Author has written 3 stories for Misc. Books, Harry Potter, and Thomas the Tank Engine.
I am a thirteen-year-old British girl who hates Twilight, loves Harry Potter, loves Thomas the Tank Engine, hates Miley Cyrus, hates High School Musical, loves ABBA, hates Mamma Mia!, loves Professor Snape, hates Emily (the engine on Thomas the Tank Engine) and is damn proud of all that nonsense too.
OK, I am freaking REMOVING Anti-Twilight rant now. I was freaking hoping to get some freaking intelligent opinion from people, Twilight fans and Twilight haters alike, but all I have got is flame, flame and more freaking flame. My last flame was even RACIST. I really pity any Twilight fan who is idiotic enough to click on something which is obviously AGAINST Twilight, just to post immature flame messages. Can you not see why people call you Twitards?! Just because I differ in opinion from you, you think it's right to insult them and call them immature? Hello, read your own writing. 'ur so imature & gay omg h8er'. I'm reposting this rant on deviantart.com, where expressions of opinion are more accepted and one can express their love or hate for something without getting bombarded by immature and idiotic messages. I'm not saying all Twilight fans are this stupid - I know loads of Twilight fans, and they're perfectly nice people who can cope with antis. It's just some rabid fans who don't have enough brain to handle anti-Twilight matter sensibly who post all this immature flame. The new rant is at http://fullofvolcanicityyes.deviantart.com/art/An-Anti-Twilight-Rant-125214357
Randomly list twelve of your favorite Harry Potter characters:
1)Snape 2) Molly Weasley 3)Barty Crouch Jr. 4)Lucius Malfoy 5)Winky 6) Dobby 7)Lupin 8) Tonks 9)Luna 10) Padma Patil 11) Flitwick 12) Percy Weasley
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
No...though they're around the same size, aren't they?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Kind of...I suppose...he's too OLD, though.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
That's quite cute, actually. Better than Audrey, whoever the hell she is.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Can you recommend any?
Haven't ever though to search for them. Must do that.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Kind of NO.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
(Oh dear God...) Five/Nine, I suppose, as Luna's more - shall we say - ECCENTRIC and might be interested in having a relationship with a house-elf...but it would be freaky, even for her.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
He'd be deeply disturbed.
8) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.
Professor Moody reveals himself to the one student he can trust.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff fanfic?
That's quite sweet, actually! I will search for it.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Even Prefects Have Problems
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?(looks very disturbed) Um...they'd meet up through Death Eating and...break free from Voldemort's (heh heh, I said his name) rule and the rest would go from there. Fin.
12) Would anyone you know write Two/Four/Five?
Quite possibly NOT.
13) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
I. Don't. Know. Nothing about Ron, though.
14) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Threesome, yaoi, student/teacher, inter-species
15) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
"Your son was a sore disappointment, but I'm banking on you to be better." Seriously. What the hell?
16) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Never. To be honest, I don't thin there are many emotional, passion-filled, humourous fanfictions about a house-elf who only really appeared in one book.
17) What is Six's super-secret kink?
Scarves. Or socks.
18) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Possibly. Probably drunk, though.
19) If Three and Seven got together, who would top?
Barty, 'cause he's mad and awesome.
20) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhapy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three. 'Snape and Luna are in a happy relationship until Luna suddenly runs off with Lucius Malfoy. Snape, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Flitwick and a brief unhappy affair with Percy Weasley, then follows the wise advice of Winky and finds true love with Barty Crouch Jr.'
21) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
It is. I find it sweet.
Top 10 Fictional Boyfriends:
1. Edward the Blue Engine (Thomas and Friends), were he human
2. Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter)
3. Adrian Mole (Adrian Mole series)
4. Percy Weasley (Harry Potter)
5. Oliver Twist (Oliver Twist)
6. The Artful Dodger (Oliver Twist)
7. Luigi (Mario games)
8. Link (Zelda games)
9. Rheneas (Thomas and Friends), were he human
10. Big Cook Ben/Little Cook Small (Big Cook Little Cook) (I obviously have a problem)