, the username.
Now, I'm sure you want to know more about me, so here you go.
1. My real name is Molly, and I don't really care if you call me that instead of Terrible.
2. I live in West Virginia, and apparently speak with a slight accent.
3. According to my father, I was born in Canada.
4. I LOOOOOOOVE obscure animated movies to bits. Felidae, The Triplets of Bellville, Nocturna.. You name it, I've probably watched it.
5. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is the manliest anime ever. You are not aloud to say otherwise.
6. On the topic of Japan, Bitter Virgin is the most heartwrentching manga ever. You are also not aloud to say otherwise with this.
7. Even with Bitter Virgin in the ranks, Fruits Basket is my favorite one.
8. I am a nostalgiafag. Ask me about my G Gundam, Batman: The Animated Series, and Zoids: Chaotic Centuary love.
9. Psychopaths are hot.
10. Spider-man is my favorite superhero, with Doc Ock coming in as villain. Batman and Joker are in close second, respectively.
11. I hereby dedicate this space for the sheer amount of awesome Doctor Doom produces on a dayly bases.
12. I curse sometimes. Sorry if I can't control my rage.
13. Hairspray and Princess Bride are the greatest movies in the history of ever.
14. Pokemon is still cool, shut up.
15. Spectacular Spider-Man, Chowder, The Mighty B!, and Flapjack are my favorite kid-friendly shows of now.
16. Venture Brothers, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Clone High, Mission Hill, and SuperJail! are my favorite adult-oriented shows.
17. As for live action, Cold Case, Law and Order SVU, Monk, Psyche, and Dark Place are kickass, dog.
Things I like: Internet, my internet pals, tvtropes, a good book, cooking, comics, my awesome family, my laptop Vincent (If he ever recovers from his power problems), sewing, Super Paper Mario, No More Heroes, Psychonauts, Series of Unfortunate Events, Cobra Starship, Panic At the Disco, Imogen Heap, Say Anything, reading horrible fanfiction, reading good fanfiction, various animated movies of all shapes and sizes, long walks on the beach, and animals.
Things I am indifferent to: Twilight (And only Twilight, not the rest), shipping wars, most of the world.
Things I loathe with a severe passion: Having to wait an extra 3 months for Magician's Quest to come out, the chance that Spectacular Spider-Man could be canceled, uh... Things that kill my childhood? I dunno, drawing a blank here.
Now, on to the fandoms I love to bits, and the pairings.
A Series of Unfortunate Events: Ah, Lemony Snicket's mad ramblings about moral ambiguity and book tastes. How I love it so.
Ferndora: He's a hook-handed criminal with a dark past. She's a poetic tween on the run. They fight crime!
Lemontrice: This is sorta obligitory for every ASOUE reader ever, I do believe.
Quiglet: It's like a pill made of "AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!"
Kliona: See reason for Quiglet.
Harry Potter: Goddammit JKR. I'd hurt you for the last three books for the shot of wizard angst, but I am scrawny and you'd probably murder me.
Lunville: Looney Luna Lovegood and suprisingly badass Neville. What's not to like?
Tonks/Remus: As one icon once said, BRING ON THE MULTICOLORED WEREWOLF BABIES!
Molly/Arthur: Arthur's gonna have to kill Voldemort a second time to achieve the level of awesome his wife has reached, but she loves him anyway.
Psychonauts: Like Xmen, but everyone's awesomer, less angsty, and psychic.
Sasha/Milla: GODDAMMIT YOU TWO, JUST KISS ALREADY.
Lilli/Raz: "OH MY GOD! LET'S MAKE OUT!" Best way to confess your love ever.
Boyd/Chloe: You know the world's at peace when a conspiracy theorist and an alien can fall in love.
Edgar/Gloria: Really, I'm not entirely sure why myself. All I can work out is that it's adorable.
Phoenix Wright: OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR! THESE PAIRINGS MAKE NO SENSE!
Mike/Maggey: Everything within a twenty mile radius of them shall somehow break. Somewhere, a young girl is breaking things into tiny pieces because she just beat Jumpin' Jack Flash on hard mode, only to see her DS turn off.
Maggey/Gumshoe: I love this, because I can so see them with kids. Which is hard with most of my pairings.
Larry/Maya: "Maya, I love you! I really do!"
"L-Larry, I never know you felt tha-- OH MY GOD, HAMBURGARS!"
"OHMIGOD WHERE :D"
Phoenix/Iris: The only one of these that makes a lick of sense here.
Franziska/Luke: The only thing that annoys Franzy more than fools is arrogant fools. Can the dear detective change that? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON A TERRIBLE PERSON'S TWISTED TALES.
SPEC-TAC-U-LAR, SPEC-TAC-U-LAR SPIDER-MAN: YES, YOU ARE ONE OF THE AWESOMEST SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS EVER.
Gwen/Peter: Being a comic reader, I KNOW this will end badly, but I'm just gonna live in the moment of non-neck-snapping.
Eddie/Gwen: I told you I was a terrible person, and you didn't believe me. Now do you?
Hammerhead/Silver Sable: Tsun-tsun. Dere-dere. Just more tsun than dere.
Harvest Moon: Oh my god why are you so fun.
Carter/Flora: Awkward intellectuals UNITE!
Carter/ Jill or Claire: Hey, I like awkward intellectuals too. :3
Dayrl/Flora: Daryll, quit hiding behind that damn bush and tell her you like her.
Carter/Keria: ... Would this technically be incest or was the Harvest Goddess telling the truth in that one event?
Any marriage candidate/your rival for them: EXCEPT Lumina and Rock. Rock's a dick. Lumina should.. Like, marry Skye. Or go lesbian for Sabrina. QUIET RICH GIRL POWERS ACTIVATE!
Unsafe External Link