Author has written 14 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Hunger Games.
Hello, Aloha!, Hola!, Bonjor!, Yo, Whats up!, and Hi! o.O So your probably on this page to A.) Know who I am B.) find out what stories I wrote or C.) Both!
Anywayz!! If you want to know about me then read on but if you want to know what stories I wrote just scroll down and get it over with!
Name: Do you really think I'm stupid! I'm not gonna give you my name! If I wanted you to know it then my user name wouldn't be Zeusgal13!
Age: Just because my username is Zeusgal13 doesn't mean that I'm 13! I'm older then that!
Favorate color(s): GREEN!!BLUE!!BLACK!!
Hobbies: Writing, of course!, Reading,duh! Cheerleading! Yes, I like it...I love it! and yes its a sport!
Talent?: Yes! Writing! Acting! Cheering! Brake Dancing! Singing!
Future goals: To become an auther, learn to play drums!, be in a broadway show like Wicked!,Travel the world!!, master the Ollie in skating( yes, i'm a beginer so shut up) Get into a good college, be a college cheerleader!
Position in Stunting: Flyer!( the girl that gets tossed into the air) I'm a dare devil!
Lucky number: 2 ( I'm a twin!)
Sibs: two sisters ( no brothers)( not including me or my twin)
Parents: well duh! how do you think I got into this world! by magic!
Height: LOL 4,9( i'm short and i don't look like my age)
Shoe size: lol 2 in kids! ( i have a small foot)
Fav. shoe : Converse!!
Fav. song: hummmmm...well it changes every week but this week its My own Worst enemy by Lit
Fav. Books: Percy Jackson and The Olympians, Goddess of Yesterday, Nobody's Princess, Nobody's Prize, Outsiders, Two way street
Hair color: Blond( i died it, it used to be brown but now its blond)
Eye color: Grey ( they were brown but I got new colored contacts)
If you want to know more about me then just PM me! Read and REVIEW my stories!! Thanks! :D
This is a sad story
(This is something sad that brought tears to my eyes ;_; )
A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road on a motorcycle...
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug...
Girl hugs him
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me.
(in the paper the next day)
A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of
Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brake broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know.
Instead,he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then hehad her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meantthat he would die.
If you love any one this much...let them know...before its too late...
Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse/partner is taking their Sweet time:
1. Set all the alarm clocks in house wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
8 Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
12. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say “PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
we'll I don't know what else to write so... read and REVIEW!!
Annoying things to do on an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
When life gives you lemons, make grapefruit juice, and let life wonder how the heck you did that!
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . write to these men?
Why is dyslexic so hard to spell?
Why is verb a noun?
Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game" when we're already there?
Why is it called after dark when really it's after light?
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
"It's not strange to argue with yourself. It's only strange to argue with yourself and lose."
About My Stories!!
Betrayed- It was my first fanfic. Its about Annabeth deciding to become a Titan and how she betrays Percy. Then just as Luke/Kronos takes over Olympus she wants to be a Olympian again( So wishy washy) And well you'll have to read the rest to find out what happens. Now before you read it...I don't recommend it. It was my first fanfic and well there is A LOT of spelling mistakes and errors so If you can over look that then go ahead and read it.
Betrayed 2- This is four years after Percy and Annabeth defeat Kronos and Percy wants to ask Annabeth to marry him. When they go out on their big date Hera shows up tries to give Percy the gift of Immortality. Angry that he refused she sends a wave of magic to erase Percy mind but Annabeth gets in the way. The next morning Annabeth doesn't remember who Percy is! How will Percy get over this when his love, Annabeth finds someone new. You can read this even though you didn't read the first one.
Betrayed 3- Sorry to say but I deleted this one, sorry. But this was about when Percy and Annabeth have kids, James, Isabella, and Casandra but don't tell them about Half-bloods. One day when the kids find a box of old things containing, Percy sword, Annabeth hat and things about Camp the kids sneak out at night and go to Camp Half-blood. There Parents find out and go to camp too but then when Chiron sends Percy and Annabeth on a quest to find Luke before he find their children the kids follow them. And in each event they learn more and more about their Parents past and there own future. Sorry but you can't read it.
Chances- What if Percy asked Annabeth out and they get together. To bad everything has to end bad. Annabeth dumps Percy for someone new and Percy is determined to find out who. With the help of Grover and Rachel they find out about Jonny, Annabeths Boyfriend. What did they find out? And will Percy tell Annabeth about?
Chasing the Sun but Losing the Moon-This is about Luke and how his mother knew about his future. Luke knows that Thalia has a big part to play in his future but when she gets turned into a tree Luke is hopeless. But the day Thalia comes back Luke tries to mend their relationship but then a girl from Luke's past tells Luke a secret he is forced to leave Thalia behind but not totally. He asked for her help and she helps him. What is this secret and how will it affect Thalia? THUKE!!
Faded Away- This is a one-shot.When Percy dies a mysterious death and leaves Annabeth mourning. Annabeth is at the beach and not at Percy funeral to do something. After swallowing a few pills shes made up her mind that she wants to die and see Percy again. Read about Annabeth and how she feels about Percy's death.
Its the little things that matter- This is just a bunch of one shots about Percabeth and Thuke so if you feel like reading something then read this.
Jealousy- What happens when Camp Half-Blood get a new camper but shes not a half-blood. The evil witch Medea, from Jason and the Argo, comes with a plan to kill or get Percy on her side. When Percy refuses she uses her magic to control him but Annabeth knows. How will Annabeth save Percy and possibly the world?
Letters to you, My Dear Reader- This story is very hard for me to describe. Well If you have read Thirteen Reasons Why then you'll understand this. This idea came to me by reading this book. When you read Letters to you, My dear Reader you have been sent letters from a character in the Percy Jackson series about there life and How the killed themselves. Who is this person sending you letters, I'm sorry but you'll have to read it to find out.
No Way! Not Her!- Percy and his friends just defeated Kronos and life is good. But one day a new camper comes and Percy already knows who she is. Nancy Bobofits, from sixth grade, Percy's old bully is a half-blood. But whos her godly parent? And when Nancy gets claimed some gods don't like it and send her on a quest to find Ares war chariot and Athena's shield. Annabeth goes with Nancy and of course Percy and Grover go with her. Nancy has one friend too, Stacy the daughter of Aphrodite. What will come of this quest and Will Nancy hate or like Percy? Will Annabeth be jealous of Nancy?
Problems- When Percy and Annabeth get together there not always happy with each other. When Percy accidentally invites Rachel on Percy's and Annabeth date to the movies what with Annabeth think. When Rachel falls in love with Percy again she tries to brake them up with the help of Luke and possibly Calypso. Will Percabeth get through this test or will they be no more?
The Dare Contest- When Percy and Thalia both claim to be the master of truth and dare what better way to prove who's the best then a date contest. What wacky things with these two cousins get each other to do? And who will win? Percy or Thalia?
The Price of Love- When Percy and Annabeth go out on a date they don't know that two pairs of eyes are watching them. They soon realize that there not alone but with the Parents, Athena and Poseidon. How will they deal with it? And when Kronos sees how Percy is hurt by this he uses it against him.
Where oh Where Thou art the Romeo- When Luke takes Annabeth and hides her, Percy must go find her. Luke sends Percy little riddles about where to go next. Will Percy Find Annabeth on time? Just read to find out!
Unsafe External Link