Author has written 15 stories for Tsubasa Chronicle, Danny Phantom, Catcher in the Rye, Gorillaz, Toy Story, Meet the Robinsons, Alex Rider, and Kuroshitsuji.
Welcome to my little corner of the fanfiction site!
Each story reads a little different from the next here, especially when you compare my oldest works with the more recent ones. I love all of them, but if you want a better story I'd suggest you check out the newer stuff first.
If you leave an anonymous review and ask a question on one of my stories, please don't expect me to try and get back to you, because I can't reach you! The only time I'll publicly get back to you in the next chapter would be if you had an actual question that had to do with the story.
I'm still working on Purple Back Gorillaz guys, so there will be another update eventually!
I'm going back and editing the chapters that are already posted to make them that much better, and also working on the latest chapter.
- I'm a girl, age 20, and I'm currently attending college.
- I love getting reviews for stories! I really want to know what you think of my writing!
- I can be found on DeviantART under the juvenile name "phantommagic" and at YouTube under the name "Aves114". I also have an account on the Gorillaz' site (DeimosPhobos; very original, yes?), but I haven't logged in there in about fifty years.
I don't write any pairing stories, only friendship ones... I do support a few pairings though (canon only!). You can take my stories as pairings if you really want though, I don't care. Just know that I don't intend to have any pairings in any story that I write unless I say so!
Personally, I'm against OC's in general, though I have used them before to make stories work (not something I'd exactly plan to do again). I'm okay if they keep to the backseat and don't interfere with the original character interactions, like pairings and stuff. Sues are a different matter. I can't stand them!
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because you're a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are on fanfiction.net for some other reason than writing pure romance fics or totally rearranging the original story because some slash romance story didn't happen, copy this and paste it onto your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Unsafe External Link