Author has written 10 stories for Hana Yori Dango, Digimon, Boys Before Flowers/꽃보다 남자, Super Sentai, and Inuyasha.
*Note: I don't often say, "Please review!", but I take the time to read what readers think and really appreciate them. So...reviews are love!
PROFILE (ALL ABOUT ME!)
Age: Not going to tell you! (Just know that I am old enough to write fics with ratings more for adults)
Nationality: I am an American citizen! But I have an Asian racial background.
Favorite Color: I know I am a dork, but my favorite colors are white, light pink, pastel yellow and baby blue. I am such a stereotypical girl.
Least favorite food: ...um...peppers and green onions.
Favorite song of the moment: Kazusa -- Stand Up for Love ; 2AM -- 전활 받지 않는 너에게
Obsession of the Moment: Samurai Sentai Shinkenger!
Favorite Quote (at the moment): "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God, do you learn." --C.S. Lewis--
What you ABSOLUTELY need to know about me:
1. I am a (unintentional) master at procrastination. I do not deliberately plan out in what way, how long, and about what I'm going to procrastinate--it just happens. If I disappear for more than three months, it means that while I'm doing other things, I haven't forgotten! They're...just in another part of my mind.
2. I'm not flexible in my pairings. While I may like multiple pairings for one character, this is VERY rare. At the moment, I'm open to numerous pairings for only one fandom--Harry Potter. Otherwise...no. I'm sorry, I can't see it, whatever other pairing you may suggest. But I'm willing to accommadate, and will write pairings if requested.
3. I've discovered that I'm not a multi-chaptered kind of person. I thought that I would be able to, but as you can see with me and my stories, multi-chaptered stories take a very long time, and can stretch on for years with sporadic updates. I think I'll be sticking to drabbles and one-shots, until I think up of a story that really interests me.
4. I really don't understand gender-bender. Really. If the character was originally male, please, please don't make him female, and vice versa. There's a really good reason as to why the creator of the anime/book/TV show/game/whatever decided the gender of that particular gender.
5. Yes, I do understand that I do not have the best writing skill and grammar, but I think that mine is passable. If you disagree, please feel free to PM me of these mistakes and not rant about how I am ignorant of all rules in grammar. I may make a few (no, scratch that, more than a few), but I'd like to think that my wonderful teachers taught me well.
Hikari no Hashi: Aftermath -- Fandom: Hana Yori Dango; Pairing: Rui/Tsukushi (implied), (unrequited) Tsukasa/Tsukushi; Type: Series of Drabbles/Semi-plot fic UPDATE: Moved under "Hikari no Hashi!"
Potential Projects in the Future: (That is, I've started writing them but have not posted anything. If I finish them, that is the question.)
Blue Eyes -- Fandom: Boys Over Flowers; Pairing: Ji Hoo/Jan Di; Type: One-Shot/Drabble
A Secret Glance - Fandom: Samurai Sentai Shinkenger; Pairing: Takeru/Kotoha; Type: One-Shot/Drabble
17 May 2013 Update:
I've returned from a looooong (and completely unintentional) hiatus! I've been suffering from a major lack of inspiration/motivation to write during that time; however, I have returned and am raring to go!
Tocommemorate my return to writing fanfiction, I've released "Man to Man," a one-shot surrounding Boys over Flowers' Yi Jung. Please do read and review! It's been a long time since I've written anything, and I would love feedback on how I can improve.
Potential Projects have either a) been partially started, whether on paper on in my head; b) been written on paper, and been scrapped; or c) just not started at all. I've edited the Potential Projects list...
In the (very) near future: a one-shot concerning Ji Hoo and Jan Di (finally!). Please look forward to it!
Unsafe External Link