Poll: Which Harry Potter books are your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 59 stories for Baby Sitters Club, National Treasure, Misc. Books, Numb3rs, Zoey 101, Sonny with a Chance, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, Wizards of Waverly Place, Pirates of the Caribbean, JAG, Harry Potter, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, Twilight, NCIS, and Sherlock.
Things to know about me:
1) I am VERY PASSIONATE about fanfictions. I get obsessed with one movie or show or whatever and I do everything I can with it. I read, write, Google, wiki, youtube. You name it, I do it.
2) I LOVE flu fics. Any story that has the flu, or any illness, you can bet I've read it. And loved it. If you checked out one of my poles awhile back, you'll notice that I'm in favor for a girl taking care of a boy. What I'm findng odd is many of those who took the poll agreed and yet stories like that are so hard to find! Oh, well. C'est la vie, I guess. Just on a tangent...I'm not sadistic or anything like that. I only like reading about it...in real life I hate seeing people suffer.
3) One of my pet peeves is people who give de-contructive critism, so I promise my review are never negative!
4) I have an account at our sister site, FictionPress.com, same pen name.
*New! Be sure to check out my first full Fiction work, entitled The Bet. It can be found at
Ethan watched Juliette leave the cafeteria and sighed. This was going to take time. Time and a lot of patience. But Ethan was determined to make it work. Just as long as Juliette didn’t find out.
5) As almost any writer will tell you, reviews are rewards for all your hard work so I promise that if I read something and enjoy it, I'll send off a review!
6) I'm Glad I'm Here has recently been translated into Chinese. It can be found at. Thanks so much to dawnnightfall for going through so much effort to translate it :D
7) The Practices of Healing has been put on a website designed by a student at the University of London. The site can be found at. Thanks so much to shailakhan for thinking it was good enough to use!
8) When I have a bad day, fanfiction/movies/books can always coax a smile out of me. That "mode" of my life can be perfectly captured by this quote: "After we escaped from Voldemort, helped Katniss bring down the Capitol, Legolas and I got married on the Black Pearl and went to Narnia to live happily ever after."
9) Another big part of my life is the following:
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile, and don't just ignore this because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.'
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, secilmis yazar, Holly Marie Fowl, Missy Werecat, Liza Taylor, toadflame, Leaf-Drifting-On-Wind, She-Who-Has-A-Very-Long-Name, Karm Starkiller, StoryLover18
10) If you've actually read this far...you deserve a big THANK YOU!
So that's pretty much me. Happy reading and writing!
"Writing is just a way to capture your dreams."
Unsafe External Link